Something's up

Our Happy Ending (Don't Judge LOVE by its COVER Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNHEE POV

     Taemin is taking care of so well this past few weeks~ I love him! But something changed This past few days.. Sometimes he will come home late and when I  mean by late really late! Once he came home 1am. If I ask why he will gave me the same reason 'Work'. I trusted him at first but once I called his office since I couldn't reached him and guess what? They say he already went home but he isn't home.

    They say he went home at 6pm but when he came back it was already 10pm and when I asked him the same answer "I got a lot of paperwork to do". Starting from that day I know something is definitely up. But since its wrong to just accused people and I don't have any evidence so I just kept quiet and just act like normal. 

     "Taemin-ah have you eaten yet?" I asked "Yup" he nodded then his phone vibrate meaning he got a new text message. I saw him replying it with some kind of expression.. Happy? Relieved? Angry? Annoyed? Sad? I don't know since he was hiding his expression. I went to the bathroom and just looked at the mirror. I just realized something. He always got texts and calls and all.. Sometimes he was even texting in the middle of the night. 

     Is he cheating on me? No no no.. Don't thinl that way! He loves me and I trusted him! I sigh. Suddenly my phone rang "Hello?" I answered without looking at the caller ID "Sunhee-ah~ Its me Jiyeon~ Want to go shopping tomorrow?" Jiyeon asked "Shopping?" I walked out the bathroom "Sure what time?" I asked "5pm? After I sent JinAe to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter