Preparing For Our Miracle.

Sunshine of My Life (Sequel)

     I giggled as I seen baekhyun walk into our house with baby stuff in his hands. I slowly got up to help him. "Woah there cowboy, what's with all this stuff?" He smiled and pecked my lips. "Well, I happened to walk past this one baby store with chanyeol and I just HAD to go in, they had the CUTEST baby blankets!" I smirked, "Who's the girl in this relationship?" He laughed and took the baby stuff to the nursury. I looked down at the 6 month old hump that was blocking my sight to my feet. "Aigoo~ today we find out your gender~" Baekhyun came back down and kissed my stomach. "My baby boy is gunna be so handsome and tough!" I scoffed, "It could be a girl you know!" He nodded. "Yeah, but it could be a boy too." I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. "I guess we'll just have to see for ourselves."

     We finally arrived, waiting in the waiting room, all this finally hit me and I fidgeted in my seat. "What's wrong pumpkin?" Baekhyun looked at me with concerned eyes, "O-oh it's nothing, just a little nervous is all." He picked up my hand gently and kissed it. "Everything will be okay." I sighed and then the nurse called, "Mrs. Byun?" I shot up, not intentionally, and walked right behind her. We got to a room and told us the doctor would be there in a few minutes. I laid down and stared at the ceiling. Baekhyun played with my thumbs until a knock was heard from the door. "Come in." Baekhyun and I said in sync. My aunt Dara peered through the room. "Aunt Dara!!" She smiled and came in and hugged me. "When I heard my niece was here to find out the gender of her baby I had to force people to let me be the one to perform the test!" I smiled and nodded to her. "Okay so i'm going to just lift up your shirt and.." She lifted up my shirt so my belly was exposed. She giggled and whispered to my stomache, "Hey kid, it's your aunt dara!! Always rememeber i'm the best!" I laughed and so did baekhyun. She put the cold cream on my belly and put the device on the cream. I looked up at the screen to see a little figure in a fetal position. "That's my baby." Baekhyun smiled and kissed my hair. "Oh and this means..Congratulations!! It's a girl!" I screamed, "WOOOOOOOOO IN YO FACE BAEKHYUN!!" He laughed and hugged me. "Whatever it'll be a boy next time!!" I giggled and looked down at my stomache. "A girl..."