Escape

Transform and Come Into the World

C.A.P looked over at Niel. 'What is that fool doing?! Is he trying to get himself killed?!'

"Go get that boy!" the old man commanded.

  While the men were chasing after Niel, Changjo was free. He tiptoed really quickly over to C.A.P and untied him.

"Are you okay hyung?" Changjo asked, looking over C.A.P's bloody body.

"I'll manage." C.A.P rubbed his bruised wrists. "But for now let's focus on getting out of here instead of on my wounds."

Changjo nodded and looked to Niel, who was trying to run away from the men while flailing his arms around and screaming. "Ahhh!! Go away you Chewbacca look-a-likes!"

"Stop running you brat!"

Changjo took this chance to help C.A.P get away. He put C.A.P's arm over his shoulder and the two wobbled over to the door.

"Hey! Is catching one kid that difficult?!" the old man shouted. "It doesn't take that many people! And the other two kids are getting away! Someone catch them!"

"Run!" Niel shouted to C.A.P and Changjo as he was captured.

"..." Changjo mumbled. He quickly opened the door and saw Ricky. "Ricky! What are you doing here?"

"Is hyung alright?" Ricky started to tear up again.

"He will be." Changjo said as he looked over his shoulder to see the men running towards them. "Hurry! Take hyung and get out of here!"

"O-okay." Ricky nodded as Changjo handed C.A.P over to Ricky.

"I'm not... leaving you and Niel here." C.A.P managed to say as he coughed up blood.

"You're in no condition to stay here!" Changjo shouted at the older boy. "Now go!" Changjo shoved Ricky and C.A.P back through the door before closing it and locking it.

"Yah! Open up!" Ricky shouted as he banged on the door.

Changjo was then grabbed by the men. "Where do you think you're going boy?" One of them smirked.

"Let go!" Changjo shouted as he swung his leg backwards, hitting the man holding him in the shin.

"Oww!" the man let go of Changjo and held his leg, giving Changjo a chance to run.

"Niel!" Changjo shouted as he ran up to the captured boy.

"Oh no you don't." a man smirked as he blocked Changjo's path. Several other men circled around him.

'Tch. What do I do now?' Changjo looked around. 'I don't know how well my Tae Kwon Do skills will prove to be in this situation. Probably not that well...' "Now be a good little boy and give up, unless you want to end up like that boy from earlier."

Images of C.A.P's bloody state flooded back into Changjo's mind, causing him to narrow his eyes at the men before him.

"Don't listen to him!" Niel struggled against the man holding him. "You can escape Changjo!"

"Shut up!" the man holding him shouted as he struck Niel across the head, causing Niel to go into unconsciousness.

Changjo snapped when he saw Niel get backhanded. "...You do not... hit any of my hyungs." Changjo growled as he glared up at the men.

The man smirked. "And what are you going to do about it, little boy? Are you going to tell your mommy on me?"

The comment about his 'mommy' made Changjo take action. Changjo jumped and did a spin in the air as he kicked the man in front of him in the face, making the man fall to the ground in pain.  

"Oww!! Get the ing boy!" the man commanded. The men went after Changjo and tried to grab him but Changjo was able to dodge their moves.

'I need to get Niel.' Changjo took a quick glance at Niel, who was left on the ground by his captor. 'But how...?'

"Damn brat, stop running!" one of the men shouted after Changjo.

"And why would I do that?!" Changjo shouted back before ducking under another man's fist. "Whoops! That was close..."

"You can't run for long little boy!"

"This kid... pant has a lot... pant of stamina..."

Changjo ducked behind one of the many rows of boxes that were piled up really high.

"Where is he?"

"Split up! You two go right, you three go left. You two come with me this way."

'They're splitting up. This is my chance to get Niel!' Changjo thought as he scanned the area for any men.

"Where is that kid?! You can't hide forever!"

When he confirmed that the area was clear, he ran out to where Niel was placed, only to find that Niel was no longer there.

'Bwoh? Where's hyung?' Changjo looked around. 'Did someone take him away?'

"J-Jong... hyun..." a voice whispered. Changjo looked to the shadows to see Niel clutching his head. Changjo then ran over to Niel.

"Are you okay?" Changjo asked.

"My head hurts..." Niel pouted.

"We can go ice it later. Let's find a way out of here." Changjo whispered as he looked around to see if there was an alternative exit. "Is there no other way out?!"

"Is that it?" Niel pointed up. Changjo looked in the direction that Niel was pointing.

"...That's..." Changjo started. "...really high up."

Niel nodded before looking around and mumbling, "Now how do we get up there...?"

He crept over to a set of ropes that were dangling from the ceiling. Niel tugged on them to make sure they were stable before looking back to Changjo. "We're going to have to climb."

Changjo almost choked on air. "What?! I'm not climbing up there! You know I'm scared of heights!"

"I know, but we don't have any other choice. It's either we climb up there," Niel pointed up, "or we get beat to death by mafia gang members. Take your pick."

Changjo sighed. "Eotteoke... Fine. I'll... climb up." Changjo looked up and gulped.

"Good choice." Niel grinned, showing his shiny white teeth. "Just don't look down."

"Great advice..." Changjo mumbled as he hesitantly grabbed hold of the rope.

"I'll catch you if anything happens." Niel patted Changjo's shoulder before grabbing his own rope. "Go first so if anything happens I'll be able to catch you."

Changjo then started to hoist himself up the rope. After getting two feet off the ground he hopped back down. "I can't do this. Just let me be beat to death."

"Yah!" Niel smacked the back of Changjo's head. "Stop being a wuss and climb up already."

Changjo glared at Niel as he rubbed the back of his head. "Who are you calling a wuss?!"

"Just hurry up before they find out where we are!" Niel rushed.

"Fine..." Changjo shut his eyes as tight as he could before climbing the rope once more.

☆〜☆〜☆〜☆〜☆

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" Niel grinned at the boy the was shaking on the floor.

"Never again..." Changjo whimpered as he hugged the rooftop of the building they were on.

"Get up. We aren't done escaping yet." Niel commanded as he went to the edge of the building. "Ooh! You can see the orphanage from here! Come look Changjo!"

Changjo walked over to where Niel was, and like he was told, they could see the orphanage. Only, they were really high up. "I think I'm gonna faint..." Changjo said as he started backing away from the edge.

"Let's get out of here." Niel said as he pulled Changjo towards the set of stairs on the side of the building. "I feel like we're secret agents!"

When they got to the stairs Changjo's face turned a very pale white. "Why must everything be so high up?!"

"Don't worry! If you were able to climb ropes once, you'll be able to do the same for stairs!"

"Just let me rot on top of this building." Changjo pouted.

"Come on!" Niel pursed his lips. "I know you can do it!"

☆〜☆〜☆〜☆〜☆

"Ricky, you can let go. I'll be fine." C.A.P said, having a hard time breathing with the younger boy clinging on to him and crying.

"B-but if I let go you might fall over!" Ricky shook his head.

"I'll be fine. I'm sitting down." C.A.P reassured. He looked over to the building they were previously in. "We have to go back and get Niel and Changjo."

"But Changjo and Niel told us not to..." Ricky furrowed his eyebrows.

"We can't leave them back there." C.A.P pointed out.

"I don't want to leave them either..." Ricky sighed.

It was silent for a moment as the two thought about what the better option was: to wait for Niel and Changjo to come out, or to go back for them.

"...You can let go of me anytime now. I need to breathe."

☆〜☆〜☆〜☆〜☆

"Ground!!" Changjo jumped up and down. "I've never been so happy to be on flat ground before!"

"See! I told you that you could do it!" Niel smiled.

☆〜☆〜☆〜☆〜☆

"Ground!!" C.A.P and Ricky heard a voice shout. "I've never been so happy to be on flat ground before!"

The two looked up to see Niel and Changjo.

"See! I told you that you could do it!" Niel smiled.

"Niel? Changjo?" C.A.P stared at the two.

"You're alive!" Ricky jumped up and ran over to the two and tackled them to the ground. "I never thought that I'd see you again!"

"You won't if you... continue to hug us... this tightly." Changjo had difficulty saying.

"Let him continue to hug you." C.A.P chuckled. "I need to breathe for awhile.

"Hyung!" Niel's eyes watered as he ran over to the older boy. Niel nieled (A/N: lol? I mean, kneeled...) down beside C.A.P as he took in his current state. He ran his hand as gently as he could over C.A.P's face. "You're bleeding..."

"I'll be fine." C.A.P smiled. "Let's just go home for now."

"Yeah! We need to tend to your wounds!" Ricky frowned at the wounds everyone else had.

Niel helped C.A.P up as Ricky did the same for Changjo. Niel placed C.A.P's arm over his neck and the four made their way back to the orphanage.

☆〜☆〜☆〜☆〜☆

"Where have you four been?" L. Joe raised an eyebrow as he looked up from his homework assignment.

"And why are you guys all bloody?" Chunji looked at the four in horror.

"Don't ask..." the four answered in unison.

"Is L. Joe doing... homework?" Niel gave L. Joe a weird look.

"He never does homework." Changjo gave L. Joe a look of shock as L. Joe glared back.

"I do do homework!... What's homework?" L. Joe asked about the word he though to be foreign as he lifted his head from Chunji's lap.

Niel took a look at L. Joe's 'homework' and found drawings all over it. He sighed. "And here I though you're actually doing homework for once. I'm gonna go help hyung clean himself up and bandage his cuts."

"Yeah, get ready for bed. You guys have school tomorrow." C.A.P said as Niel helped him head to the bathroom. "Oh, and Changjo?"

Changjo stopped tiptoeing towards his room. 'Damn it.'

"Yes hyung?" Changjo smiled innocently as he turned to face C.A.P.

"Don't think you're getting away with this." C.A.P scolded. "We'll talk about this tomorrow."

Niel and C.A.P then continued to the bathroom.

Changjo sighed. "Yes hyung..."

"What did you do?" L. Joe raised an eyebrow.

"Something that hyung isn't happy with." Ricky answered for him. "Let's get to bed!"

Ricky then grabbed Changjo's hand and dragged him to their room.

"..." L. Joe and Chunji exchanged confused looks before shrugging and going back to doing what they were doing. L. Joe put his head back on Chunji's lap as he went back to drawing and Chunji went back to daydreaming. 

~틴탑~

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Poor Changjo and his fear of heights ><
Comments are loved!~ <3 I'll reply to them individually/personally now :D