08.

Midnight Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm writing this as soon as I am done with Chapter 7. Trying to write as much cause I owe you guys for making y'all wait.

----------

Taehyung was walking with Jungkook clinging onto his hand. As Jungkook shopped and pointed out at clothes that he liked, Taehyung was just giving his opinions and looking out for those that he was interested in as well. Taehyung needed new clothes but he has never liked going out to buy it. It was always Jungkook doing that fro him since he needed to be in hiding at night just in case they were around. 

Suddenly, he felt Jungkook dragging him into a shop. Jungkook took a sweater from the racks and put it across his own body. "Hyung! Does this look good?" Taehyung stepped back abit to get the better view. He nodded and say, "It does! Do you wanna get it? I'll get it for you!" Jungkook smiled brightly and yelled, "YES! Thank you hyung!" 

Jungkook then turned to the shop owner and asked him, "Do you have this in another colour?" The shop owner happily went to aid him. "Yes! We have that in both black and white based. Do you wish to see the white base?" Jungkook just nodded and waited for the owner to help him with that. Soon, he came back with the other set. Jungkook gave the black one to Taehyung and say, "Go try it on! You'll get one for me, while I'll get one for you! We'll consider it a gift for each other."

Taehyung took the sweater and nodded. He went to the changing room and changed into the clothes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter