06.

Midnight Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been writing alot hehe

----------

"What is happening to me Jungkook...?" Taehyung said to the person on the other line. He needed explainations from his friend and he needed it now. He hasn't had any reactions in a long time from the pills that he has been taking. *If I have any reactions again, they are going to find me...* 

The person on the other line sighed and then mentioned, "I already told you. The medicine is going to stop working for you. Your body has been getting used to the virus in you and I mentioned that it wasn't going to be long till it will spark a reaction. Did it happen when you were around anyone?" Taehyung sighed and replied him, "Thankfully, it wasn't around my students.. But one of them was there to witness me getting my panic reaction.. Will you be at home later?" 

"Yes. I think I'll cancel my plans anyway. This is more important." Jungkook replied. Taehyung touched his chest and say, "Alright. I'll be home in a jiffy. Wait for me. You can think of solutions as I get home." He quickly hung up his phone and took his bag. 

He ran to his car and quickly drove towards home. *I don't know why this is happening but I cannot have them find me from the high frequencies I give out as the reaction happens...* 

-----------

Soon, he reached his destination. He exited his car and quickly opened the door to his big apartment. He dropped everything and went to his friend that was in front of the computer. As soon as he saw his friend, he took out the pills from his bag and passed it to his friend. "Jungkook-ah. I really need you to solve this for me. Its freaking me out." 

Jungkook took the pills from the container and quickly send it for analysing. He crushed the pill and put it through the experiment. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter