10. - My Choice

I'm Addicted To You!

 

 

- Suzy's POV -

 

 

"Yoseob.. I said I was fine..." 

"No...Your not fine.. Look at you! Your a mess!" Yoseob dabs the cold towel on my left cheek trying to rub off the ink.

"C-Cold..."

"Mianhae... Just try to endure it.." Yoseob quickly tries to wipe off the ink, but it seemed like nothing was working.

"Aish.. Forget it.. Try using some soap.."

"Your right.. I'll be right back.. and DON'T move .. Stay in that EXACT spot.. Okay?"

"Ne~" I watch as Yoseob leaves the door. As a minute passed I heard the door squeaked open. I looked up and saw Joon.

"Uhh... Can I talk to you..." Joon rubbed the nape of his neck nervously.

"Sure!" I smiled patting the spot next to me.

"No.. I don't need to sit. I just want to say what I want to say and go..."

"Umm.. Ok..ay?"

"Look.. I'm sorry for the ink. I didn't mean too .. You know..Do that.." Joon was looking down trying not to gaze into my eyes.

"Oh! I said I was fine! Don't worry! I know it was an accident.. It's not like I'm going to die right?" I giggled.

"Ha.. Yeah.." Joon smiles and looks up at me. 

"Want me to help wipe that ink off? I mean.. I was the one to cause that right?" Joon walks over and sits down next to me.

"No it's alright... Yoseob is al-" I glanced over at the door to see an angry Yoseob. 

"Suzy... What's he doing here?.." Yoseob faked a smile.

"He was just apologizing.. Don't worry Yose-"

"Get out...." Yoseob glares at him.

"Yoseob.. Really.. Just let him sta-"

"Get...Out..." Yoseob glares seemed to make an impact on Joon. He stood up silently and left the room shutting the door gently. I looked at Yoseob in disbelief.

"Okay Suzy.. Now let me wip-"

"No.. I can do it myself.." I grabbed the rag and stood up. Then felt Yoseob hand on my wrist.

"Suzy... Just sit..." I shook my head.

"No.. I don't like the way you talked to Joon.. He apologized for crying out loud! He didn't mean too cause any of this! Your just turning this little problem into such a huge mess!" I ran out of the room. 

 

 

 

- Hyosung's POV -

 

 

"Umm Kikwang.. Are you sure about this plan?" 

"Hyo.. Just believe in me..." Kikwang shot me a quick smile.

"I don't know ... I mean... The cafe is gonna open in 2 days.. "

"Yeah.. We can go to the store in find the exact same rug as this one! NO PROBLEM!" Kikwang gave me a thumbs up.

"Okay.. Do you have money?" As soon as the question came out Kikwang became silent.

"Umm... Do you Hyo?" 

"No...Wait.. Why are WE the one buying the rug? The person who made this ink spill should at least pay more then us..."

"Your right! Let's go find that kid!" 

 

 

- Mir's POV -

 

"Hehe Soo.. Mir oppa.. You will be working here starting today.." IU holds onto my hand dragging me somewhere.

"I am? But the manager didn't even look at my application?" 

"I know! But I'm POSITIVE she's gonna say yes!"

"Really? ... Well where are you taking me?" I glanced around trying to find the others.

"Somewhere... It's a secret.." IU winks.

"O..Kay?" I shrugged and followed her lead.

"So oppa.. What are your hobbies?" IU asks me.

"My hobbies? I like rapping.."

"Oh rapping! That's so cool! You have to rap me something someday!" IU smiles widely

"Haha.. Okay.." I smiled back.

"Promise?" IU held out her pinky.

"I promise..." I linked my pinky with hers.

"Yay! I'm so excited oppa!....  Ah! Here we are!" IU stops in front of a door in the back room.

 

 

- Kikwang's POV -

 

"Come on Hyo! He's this way!" I ran over to Joon who was sitting in one of the chairs by the kitchen.

"Joon! We need your help... Well.. You need our help.."

"What?" 

"You were the one who spilled the ink.." Hyosung slowly comes from behind me, and sits next to him. Which is making me some what jealous.

"Yeah.. I was... So..."

"You need to pay for another rug... It would be dirty to just leave that one their for our grand opening.. You understand right?" 

"I understand... How much is it I need to pay?" Joon asks Hyosung. I some how I felt left out in this conversation.

"I would say... More than half.. We can help you pay, but you just need to pay most of it..." 

"Then.. Why don't I just pay for the whole thing? I have money..."

"Oh... We were just being nice... Helping you pay for some of it.. It's up to you.. I mea-"

"Hyosung.. Just let him pay the whole thing..."

"What?"

"Let him pay.. If he wants to pay.. Let him.. No one's stopping him..."

"Your right.. Okay Joon.. What's your choice?"

 

 

- Joon's POV -

 

My choice? Why do I feel like Kikwang and Yoseob hate me for some reason? I mean.. I was just trying to be nice to Suzy, but Yoseob was shooting daggers at me with those eyes. As for Kikwang. I could see something in his eyes that are saying he dislikes me. I have a bad feeling about working here...

 

"Hyosung... I need to see how much the rug is first of all.."

"Ah! Right! Let's go to the store then!" Hyosung grabbed my hand and pulled me up. Quite a strong lady.

"Hey.. Your pretty strong.." I chuckled.

"Thanks..." Hyosung giggled.

"You have a charming eye smile..." 

"A t-thanks..." 

"Yah... Aren't you two forgetting something? Or a certain someone..." Kikwang tapped his foot impatiently on the ground.

"Umm.. no.." Hyosung kept walking.

"Yah..."

"Aish.. I'm just kidding Kikwang.. Come on.." Hyosung releases my hand and walks over to Kikwang, but they only ended up arguing. 

"Hey you two.. come on.. we don't have all day.." I said growing impatient.

"Alright! Come on Kikwang!" Hyosung walks in the middle as we head outside to the store.

 

 


 

A/N : 

 

Annyeong ~ 

I'm here with another update xD

I'm going to try to update at least one or twice a week, but no promises with that! I'm busy also with school, so please understand if I don't update for awhile!

And sorry for any grammar or spelling errors! >__<