Was It All A Lie?

Sunshine of My Life (Sequel)

   I looked around in a panic. Where's baekhyun? Where's anyone? I woke up in my bed, my bed in my parent's house. "What the hell." I couldn't believe this. I jumped out of bed so quick I didn't know I could even go that fast. I ran down the steps to see my dad, sipping on coffee, reading the newspaper. "Ah..Morning honey!" I gasped, "Where's Baekhyun?!" He turned his head, confused. "You haven't talked to baekhyun in years..Sooyoung what's going on?" I gasped and suddenly started crying. "No...no no no NOOOO!!!" I ran out in my pajama's over to baekhyun's house. I swung the door open and ran up the steps, bursting into his room. He was sleeping...WAS. He suddenly jolted up. "What the hell four eyes what the you doing here?" I cried even harder knowing he was okay. I walked over to him and hugged him. "I'm so glad your safe." He widened his eyes and looked down at me. "I'm sorry..who are you and what have you done with my enemy?" I looked up at him and smiled. "Please Baekkie keep talking I want to hear your voice." Baekhyun looked horified. "Um..uh..Sooyoung?" I suddenly realized I was hanging on to him. "Oh sorry." He brushed himself off. "Yeah. Anyway, wanna tell me why you burst into my room while I was getting my beauty sleep, cried into my chest while hugging me and called me BAEKKIE?!" I suddenly looked down in thought. *Was it really...all a dream?...everything was so real..Should I tell him? or not..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

By the way, If you didn't read the Main story the link is right here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/770748/sunshine-of-my-life-schoollife-you-exo-baekhyun-plottwistsgalore