07.

Midnight Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the really long delay.. I got back from Korea and my laptop was spoit.

----------

Taehyung just sat down on his chair, staring into space after working the night to make the new drugs. *I hope this works.* A tap on his shoulder made him turn around to look at his friend beside him. Jungkook passed Taehyung a glass of water and say, "Good work hyung. Let's better hope this works or you might have to put your life on hold to stay in hiding." 

Taehyung smiled and took the glass that was offered to him. He gave a slight smile and nodded lightly, "I can't do much Jungkook-ah. I'm just relying on you and praying everyday to whatever God there is out there that you might just get a miracle with the new drug development.." He closed his eyes and leaned back, taking a sip of water. He then sighed and looked down. *I'm so scared that I might react badly again...* 

Jungkook sighed together with Taehyung and patted him on his back. "Its alright hyung. I'll really try my best to get this drug. If a miracle happens, I might even find an anti-virus to ensure that you can continue to leave and hide totally from them." Jungkook looked at the time and saw that it was already 8pm. He then looked back at Taehyung and continued, "Since its your first day, I believe that you totally have nothing to do at home right?" Taehyung nodded and smiled lightly at Jungkook. Jungkook suddenly stood up and say, "Then do you want to go out with me? Lets go on a date. It has been too long." Jungkook held out his hand and waited for Taehyung to take it. 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's hand and grabbed it. "Alright. Lets go out. I might need more coats to cover myself anyway. My wardrobe is getting old anyway." Taehyung started to walk to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter