The truth ...

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayi opened her eyes to find herself tied on a bed , the whole room was scary , walls drawn with blood and many big refrigerators  , She was so afraid and she started screaming  until SeoIn’s father came in with an unwanted visitor …
Zico smirked for her saying : “ How miserable is you ….”
Hayi started crying : “ But … What am I doing here ….??”
SeoIn’s father explained :
-Nothing … you will just pay for betraying my daughter …
And  Zico added :
-How dare you to live in Gray’s house ? and to make him forget about SeoIn ?
-What are you talking about ??? Gray doesn’t love me , he adores SeoIn …
-Emm that’s why he didn’t even call her since the day you joined his gang ..
-Are you ing kidding me ?? who said that I joined his gang ? I’m only staying in his house since I was ED by Zico and his Basters …
-Stop talking to our boss in such impolite way ..
Zico slapped  Hayi’s face … however SeoIn’s father ; the real boss of Zico’s gang; set on a chair in front of Hayi  talking to someone on the phone …
Hayi was shaking on that bed , well it seemed like a table more than a bed since it was so tough , she was sweating and it was so hard to her to turn left or right , a lamp with yellow color was lighting her face , she couldn’t move one inch and she prayed God to send her Gray because he is the only one who’s ready to protect her …
Someone knocked the door and he entered ..
Zico stood up welcoming HER : “ we found her …I think her eyes could help isn’t it …”
-Of course it will , but firstly bring me SeoIn  and the operation will start in 30 minutes !!
Hayi screamed  : “ WHAT OPARATION ??, WHAT DO YOU MEAAAN ?”
The doctor replied her while she was preparing the materials : “well , we will need your eyes for our lovely SeoIn..”
-WHAT !!!!!!!!!!! NO … IM BEGGING YOU , LET ME GO ..., WHERE IS SEOIN I CAN TALK TO HER , I’M HER FRIEND AFTER ALL ..
Zico slapped her face  again ordering her to stop yelling ..then he and The boss went upstairs to bring SeoIn  ….
when the doctor approached she was totally surprised to discover that the girl was Hayi … well Hayi couldn’t recognize that the doctor was Jess since the lamp was lighting her sad face …
Jess whispered : “ OMG hayi what are you doing here ?? OMG …”
-what, what , who are you ??
-OMG  it’s me Jess , your doctor and Gray’s friend , omg omg …
-please help me , pleaaaaase ..
-Okay , waiiiit , act like you don’t know me if you want both of us to stay alive ..
-Okay , but help meee , I’m scared ..
-Don’t worry honey , I will save you … now shut up because they are coming …

Zico entered holding SeoIn’s hand  and her father was behind them .. Jess said with a fake smile : “ well I did some analyses and she is healthy , her eyes are well , now we need to test SeoIn’s heart beats before making  any move ..”
-Sure Jess , do your best to bring the happiness back to my daughter…
- Ofc I will sir …
Hayi was tearing up , she was staring to SeoIn who was standing with a sad face as well …
SeoIn set on the chair and Jess started treating her , and suddenly she revealed with a fake-serious voice:
-I’m sorry to inform you sir that , isn’t possible to do the operation here since SeoIn’s heart beats aren’t permanent ..
-So ?????
-We have to take them to my laboratory , there I can deal with everything …
-I don’t think  so , this mission must end in the twilight of the next day , changing our place isn’t good for us ..
-Zico who is the doctor here ?  I ‘m telling you that doing the operation here is so risky especially for SeoIn ..
-What do you think boss ?
-Okay let’s do it , and  you Zico take care of the rest ..
-Yeah sir ..

*Gray’s house *
All the boys  went to Gray’s palace , they kept talking about How helpful was she ,yet Gray felt something strange , Hayi didn’t even call him , maybe she got some problems with her mother ..
He set in the sofa , waiting for his regular coffee to be done until his phone ringing broke the silence …  
-Hello .
Jess replied him whispering: “ I can’t explain now , but you need to send you whole gang here ; make some of them hide in my house , we are in danger …”
-Okay , okay ! but what’s wrong !!!
-No time left Gray , just do it  noooow …

Gray divided his gang as always and he sent them to Jess’s palace , He didn’t think that the problem was related to him so he didn’t left his house as well the boys ..

*Jess’s house*
-We are here  !!!
she turned for  them while she was walking in front of them then she enlightened  the corridor  ordering : “ SeoIn come with me  , you both bring Hayi ,and  Zico please take care of the boss until everything end ..”
Zico nodded adding : “ are you sure that you don’t want any help ?”
-No …
-okay …

Two gangstas were holding Hayi until they reached  Jess’s laboratory ; it was so organized and clean , everything were white and it seemed like an operation room …
the gangstas forced  Hayi to lay  back  on the bed however they helped  SeoIn to do that then they left as well …
Hayi was shedding tears while she  was staring at SeoIn’s smile , that girl seemed happy for destroying Hayi’s life ; the most painful thing for Hayi was how did SeoIn’s forget about the surprise she made for her and how she found Gray for her …
Since Jess  wasn’t able to talk in front of SeoIn , she took a pen and a paper then she wrote :
" I have to stay with SeoIn here , I closed the lab and none could open it , Gray knows that I’m in trouble but I couldn't mention you because we will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter