The meeting

When everything changed ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Mr Lee sung hwa ,wake up !! you really have no manners !!!!!!!!!!
Gray raised his head with sleepy eyes , surprised , it was the first time for him being scolded for sleeping during lessons because the truth  everyone was  afraid of him, even the teachers ~

He stared at the teacher , of course she must be new and she stills don't know the rules of this school. Lee Sunghwa and his gang are the only rulers here , and none can deny that fact !!

However since she was a middle-aged woman with a  face full of wrinkles  he couldn’t help but only bowing to her 30° , no more no less..

He couldn't do the same thing like he used to do ; Beating anyone ,who  bothers him , he kept that death stare  till she left his side to stand  in front of everybody adding : “  Since your teacher is going to give birth for twins , I ‘m going to replace her during her maternity furlough , I’m Ms Kim , and I’m from Busan ,  well I’m not the only new one here , my daughter is going to join you in the next hour , so please take care of her till she get used to the life here ,  and thanks  “ she smiled  saying that while everybody were  still under  shock after the way she treated Gray .

All the pupils answered : “Naaee, algessumnida ” except for Gray who was busy with looking  through the window till Ms kim’s voice interrupted his thoughts : “ what about you Sunghwa-shi , I think you aren’t even interested in welcoming your new teacher’s daughter ?”
Now Gray is really overwhelmed by this nagging old-lady , he stood up from his chair while hitting the table , and he opened the classroom's door   while looking at Ms kim’s eyes and he yelled : “ WHATEVER !!!!!”
-Wait !! whaaat ??? it’s exactly what they have told me about you  ; Rude person with  no respect toward others but  you  have to know something , since you are in my class you will have , oh no you SHOULD obey my rules … Business is business and class is just class  , you are considred  as everyone here   .
Gray looked at her then he added while smiling : “ oh ! I have something to clear before leaving , I can see that you already know what's happening here , so why acting so hard  ?, stop bossing arround  , and you are the one ,who should obey to me since I'm the real boss here !! Just respect your limits … don't worry after all you are new and you will get used to the system here especially that nothing is going to change , understood? “
-Oh you little Gangsta , whatever , I need to tell you something , it have been only 16 years since you stopped using diapers and you learned  how to  pee in the toilette , you still too young to act in this way …
All pupils were hiding their laughs from Gray till he smirked saying : “ what about you Ms Kim , I think it have been 2 or 3 years since you stopped using pads too , I think you already know why , you are getting old and your period surely stopped since a long time ago …”
He threw a wink before he left, leaving Ms Kim speechless with a red face … she couldn’t handle the stares of all the pupils so she just left , kicking the door with her foot and heading to the director’s office …
She entered without knocking the door while the director was talking through the phone , he was totally surprised so he hunged up ,joining Ms Kim and sitting on the couch in front of her .

-I can’t handle this anymore
she yelled out loud ..
-What’s wrong , can you explain !!?
-That Lee Sunghwa , I’m , I’m just …. OMG he  is so disrespectful  ..
-OMG Ms Kim I’ve told you don’t play with that Jerk .. He is the leader of one of the biggest Gang in Seoul and maybe in Korea , just stay away from him ..
-But how dare you to accept such monster to be a classmate for many innocent and polite pupils , he will destroy the whole generation if we keep him here  …
-Are you telling me that we need to expulse  him ?
-Why not ?
-Oh no ,dear Ms Kim don’t even think about this  , seriously I must tell you that  half of the finance  of our school is provided from Gray’s gang so we can’t do that.... 

he sighed deeply while saying that .


-Aha , I understand now , that’s why you all let that kid and his bunch of friends ruining the whole system just because of his dirty money , which they earns from selling drugs or stealing other gangs , I’m disappointed really , But guess what I will keep calm.. moreover, I’m little bit concerned about my daughter since she will be around them  and I can’t be always watching over her so all I gotta do is to make sure that this place is  safe for her and for the others  … I won’t talk to that Jerk in the future and hopfully those 6 months are going to end in a blink of an eye , I need to leave now …
She left before even giving time for him to say something in return…                                                                                                                           In the corridor she met Gray ,he was holding a cigarette between his fingers  , and he stood right in front of her , giving her that half bow as usual adding : “ I think the director told you everything isn’t it ?”

-Whatever …
she said  while walking away , she can hear Gray’s laugh , since they both were about 2 meters afar .
-Ms Kim you don’t have to feel like this , as I said I’m the boss here , so don’t be sad , if you create your own gang you can beat me then and you can take my place but now you have to give up and believe me you will get used to this …
She couldn’t handle him anymore and she felt like she wants to throw her shoes right on his face, for sure that was the perfect moment to do , but she held her self back , and she said with a anxious tone : “DEAL WITH IT LEE SUNG HWA~”
-Okay then dear teacher , you can call me Gray it’s better …
-I’m okay with  Sung hwa , I don’t use nicknames …
-EMMM , what did I tell you ? I’m the one who puts rules here …
He winked to her and he entered the director’s office too …
She was totally astonished , how can a guy in the final grade , at his age ,the age of 19, to be such a scary monster , disrespectful in a respectful way , she couldn’t understand him how can he treat people like this , but  she kept repeating that she should hold herslef from doing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter