Infinite's a gang

The battle for one
When you reached school and entered class, infinite wasn't at their seats. You assume that they were late but they didn't appear for the whole day. * sheesh. And he was said he would see me at school.* 

Towards the end of school, you were at your locker organizing your books. "miss me?" a voice whispered at your ear. You turned around to smack him but when you saw him, your eyes widened. 

"Howon? What happened to you?" His lips were cracked slightly and his eyes were purple. "Did you fight?" He smirked when he saw you behaving frantically out of concern. 

"Don't worry. I'm fine. I'm Hoya, remember?" he said smugly. "where's the rest of Infinite?"

"Actually, I was hoping to spend some quality time with you. But since you asked, their at the rooftop." after that, you and Hoya went to the rooftop.

----------------

At the rooftop

----------------

"Oh. My. God." you shook your head in disbelief. "What did you guys do?"

"Remember last time when you asked if we were some gang? Well we are." Sunggyu explained. "And you see, yesterday something cropped up, and we had to protect what's ours. So.." 

"Oh." the guys blinked at you. They were surprised at how calm you were taking this. "so you're not afraid?" Sungyeol asked cautiously. 

"afraid of?"

"Us! We're a gang. We fight and get all violent and stuff. You're a girl," 

"A gorgeous one" Hoya winked at you.

 

"Shut up hoya. As I was saying. You're a girl, you're not afraid of us doing anything to you?" Woohyun continued.

 

"you guys really don't know anything about my background, don't you?" you smirked. Gangs were a part of you life, and there was nothing that scared you anymore. "Anyway. Why did you guys come to school? You should be resting at home." 

"I promised that I would see you in school, remember?" *he remembered* 

After which, infinite walked you home and went back to their homes.