3. - Your cheeks are to hard to resist!

I'm Addicted To You!

- Yoseob's POV -

 

As we got into the staff room I carried Hyosung to the other sofa that wasn't wet. Suzy followed behind me.

 

"Yoseob.. I wonder what happened to her?" Suzy opened up the first aid kit.

 

"Yea.. It must of been really bad.." I moved her bangs over to the side and saw that she still had her glasses on, but one of the sides was cracked.

 

Then I heard the staff room door bust opened. IU and Kikwang were standing there.

 

"I heard screamin! What happened?" IU was making her way towards Hyosung.

 

"Hyo...Hyosung?" IU spoke softly. 

 

I saw Suzy put her hand on her shoulders. 

 

"IU.. Let's let her rest come on.." Suzy and IU left the room. Only leaving Kikwang and I.

 

"Yoseob... Man.. I don't know when to start. I've been really a horribe friend.. I hope you could forgive me." 

 

I was speechless as I heard Kikwang say this. He's been through a lot actually. He's been through many heart breaks.. That's why he was always cold and not smiling like his usual self.

 

"Kiki ah.. It's alright. I know you been through a lot..." I smiled. 

 

"Really?... You could just forgive me like that? After everything I've done to you..." Kikwang looked at the ground dissapointed.

 

"Yea.. Really Kiki ah! Your like.. My bestest friend!.. No scratch that.. Your like a brother to me." I smiled widely.

 

Kikwang has a huge smile on his face too.

 

"And Kiki ah... We shouldn't keep any more SECRETS with eachother anymore too.. Okay?" I smiled emphasizing the word secrets.

 

"R-Right..." Kikwang smiles back. 

 

"Look.. Head back out. I'll take care of gummy here." Kikwang patted my back.

 

"Your.. Not gonna.. hurt her anymore right?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

 

"Yoseob.. Don't worry.. I see that she's in enough pain as it is.. Just go." Kikwang smiles.

 

"Yea.. okay.." I left the room.

 

- Kikwang's POV -

 

As Yoseob headed out the door. I grabbed some of the medicine from the kit.

 

Put some alcohol on the cotton ball and gently patted on Hyosung's wound, So it doesn't get infected. Then I saw her flinch a little.

 

Then her eyes opened up slowly. I see that she was in shock. 

 

"W-what are you doing!" She shouted and moved away from me. I see that in her eyes.. She was scared.

 

"We found you wounded.. Don't you want to treat those wounds?" I then saw her eyes get a little teary.

 

"I'm.. Sorry.. I just thought you were someone else.." Hyosung looked at the ground.

 

"What happened to you?" I asked curiously.

 

"Why do you even care? You were mean to me from the start.." 

 

I saw her look up at me with her red eyes that were now puffy. 

 

"I.. Shouldn't have act that way.. I mean.. I just been through a lot.. and I realized my actions are just hurting people.. Like you for example."

 

"Your right.. Your actions do hurt people.. and .. I think we just got off at a bad start.. Let's start over." Hyosung smiles at me. I let out a laugh.

 

"You know.. Even though I made fun of your gums.. You do have a really cute smile." 

 

"What!? .. ouch.." Hyosung shouted, but was stung by the pain of the alcohol Kikwang was rubbing on her wound.

 

"Hey.. if your gonna put alcohol on my wounds... You mind as well do it gently.. it hurts!" Hyosung whined.

 

"Oh shush... Just be happy I'm helping you."

 

"Yeah, yeah.." Hyosung pouted.

 

"She's really cute . . . Yah! Kikwang! What are you thinking! You got a girlfriend . . . a secret girlfriend that nobody knows about. ."

 

 

- Hyosung's POV -

 

I saw Kikwang shaking his head furiously. 

 

"A-Are you alright Kikwang ssi?" I asked worried.

 

"Y-Yea.. Just was thinking a little.." 

 

"Yeah I see that.. Thinking a little to hard now huh?" I giggled as I thought about his actions earlier.

 

"Yea.. Hey do you have a cell?" 

 

"Of course I do!" I smiled.

 

"We should exchange numbers.."

 

"Okay.. Do you have a piece of paper and a pen?" I asked.

 

"Yea.. It should be around here somewhere.." 

 

I saw Kikwang get up looking around for a piece of paper and pen..

 

"Kikwang ssi.. Why don't you just give me your cell.. I can just add my number in there.." I thought about.

 

"Great idea.. wow.. I feel stupid now." Kikwang handed me his cell phone.

 

I opened it up to see his background of IU and him.

 

"Are they dating...?"

 

"Kikwang... Are you and IU dating?" I asked suddenly.

 

Kikwang seemed a little startled when I asked.

 

"You kept it a secret from them.. Am I right?" I looked up at Kikwang.

 

"Well... Yes.." Kikwang looked ashamed.

 

"You know... If your gonna keep secrets from your friends-"

 

"Oppa~ Is Hyosung all better?" IU interrupts us.

 

I looked at IU and smiled.

 

"Oh Hyosung ssi! I see your all better! What happened?" IU comes over to hug me.

 

"I... Don't wanna talk about it." My face expression sadden as I thought about it. 

 

Kikwang and IU started at me worried. Then I see IU staring at the Kikwang's phone that I had in my hand.

 

"You have Kikwang's phone...?" 

 

"Oh! We were just exhanging numbers!" I smiled. Then I continued to save my number to his contacts.

 

"Here you go Kikwang ssi.." I tossed the phone back at him.

 

"Ah.. yeah. Thanks." Kikwang put the phone back in his pocket.

 

"Well Hyosung.. If you feel any better.. Suzy and I started to prepare some sandwhiches.. We were planning for all of us to have a sleep over. You should join us?" IU asks.

 

"Yeah.. Okay.. Seems like you guys are fun. Why not?" I smiled as I got up.

 

"Great! Well let's eat then!" IU claps her hand together and marches out.

 

"I can see why you like her so much now... " I smiled at Kikwang.

 

"Yeah.." Kikwang smiles as he see's IU walk out the door. As I was about to get up and leave Kikwang grabs my wrist.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

 

"Look . . Please don't tell Yoseob and Suzy about this yet. . I know that Yoseob had a crush on IU since highschool..." Kikwang starts gripping my wrist a little to hard now.

 

"I-I promist.. Can you please let go?? It hurts..." 

 

"S-Sorry!" Kikwang let's go as I rub my wrist and was heading out to leave. Then Kikwang stopped me again.

 

"W-What now?" I asked 

 

"I'm still not done fixing you up yet gummy ah.." Kikwang smiles while touching my cheeck. I flinched back at the pain.

 

"Yah! That hurts you know..." I pouted and pretended to fake cry. He just laughs.

 

"Alright.. If you don't want to feel anymore pain then sit back down and let me put a bandage on it." Kikwang pats my head. 

 

I frowned. "Alright mom..." I sighed.

 

"Good.. Listen to your umma.." Kikwang pretends to act like a mom now.

 

"Alright dear.. Your all fix. Now let's see your pretty smile." Kikwang smiles widely trying to show his gums.

 

"Yah! Stop making fun of me now!" I smacked his arm playfully.

 

"Now now dear.. That's not nice to hit your umma." Kikwang shakes his head in shame.

 

"Alright let's stop the act... And my mom doesn't act like THIS." I point at him.

 

"Alright haha.. let's go out now." Kikwang helps me up. 

 

We both got up and headed outside to our friends.

 

"Hyosungie! Your all better!" Yoseob runs to me and hugs me.

 

"Yea haha." I hugged him back.

 

"Let's eat now okay~" Yoseob grabs my hand and pulls me over to the table with all the food.

 

Then I notice that my glasses seemed a little weird. So I took them off and rubbed my eyes. I squinted to see that there was a crack on the left side.

 

I gasp. I face palmed myself. "Just my luck.." I muttered to myself.

 

Then I see four people staring at me.

 

"Y-Yes...?" I looked at them confused.

 

"Hyosungie... You even look pretty without your glasses!" Yoseob comes over to me and hugs me tighly.

 

"Yah! Your hurting me . . Yoseobie~" I tried to copy him.

 

"Wah! Your seriously adorable!" He pinches my cheek.

 

"Hey!" I pouted. Then everyone just laughs. 

 

"Hyosung ssi. It's true though.. You have natural beauty" Suzy complimented.

 

I felt my face start to flush.

 

"Awww.. Your embarassing Gummy ah now!" Kikwang shouts.

 

"Yah babo!" I try to smack him playfully, but I ended up hitting someone else.

 

"Hey what was that for!?" 

 

"I thought you were Kikwang..." I started to rub my eyes. As I got closer it was Yoseob.

 

"Ah.. Minhae.. Your height are just about the same.." I pat his head.

 

"What! I'm way taller then Kiki ah!" Yoseob shouts.

 

"What!? No your not!" Kikwang walked over to Yoseob comparing their heights.

 

 

"It's true! You guys do have the same height!' IU and Suzy burst out laughing!

 

Yoseob and Kikwang both crossed their arms.

 

"Alright you two.. let's just eat now you guys." Suzy headed over to the kitchen counter to grab the tray with sandwhiches on it.

 

"Your right! I'm starving!" Yoseob and Kikwang both ran to Suzy.

 

"Yah! Do you guys want me to drop it all!" Suzy runs away as Yoseob and Kikwang chase after her. IU just laughs by herself.

 

Then as Suzy puts down the tray at the table. Kikwang and Yoseob start munching it all down. Suzy and IU also grabs one before it was gone.

 

"Yah! Oppa! Save some for other people!? IU smakes Yoseob on the head and hits Kikwang too.

 

"Aish.. Ever heard of.. First come first serve?" Yoseob asks. IU looks at him dissapointed.

 

"Alright alright.." Yoseob put's two sandwhiches back and continues eating the one he has in his mouth.

 

"Hyosung ssi.. Don't you want some?" Kikwang comes over to me handing me one.

 

"N-No thanks.. I'm full.." 

 

"Are you sure?" 

 

"Y-Yea.. I'm really-" My stomach starts growling.

 

"Fine..." I said afterwards.

 

"Haha. Your lying to yourself Hyo.." Kikwang pinches my cheek.

 

"Hey!.." I rubbed the spot he pinched my cheeks.

 

"If you haven't noticed my cheeks are still trying to recover..." I continue rubbing my cheeks gently.

 

"Ah that's right, but your cheeks are to hard to resist! There too cute!" Kikwang continues pinching them.

 

"Yah! Seriously quit it!" I smacked his hand away softly.

 

"Haha.. Here take it." Kikwang hands me the sandwhich.

 

"Ah.. Thanks." I quietly eat alone as Kikwang walks back.

 

"Hyosungie ! Come over and eat with us!" Yoseob shouts loudly waving both of his hands in the air with a sandwhich in his mouth.

 

"Haha.. Alright I'm coming!" I ran over to them

 

After a few hours of laughing, shouting , and talking. We finally all decided to sleep for the night. Waiting for tomorrow to approach to a Monday.

 

One of the most important weeks. They all told me.

 


 

Author's Note :

Well.. Kikwang starts getting back to his normal self (:

What do you think of this chapter?

And sorry for any of my horrible grammar :p

Bare with me!  >__<