Top's warning.

The battle for one
*I'm bored.* you were playing with your hair while lying on the couch when your phone rang. "Hello?" 

"Aren't you coming?" It was Ljoe.

"Why should I." 

"I can go to your apartment if you want,"

"You won't dare."

"Try me. Oh and maybe we'll have a continuation of the kiss this morning." you could visualize Ljoe smirking at the other side of the phone. 

You flushed red instantly. "Baby, are you blushing?" 

"N-no! Fyi, I'm not your baby. And you were the one who kissed me. There."

"yeah.. And I forced to you moan. Uh huh." he accused. "I did not!" 

"yup, drown yourself in denial." you pouted. "So you coming or do you need me to go down there?" he threatened.

"Fine. I'll be there in five." you gave up. It was no use arguing. And you wouldn't risk him in your apartment again. Top would kill him. "I knew it" *that smug face*

Five minutes later, you were already at the club. You scanned the crowd for Ljoe. Suddenly, a pair of hands covered your vision. "Looking for me?" 

You removed his hands and turned around, only to receive a sweet kiss on your lips from Ljoe. You gave him a stare and pushed his chest. "stop, doing that!"

He just gave you a sly smile and curled a strand of hair behind your ear. "Told you I would get that kiss" 

Meanwhile, Top was observing all this while. "GD, bring Jaelin home. And give that fellow a warning. Tell him never to go near her anymore." Jiyong nodded. 

Over at the lounge, Ljoe told you a joke and you laughed along. Then, you saw Jiyong from a distance. He was walking towards you. "Top wants you to go home. Now." 

"Go home. Safely." Ljoe just smiled and nodded.