the boy who is mine.

Count To Three (Say Hi)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

the boy who is mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pinching himself wouldn't help in this situation at all. Because Lu Han knew that it really happened. He didn't know how to handle it. So running off to any direction seemed to be appropriate in this situation. That's what he did, following to wherever his legs carried him to. His cheeks were burning, his legs ached but he just kept going.

 

 

"What where you are going!"

 

 

Barely realising what happened, Lu Han turned around. "I'm sorry!" He said a little above a whisper and that was when both that student had realised what just happened. Lu Han slapped his hand over his own mouth in shock- did that really happen? But that couldn't be.....Well he still needed to get away. Puzzled he shook his head, this couldn't be real. The other unknown student must have been quicker at grasping things because he pointed at the other:

 

 

"Y-You...just talked..."

 

 

Before giving a reply, Lu Han was already sprinting away in full speed. His felt face get even hotter- it was true. He spoke without stuttering or looking aside. That was a huge improvement. He couldn't believe it. However it wasn't time to be happy about that because he was in the midst of a crisis. How dare he kiss Sehun? With what kind of intention? Lu Han finally arrived in the bathroom, quickly checking if the cubicles were empty.

 

 

 

No one was there.

 

 

 

He was alone.

 

 

 

He rushed to the mirrors and examined his burning face. Lu Han couldn't lose any more time. He had to hurry up because Sehun would definitely look for him. If he was lucky then both of them could quickly forget about the "accident" and move on like before. The cool water didn't do much for his face because it was still way too hot. Helplessly he turned the water off and squeezed his eyes shut, it wouldn't work like that. Lu Han stepped clumsily back and looked out for tissues.

 

 

 

He didn't need to look for them because Sehun was standing in front of the door.

 

 

"Do you need one?" He asked and held his arm out, on his palm was a pack of tissues. Embarrassed, Lu Han stared at them and eventually looked up to face Sehun's unconcerned face. He didn't seem like someone who had just been unpredictably kissed. As if nothing happened before. Fearing that Sehun would leave, Lu Han came closer and shyly took the pack. If he didn't have any eye contact with Sehun then maybe everything would go right. That was harder than he thought yet he didn't want to give up. He purposely turned around and rubbed the tissue against his wet forehead.

 

 

 

Sehun didn't know what to say and could only stand like that.

 

 

 

However that was what Lu Han feared because Sehun was not going to leave.

 

 

 

How long did Lu Han have to clean his face until Sehun would go away? It was not possible to have that much patience. The younger was about to prove that because he had visibly no intentions of leaving. Instead he leaned against the wall. With that move he wanted to show that he was very well willing to wait. He either knew about Lu Han wanting him to leave or he had nothing else to do and was bored.

 

 

Carefully side eying him, Lu Han noticed that it had to be the latter because Sehun seriously looked bored. He didn't even try to have eye-contact with Lu Han. How disappointing. He expected more than trying to waste some tim-

 

 

 

"For how long are you going to clean your face? Till your skin is peeled off?"

 

 

 

"H-Huh?!"

 

 

 

"I've asked you, for how long you are going to stand there." Sehun repeated once more. He had to do that so that Lu Han would comprehend. Shyly Lu Han stopped because he knew that he was already done. That still didn't mean that he could look Sehun in his eyes. Lu Han did his best to lower his eyes. His mind skipped to all those fantasies that didn't leave him alone.

 

Without looking up he could feel warm hands wrapped around his wrists.

 

Lu Han could clearly tell that Sehun was tracing his fingertips on his skin. Usually if someone else would have done this to Lu Han, he would have pulled his hand away and maybe slap that person. He didn't like it to be touched without permission. This was weird for Sehun as well to show openly affection. To be honest the enticement had been ghosted in him when he looked at Lu Han. More than once he had acted on impulse and this was one of those moments.

 

 

 

"Why do you always run away?"

 

 

 

The question was so easy to understand but difficult for Lu Han to answer.

 

 

Every time he had considered it to explain instead of running away, Lu Han could only think of how difficult it would be to bring words out. He really wanted to do his best but all attempts fell silent beneath a shroud of disappointment. There was nothing to do about his problem like this. It would be difficult for Lu Han to ever say something. 

 

 

 

"B-Because I'm scared." Lu Han blurted out- unexpectedly to both him and Sehun. To actually talk was not part of his plan. He didn't think that this would happen. How was it even possible? Lu Han was at loss for words. Everything was blocked out except the dripping water. Even now, the realisation sent a sharp thrill through Lu Han's heart, and he met his gaze in the mirror. He looked at his dumbfounded expression of his reflection.

 

 

 

He knew that in this silence Sehun stared at him because he finally did it. 

 

 

 

"You just...." Slowly lifting his index finger Sehun watched him because he could – and did. As if he was able to unravel Lu Han with the flicker of a glance. And he was not one who liked to take his eyes off Lu Han.

 

 

 

"You know what? Don't worry about that. It was good." Sehun wanted to get rid of the tension somehow though it wasn't working. Lu Han continued to stare at the mirror as if he found all the answers in there. He realised it was more shock at Lu Han than fear. Even with Sehun repeatedly calling his name, Lu Han didn't listen. So Sehun let some water flow and had to throw it to Lu Han's face. He didn't react. Sehun then let more water flow and once again made it have contact with Lu Han's face.

 

 

A bit offended Lu Han glanced at Sehun.

 

 

The frown didn't leave his face, Lu Han then also let water flow and chucked it to Sehun's face. He wanted a bit of revenge. Seriously Sehun couldn't keep treating him like that. What was even the point of doing that? Yet he had taken this vicious attack to heart. Only because he was shy, he couldn't let that happen. This unusual gesture was very surprising as astoundingly Sehun touched his wet face. The water was still flowing so he didn't waste time but grab a handful of it and throw it back.

 

 

Lu Han quickly enough duck down to escape that. However as a result of their childish behaviour, the floor was totally wet. That caused him to slip backwards almost falling. Though as helpful as Sehun was, he grabbed Lu Han's wrist and held onto him. Thanks to that Lu Han had enough balance to not hurt himself.

 

 

Of course he had to thank Sehun for that, "Thanks-" Looking up, his view was covered with water that Sehun had scooped up. He had flung it down to Lu Han with a straight face before finally turning the water off.  He let out a small gasp of confusion as the water hit his face and immediately screwed his eyes shut to try and stop it from entering his eyes. This did not work at all because his eyes began to burn and tingle.

 

 

As if they were finally done, Sehun dried his hands and waited for Lu Han to get up. "I hope you are awake now so that we can properly talk." If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter