Chapter 1

NOT AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Riley's POV 


I was getting ready to go out with my family for my brother's birthday. We were going to eat dinner and spent some time at the park. When we were leaving to the restaurant it started to rain. I thought it was going  to be a good but it just had to rain.
"Omma it's raining shouldn't we head home" I hate it when we have to cancel plans but what could we do.
"No, it going to be fine so let's just go eat ok sweetie" I was playing with my brother for a bit. 
"NOONA! That's cheating!" He never made rules so I can't be cheating.
"WHAT!? You never said there were rules in the first place" I like cheating when I play with him it's always fun.
"Appa the weathers getting worst we should head home" it started to get windy an the clouds got darker. 
"It really is getting worst, alright we're going to have to celebrate at the house" finally someone listens.
"But my party is at the restaurant" I patted his back and smiled at him.
"We'll make it fun at the house just you, me, mom, and dad ok" he finally smile and stocked his pinky out "Promise" mom and me smiled
"We promise so why don't you sleep for a little bit" we were almost home and I was getting sleepy. I was about to close my eyes when I see a car swerve into our lane and coming straight for us. Appa saw it coming and tried to avoid it while omma was trying to hold on to something. I hugged my brother to protect him from harm we hit the car and swerve off the road into a ditch. I was trying to move and check on my parents but my seatbelt was stuck. I look over to my brother and he was unconscious and bleeding.
"Aron .. Are you ... A wake" I was starting to lose consciousness. I tried calling my dad
"Appa .... Please.... Wake.. Up" I look at my mom and tried calling her
"Omma ... Wake.. Up... And help.. Appa" I look outside and saw cars pulling over to help. When they started to pull my parents and brother out I finally out.

 

Hospital

 


I woke up in the hospital. The last thing I remembered was being in a car accident. I tried getting up but my side started to hurt. I look in the room and notice Nina and Sarang sleeping by my side. I tried waking them up and wanted to know how my family was doing. Sarang woke up first and hug me while Nina was trying to hug me not not hurt me. Her and Nina started to cry and say they were worried about me.
"Do you know what happen to my brother and my parents" they hesitated at first before telling me
"Listen riley, your parents didn't make it but your brother is in really bad condition and hasn't woken up"
I was shocked that I lost my parents. I cried and yelled wanting to be with my brother. They wouldn't let me at first but finally did. I stayed by his side everyday waiting for him to wake up. Then after three weeks of the crash he passed away. I was starting to break in the inside thinking why did they have to go and leave me here all alone. The police o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter