No, THAT Was The Dream.

Sunshine of My Life (Sequel)

 I looked at baekhyun but I wasn't looking at baekhyun. I was staring at a white light. Again. This seems all too familiar. I then suddenly woke up in a hospital room. "What the.." Hyori was sitting beside me, looking worried. Hyori looked at me and asked, "Hey, how are you doing?" I totally ignored her question and looked around. "Looking for your husband? He gave us a scare at first, his heart completely stopped but suddenly it started beating again..but you fainted on the spot. You were out for like 15 minutes and here we are now. Actually I think baekhyun is up so if you want to-" I was already out the door and into the recovery area. I spotted him happily talking to his brother. and sighed happily. So..the when I woke up it was actually the dream. Thank God. I walked in almost too happy to function. They both turned and baekhyun's face immediatly lit up. "Sooyoung!" He openned his arms and I ran into them. "I had the scariest dream that when you died I woke up were we weren't married and you called me four eyes and-" He shut me up with a kiss. "Shh it's okay it wasn't real." I looked at him and sighed again. "You really can't scare me like that again." He smiled. "Don't worry, the doctors put me on some top nouch medicine to make sure this doesn't happen again. I'll be out of the hospital in a little bit." I smiled as baekhyun's parents and my parents came in the room. Baekhyun's mom said, "Your discharged now Baek..go spend some time with your wife." Baekhyun nodded eagerly and happily jumped up and got dressed. He held out his hand. "C'mon yeobo! Lets go!" He got out to the car that was waiting for us. He held open the door for me and told the driver, "Our home, please."

     We arrived at our house, openned the door and closed it. He smiled and threw himself on the couch. "Ahhhhh home sweet home." I smiled and quietly laid beside him. He hugged me so tight I thought my insides were going to explode. "B-Baekhyun.." He chuckled, "Sorry I just missed you." I hugged him back "Me too." I suddenly got this very sick feeling in my stomache and my head. I ran to the bathroom. "Jesus sooyoung were home for two seconds and your already sick!" He came into the bathroom and rubbed my back. "What do you think is wrong?" I sighed, "I-I don't know, it just...happened.." Baekhyun smirked, "If I didn't know any better I would say you were..." His eyes widened and he looked at me. "Are you?" I got in the cubbert under the sink and grabbed a pregnancy test. I pushed him out, dispite his protests. I did the test and didn't look at it. I was scared..honestly.. We just graduated and me suddenly being pregnant. I mean if I am I will be happy! I looked down and there it was. Positive.