the disaster

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Hayi couldn’t breath , yell or resist …they were talking to each other , however  she wasn’t able  even to stand up because of a rope which surrounded her with an adhesive tape was on ..
She opened her eyes widely to check  the place , it seems like a garage ..As much she was scared , she was sad too , The fact that Gray kidnapped her after everything she did for him just because she felt a little bit jealous , broke her heart into pieces …
While she was thinking about everything deeply and swimming in her sweat , she heard  the sound of an opening door !!
Hayi acted as if she was sleeping , until a smooth hand started playing with her hair crossing her right cheek  , she started shaking , and then she opened her eyes to see an unfamiliar face , She was sure he was working under Gray …
They looked in each other’s eyes then He smirked ,then he stood up ordering a man to unshackle her ; she stared at him with eyes full of tears asking : “Where is Gray , I need to talk to him …”
a loud laugh dominated the whole place , was revealed from that Blond Guy answering : “ well we all want to talk to him  …”
Hayi couldn’t understand anything .. so she kept yelling : I WANT GRAY NOW…
-OH SHUT UP , wait until we call him for you …
 

 

-Where is Hayi ?
Gray asked Simon who entered alone ..
-I don’t know , I think she left the school before the end of the classes , I couldn’t find her , plus she was extremely angry today ..
-Whatever , we have to find her before she does something stupid ..
-What do you think guys ? is she going to tell Seo-in’s mother ?
Loco questioned while he was a  lollipop ..
Gray laid back on the chair answering :
-I don’t think so , After all Seo-in is her friend …
then he added  : “find me her phone number …”
 
Beenzino entered : “ Guys , everything is ready for today’s mission , Good luck bro~”
Gray  thanked Beenzino for his effort … Suddenly his phone started ringing …
Gray was surprised after seeing the number on the phone screen : It was Zico’s number ..
He gazed at the boys with a raised eyebrows , then he flipped his hair answering the call :

-Hello ~
-Oh Bro ~long time no talk ..
-I know right , any news ?
-Well I think , I’m the one who must ask you this question ?
-What do you mean ?
-You stole my mission , I got your girl ..
Gray’s hands started shaking … “what , what do you mean ??”
-I know about your load and your trip … but I think you missed someone , your girl is with us ..
-Don’t even touch her or you will die ..
-hahahaha , do you want to talk to her ?

Zico gave the phone for hayi who started crying after knowing that Gray wasn’t the responsible about her kidnapp …
-GRAY , GRAY , do you hear me ?
-Seo-in are you okay dear ? I will be there don’t worry ..
Gray’s answer killed her the most , she added : “ No , I’m not Seo-in , it’s Hayi …”
 while the boys were trying to comfort Gray after understanding everything , they saw Gray sighing after he put down the phone , and his normal frame came back ..
It seems like everything was okay for him , he turned for the boys saying with his lips without talking : “   DON’T WORRY”..
then he picked the phone up again  …
-What are you doing there Hayi ?
Hayi could see the diffirence after knowing that she wasn’t Seo-in , but she stills have some faith in him ..
-I don’t know , I don’t know.. .they kidnapped me , Gray help me please , help me,  I’m so scared ..
-If you have followed sooner Simon's orders , you were for sure in a safe place,but look at yourself …
-What are you talking about? , I was  about to go to your Lamborghini and those bastards kidnapped me …
-I can’t do anything for you Hayi… I really I can’t , and now give the phone to Zico …
-Gray I’m begging you , they got weapons , they will shoot me , I’m begging you , save me please ..please …
she started yelling before one of the men slapped her face …
-So Zico , you did it wrong this time .. HAHAHA
-Oh really , I couldn’t believe that too , I thought she was your girlfriend ..
-Hahahaha , you are such a loser bro …
-You are such playboy , and what was for the flower which you put today on her desk …?
-you won’t understand anything , I need to go ..I’m leaving , and I hope you don’t do anything stupid …
-I’m going to kill her , just for your information  Gray , stay turn on for her head ..
-Whatever ..

Gray ended the call , and all were staring at him with weird eyes , Gray too wasn’t sure about what he just did …
-ARE YU ING CRAZY …
Jay jumped from his sit and he hit Gray causing him falling on the ground …
-Why are you being this aggressive about Hayi’s issue ? do you like her ?
Gray smirked …
-You are such psycho Gray ,you better check a doctor ..
-Don’t forget I’m the leader here , and all of you must listen to me …
Jay stood up .. “ I’m out .. I'm out of this ing Gang …”
-Believe me , if you get out from this house ,one of my 2000 men will sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter