Chapter 2

NOT AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Riley woke up happy and saw she still got two hours before going to school so she took her time getting ready for her first day of school. She wanted to get there early and started rushing so she could get her schedule before school starts. She ate her breakfast on the way and left to catch the bus as she waiting for the bus when she saw two guys wearing the same uniforms as her. She thought they were very good looking and thanked got for a good morning. Riley decided to just mind her business and not stair but she could hear their conversation and listen to them arguing. 
" hyung! Why not!" A guy that was  perfectly tan yell at his friend.
"Cause then we'll be late for school and besides I heard were getting a new student today" A slightly paler and shorter guy said. Riley wonder if they didn't notice her wearing the same uniform 
"Really? I just hope it's a boy cause I'm tired of girls screaming in my ear" riley thought he was a cocky guy to think of himself like that.
"Come on Kai maybe she's pretty" riley was thinking she just disappointed him even though they haven't even met yet.
"Are you going to show them around since your the school president" she was surprised someone like him was the school president. She just assumed that people with looks weren't all that smart academically. 
" I might" she suddenly thought that maybe he could be her first friend at her new school. The bus just arrived and they got on while Riley sat on the front seat. She didn't want to hear anymore and she didn't want to be seen wearing the same uniforms as them. She started to listen to her music as she was going to school. When she got to the front of the school she was just admiring it. She was just thinking how she was able to transfer to such a nice and prestigious school.  As riley walked in she saw a few students so she looks around and hopes she could find the office on her way around.  Riley turns and bump into someone's chest. She became embarrassed for being clumsy. 
"I'm sorry I wasn't looking"bowing repeatedly.
"It's ok I wasn't paying attention, I haven't seen you before so you must be new here" riley looked up and saw a handsome guy with sharp features.
"Yea I'm a new student here and I'm kinda lost" she laughed awkwardly.
"If your ok with it I can show you to the office, my name's Chen by the way and you are" 
"I'm riley nice to meet you Chen" she introduced herself.
They begin to walk to the office but the silane was awkward. Chen wanted to make small talk cause he hated awkward moments. As they were walking they saw the office. Riley was going to thank him when she heard girls running and squealing his name. She was surprised at their action. Chen looked at riley and mouthed sorry but Riley notice the girls glaring at her but she just smiled and waved at him.  She finally made it to the office and asked for her schedule. 
"Oh! You must be riley song nice to meet you I'm the school chairmen" a man in his late twenties.
"Nice to meet you chairmen"bowing.
"Please call me Mr. Joon" he smiled
"Ok Mr. Joon" she smiled back
"I got your schedule and books ready so just head to your first class and welcome to our school riley"

Riley's POV

It's a great school and Mr. Joon seems really nice. My last school was terrible. Everyone would bully me because of my looks. I never understood why looks where that important. I was happy with my looks, of course I'm average and prefer big comfy clothes but never considered myself ugly. I wanted a new start  and my best friends begged me to go to their school so now I wonder when Nina and Sarang will get here. They always wake up late for school. I wanted them to show me around and show me my class but went to look for it myself when I just kept getting lost. I hate myself right now. How does someone get lost in school. That's just rediculous. I found the library, cafeteria, and the fields but I can't find my class. I heard the bell and was about to run when I bumped into Nina. Why do I bump into people today. I look to the person to apologize when I recognized Nina. 
"NINA! I need your help I can't find my class!"I hugged her.
"Well good morning to you to riley"
"I don't have time please!"I was worried I was going to be late on my first day of school.
"Let me see your schedule for a sec"
"Ok" I handed her my schedule. 
"Oh! We have the same classes. HA! I bet Sarang's jealous now" why would she be jealous. I realized we don't have much time.
"Really, then hurry and lead the way"  I pushed her to go.
"Calm down riley your new so you won't get in trouble and your my excuse so let's go"I hope she's right.
Nina will always be Nina but I love her. 
"Your still wearing your glasses" I forgot she wanted me to stop wearing them but I can't it's all I have left of my family. We talk about random things when we finally arrived but the teacher wasn't even there. Where would our teacher be right now.
"YES! We made it before her, come on and sit next to me" Nina pulled me in the classroom.
"But shouldn't I introduce myself first" I don't want to be rude.
"That can wait so let's-" 
"Are you late to my class again Nina" 
 Nina was interrupted by someone. We turned around and saw a middle age women and she seem annoyed
"I was sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter