Floating Petals (3/3)

Floating Petals

Jaejoong lets out a soft sigh and keeps his gaze fixated on the bowl of rice in front of him. Throughout the meal in the morning, Jaejoong does not lift his head unless someone calls and talks to him.

His behavior is worrying not only the governor but also the man's children, especially Yunho who knows of himself and their conversation the past night to be the reason for Jaejoong's sorrowful heart. He is not sure of how to approach the other anymore and although they are sitting right next to each other, Yunho can't bring himself to utter even one word to him.

Changmin regards Yunho with a gaze full of frustration and anger, the expression on his face changing every time he takes a short glance at Jaejoong. And although Yunho does notice what his brother is doing, he chooses to pretend that he doesn't.

The silence between them remains till the very last second of the meal.

But when Yunho and Jaejoong are about to follow the others out of the room, they are being held back by the governor's voice calling out their names.

"Yunho, Jaejoong. I would like to talk to you. Please follow me."

Upon hearing the order, Yunho and Jaejoong finally face each other to exchange a look of confusion before both of them get up to follow the governor out of the dining room, not responding to the looks they receive from the other family members as they do so.

The governor does not talk to them and neither Yunho nor Jaejoong dare to ask what the governor could possibly want to talk about.

Did he notice that there is something wrong between them? He is, afterall, a very observant man and considering that he has always encouraged closeness between Yunho and Jaejoong, it would be all too understandable for the governor to try easing away the current tension between them.

The walk towards the governor's office does not take very long, much to Yunho's and Jaejoong's relief. The governor enters the room first and sits down by the head of the table located at the centre before gesturing for Yunho and Jaejoong to have a seat to his left and to his right respectively.

The older man chooses to dwell in silence at first and patiently waits for his son and Jaejoong to sit down before he parts his lips to start talking.

"I am under the impression that something unpleasant occured between the two of you. Am I right or am I wrong?" He looks at them in turns and waits for an answer, but when he receives none, the governor decides to focus on his son."Yunho, did something happen between the two of you?“

Yunho refuses to look up and meet his father's eyes.“We expressed our disagreement on certain matters during a coversation yesterday night. The disagreements cut deep.“

„I see.“ The governor sighs.“What was your disagreement about?“

Jaejoong immediately casts his gaze downwards to focus on his hands instead, not daring to look at the governor or answer to the other's question and judging by the lack of response coming from Yunho, the two of them seem to share the same sentiments at the moment.

Not wanting to put too much burden on Jaejoong, the governor shifts his gaze from the young bride to his own son instead.“Yunho, speak up.“

Gulping, Yunho looks up form his hands to stare right into his father's piercing eyes.“While Jaejoong ssi understands Changmin's yearning to be with Junsu, I can't.“

„I see.“ The governor nods leisurely, his attention now on Jaejoong once more.“Lovely one, are you aware of the status of the person my son loves?“

„Yes, I am aware.“

„And you do know that a marriage between him and Changmin is impossible, right?“

„I am aware.“ Jaejoong speaks softly.“And I have to apologize if I may seem too bold and ill-mannered because of what I am going to say now, but I don't think marriage is neccesary for them to stay together. All they need beside their deep feelings for each other is your approval.“

Jaejoong doesn't quite know where the sudden boldness of his words towards the governor comes from, but he is not going to back down now. The passionate yearning to defend Changmin's choices in front of everyone is stronger than ever and Jaejoong is being reminded of the searing heat he felt yesterday during the discussion with Yunho.

„Changmin will have to marry one day. It's the best for him to have a family of his own and a wife to take care of him.“

„He can still have someone to take care of him without marrying anyone. You want the best for him, but isn't the best for him to be happy with the person he loves and loves him back?“

The governor smiles slightly.“Love can't guarantee that two people will stay together forever, marriage does.“

„But marriage can't guarantee happiness. I am sure that you make decisions based on what you deem as the best for your children, but to deny him the chance of being happy with the person he loves and is willing to risk everything for might be...“ Jaejoong stops talking and lowers his head as he thinks about more diplomatic words to use as a substitude for what he is going to say.

„A mistake?“ The governor offers, not seeming to hold any kind of negative sentiments against Jaejoong even when the other confirms what he is thinking by nodding timidly.“Forcing him to take a person he barely knows as his wife although he has found the owner of his heart already does seem like a mistake, I agree. And if Changmin would've let me explain my intentions to him before trying to run away and refusing to talk to me, I would've let him know that the sweet Young Lady Yeonhee has no intentions of coming in between him and Junsu.“

Jaejoong finds himself rendered speechless and so very taken aback upon hearing the news, not knowing what to do beside staring at the governor with his eyes wide open. Yunho is no less shocked than Jaejoong and eyes his father questioningly.

The governor is obviously pleased – if not amused – by their reaction.“Young Lady Yeonhee has given her heart to someone else already and although he passed away five years ago, her love for him remained and she is determined to stay committed to that special person. I had the pleasure of talking to her from heart to heart after her father voiced out his worries about her future to me. The marriage between her and Changmin will be for the public only. Behind the doors of this house, they will not have to pretend. She will be given financial stability without having to give up on her commitment to her loved on in return while Changmin will be able to stay with Junsu without anyone suspecting anything. No one will demand for them to act on their marriage physically."

Yunho simply stares at his father as a certain feeling of having been betrayed washes over him. He defended the ideals he believed to be his father's only to find out that the man he defended those doubtful ideals for does not believe in them either. So has he been in the wrong?

"I hope that I could be of some help to the two of you in overcoming your negative sentiments caused by the issue of Changmin's arranged marriage." The governor's gaze is gentle as he speaks to them."Yunho, I assume you to have disagreed with Jaejoong on the matter because you believe serving one's family to be the number one priority. There is nothing wrong with that belief, but sometimes, serving one's family does not rule out finding true happiness."

There comes no answer from Yunho, but he seems to be deep in thoughts about his father's words. But instead of avoiding the governor's eyes, it appears that he is rather avoiding Jaejoong's in shame about his foolish words form yesterday's conversation.

The governor heaves a sigh."Needless to say, I would like to see the two of you free from every kind of negativity hovering above you when the wedding takes place tomorrow."

"None of us ever intended on letting our personal disagreement affect the wedding ceremony." Jaejoong assures.

"That would have been possible if the two of you were not the ones who are supposed to receive all the attention during the wedding." The governor does not speak any further, only staring at his son and the young bride cautiously as he waits for their reaction to his words.

"The two of us?" Jaejoong asks and looks at Yunho for a long while as the other seems frozen in shock before he looks back at the governor."Yunho ssi and I are supposed to receive all the attention during the wedding? But the bride and the groom..."

"I asked for your hand in marriage, but not for me." The family patriarch pauses to look at his son."I asked for your hand in marriage on behalf of my second oldest son."

"Father-"

"I am going to leave this world soon and I want to draw my last breath with the knowledge of my children being in good hands."

"Father, what are you talking about? You are still-"

"I am not that young anymore, Yunho. My time is nearing. Oh so very slowly, but it's nearing. Today, I might be very healthy, but no one knows what the future holds for an old man like me." The governor regards his son with a gaze of apology."I know that neither of you like to talk about this matter, but I will have to part from this world one day just like your mother did."

Jaejoong sees the pain in Yunho's eyes and he understands the other's sentiments. After all, no one wants to think of a future without one's parents no matter how realistic it is. It's a reality no one wants to face and be reminded of.

Beside sympathy, there is chaos filling Jaejoong's heart. He is feeling so many things at once and he does not know where to start sorting all of it nor does he know who to talk about everyting with right now.

"What do you say, Jaejoong?"

The question by the governor takes Jaejoong offguard and he has no eloquent answer to offer to the other man who merely smiles at him in understanding.

"I understand." The family patriarch assures."I think some time alone will do both of you very good. You may leave."

Jaejoong nods and lets out a soft 'Yes' before he looks his fiancé's way, noticing how the other does not move even a bit. He doesn't look like he is willing to exit the room any time soon.

"Jaejoong ssi, could you wait for me in your room?" The hard gaze the other regarded his father with a mere second ago is gone, now replaced by a gentle one as he looks back at Jaejoong."I promise to find you later so we can talk about everything."

"Yes." The young bride agrees and gets up to excuse himself with a bow before he leaves the room in silence.
 

• ♚ •


“Since when have you planned all of this?”

“Five months ago.” The governor lets out a sigh.”I know you would've preferred to be told about it sooner than this, but I had my reasons to keep it a secret from you.”

“Is it because of the wedding? Did you plan on telling us everything right before it takes place so we won't have any time to get our ways out of it? Because neither of us would ever go against your wishes?” His young heart is burning and his desire to know more about the whole situation which is so unbelievably puzzling to him does not allow him to wait for an answer as he blurts out one question after the other.

But it doesn't seem to bother the governor that much.

The older man smiles the knowing smile Yunho has seen so many times in the past whenever his father showcased just how well he could look right into his children's hearts.”Would the two of you really want to get out of it, though? Even if you had the chance to? Especially you?”

Yunho looks at his father in utter surprise, his heart racing.”Father, what-”

“Jihoon told me. He told me about you and Jaejoong.”
 

• ♚ •


Jaejoong sighs and places away the book he has been holding for the past hour without having read it, the needed concentration not there to begin with. Just then, knocks and an all too familiar voice greet him from outside the room.

“Jaejoong ssi.” There is hesitation in Yunho's voice.”Could you give me some of your time?”

The young bride's heart starts to beat more rapidly as nervousness makes his body burn from the inside. There is a knot in his throat, but he forces himself to answer nevertheless.

“Yes, I will see you outside in a minute.”

“Thank you.”

Is all Jaejoong hears as a reply before he gets up and takes a deep breath, his feet soon carrying him towards the door of his room which he opens as gracefully as he could in this nervewrecking situation. Yunho is awaiting him outside and the young man wears a wary smile as he greets Jaejoong with a subtle nod of his head.

“I hope you won't mind that I have ordered for tea and fruits to be served to us in the library. I was told that you always feel comfortable there, so...” Yunho does not speak further and he doesn't need to.

Jaejoong knows of his intentions and feels more than flattered by Yunho's considerate gesture.

“I don't mind at all. I have to thank you for putting so much consideration into the choice of places.”

Yunho gifts him with a smile which does not look that stiff anymore before he gestures for Jaejoong to head towards the library with him.

The two of them then walk side by side and Jaejoong is once again reminded of their huge height difference as the other easily towers him by at least one head and forces Jaejoong to look up at him. Jaejoong himself is considered tall amongst his family members, but the Jung family easily makes him look short, especially Yunho and Changmin.

No words are being exchanged between them and they only have brief words of greetings to offer to everyone they walk past. The silence prolongs until they enter the library together where a pot of tea and two cups as well as a plate of fruits awaits them.

“Please have a seat.” Yunho closes the door to create a room of privacy for the two of them before he joins Jaejoong by the table.

Jaejoong does not say anything and as he waits for Yunho to start speaking, he watches the movements of Yunho's slender fingers in silence while the other gets a hold of the pot of tea and serves some to Jaejoong first before pouring some of the hot liquid into his own cup. Yunho's fingers are gorgeous and although it is slightly embarrassing to admit, Jaejoong really likes and envies people with beautiful hands and feet as he finds his own fingers and toes rather chubby.

“As you can imagine, I would like to talk to you about our...wedding.” The hesitation before he says out the last word almost has Jaejoong cringe as Yunho apparently feels highly uncomfortable talking about the topic and Jaejoong is not sure whether he will like what Yunho has to say to the matter.”Although you could not talk your way out of the wedding which everyone thought was going to be between you and my father, I will not force you into a wedding with me. You are free to go.”

Although Yunho's words are supposed to make him happy as he is being offered freedom, Jaejoong feels his heart break instead and before he can even think of stopping himself, he hears himself ask something he can't help but wonder about.”Do you want me to go?”

Something flashes across Yunho's dark orbs as he looks at Jaejoong after hearing the question and Jaejoong swears to have seen fear and pain there. But the fleeting flash of emotions disappears just as fast as it came.

And Jaejoong learns that silence is the most painful answer one can receive.

He wants to get up and go, but he can't move. He can't will himself to go. It's as if his heart is rooted there and won't let him go anywhere no matter how much it hurts to stay. Instead, he chooses to look away from Yunho and fight his tears in silence.

“I want to take responsibility for you.”

“That's all I can ever be to you, right? A responsibility.” Jaejoong does not know where this bravery comes from and he does not know how he is supposed to face Yunho after this, but for now, he wants to let his feelings speak up for him.

“Aren't I the same to you?” Yunho's question manages to make Jaejoong look at him again although the look of hurt he receives is far form being what he wants to see in Jaejoong's eyes.”You agreed to wed my father because it belonged to your responsibilities as your parents' son. The groom has changed, but isn't the reason for your agreement to get married still the same?”

Jaejoong is tongue-tied as he struggles to find the right words to say. It feels like an accusation, but Jaejoong can't bring himself to be angry at Yunho, for he has accused Yunho of the very same mere seconds ago. During their attempt of tickling the truth out of the other, they are hurting each other and that's something neither of them wanted to achieve.

Hurting the other is the last thing they want. And yet, they are unable to keep their emotions in check as they fear to be nothing but each other's duties to fulfill.

“It's not.” Jaejoong admits through a broken whisper.”I do not want to leave. And it's not because of my sense of responsibility. But what about you? Do you only want to marry me because you feel the need to take responsibility for me and my honor? Is it because I will be shunned as the rejected bride if neither you nor your father will marry me? If so, then fear not. For I know how to withhold my honor by myself.”

There is no time for Yunho to reply.

Jaejoong rises himself off the ground before he exits the library in a hurry although every fiber of his being hurts with every step he makes. His vision is blurred by tears which soon make their way out of his eyes and stain his cheeks like salty rivers of sorrow.

He barely manages to greet Jihoon back when the other walks past him and although he feels bad for not offering more of his time to the other, he cannot bring himself to stop walking for anyone as of now.

“Young Master Jaejoong.” Siwan calls out as Jaejoong enters his own bedroom where Siwan is currently putting Jaejoong's washed clothes away.”May I ask what happened?”

The young servant has never seen Jaejoong like this before. So very sad and devastated.

So heartbroken.

“I need some time alone.” Jaejoong's utters in between sobs.”Please.”

Siwan would love to stay and give his kind young master a shoulder to cry on, but he has to follow the other's request and therefore excuses himself quickly before he exits the room with worry piercing through his heart. But when he closes the door to Jaejoong's room and turns around to leave, he finds himself bumping into Yunho and gasps in shock before stepping back a little.

“Young Master Yunho.”

He only receives a short nod of recognition in return before Yunho enters Jaejoong's room without even knocking, not bothering to ask for any kind of permission. A thud greets Siwan's ears as Yunho shuts the door from the inside and makes him stare at nothing but wood before the servant decides to take his leave.

Whatever is going to happen between them right now, Siwan hopes for the best.

Jaejoong, being in an utter state of shock, finds himself stopping to cry as he stares at the intruder inside his room as if frozen on spot.

When he heard the sound of his door being opened and closed again in a rush, he immediately turned around to ask Siwan what he could possibly want from him when he saw Yunho's tall form greeting him instead.

The other wears deep sadness and regret on his face and Jaejoong feels the pain expressed through the other's eyes.

Yunho loses no time as he kneels down in front of Jaejoong and cups the other's cheeks with his warm, warm hands.”I'm so sorry.”

He sounds so broken.

Jaejoong parts his lips to say something, but is unable to voice out his thoughts when Yunho pulls him against his chest and into his secure embrace.

“I want to marry you. Not because my sense of duty tells me so but because my heart yearns to do so. It never harbored any deep feelings for anyone else but you ever since we first met.” Yunho tightens his hold around him, whispering words of love into his ear.”My father has chosen you because he knows that you have been my choice since a long time ago already.”

“Yunho ssi...”

“You may not remember, but we met each other for the first time more than ten years ago when our families spent one wonderful week together on a trip far from our city. And I have fallen for you then. We were so young, but I felt attracted to you. You and your sweet, sweet self. I never stopped watching you ever since. I knew of your many suitors and every time I heard news of someone wanting to ask for the chance to court you, my heart shattered. But I myself was too much of a coward to approch you myself.”

Yunho's voice is calm and soothing, carrying the story of their past together forth to Jaejoong's ears like wind carrying clouds.”My older brother knew of my feelings and when my father asked for his advice in finding a wife for me, he naturally told my father everything about you.”

Jaejoong's hands move to Yunho's back, grasping the cloth there as he presses his face against Yunho's strong shoulder.

Is this reality?

He almost doesn't dare to believe it because this very moment is too wonderful. It feels so surreal.

But it's happening. The man of his heart is telling him what he has always yearned to hear from him ever since he recognized his own feelings for what they were. And Yunho is right here, holding him and letting him feel all the warmth he has to offer.

Yunho's loved one, the man Changmin mentioned not long, turns out to be Jaejoong himself. He has unknowingly been jealous of his very own being.

“I love you and I believe you to harbor the very same feelings for me.” Yunho pulls back slowly to have a look at Jaejoong's face, his thumbs wiping away the tears Jaejoong had shed because of him.”Is it so? Am I right?”

Jaejoong doesn't even need to think before answering.”Yes, you are.”

A hurricane of high spirits catches them and carries the pair upwards. They feel so alive and they can't remember to have ever felt like this before in their lives.

Yunho wants to hold this precious being in his arms all day and night long and kiss away every single invisble scar he has left on Jaejoong with his foolish words in the past. But they are not married yet and he has disregarded Jaejoong's personal space more than enough already by stepping into his room without his permission, touching him more intimately than it is good for a pair which has yet to be bonded officially.

So he waits and chooses to not taint Jaejoong's lips. But he is determined to claim those sweet petals for eternity by tomorrow night.
 

• ♚ •


Jaejoong looks around briefly as several people swirl around to help him put on his clothes for the ceremony while he is trying his hardest to stay calm by intertwining his hands in a prayer to stop himself from fidgeting around. But it's not easy to control his emotions, not when he is about to get married.

And not just to anyone.

He is about to get married to Yunho. His Yunho.

The man with a gaze so powerful that it shoots right into his soul. The man with lips so tempting that Jaejoong had to pray for forgiveness after thinking of inappropriate things he'd like to do to those petals yesterday night. The man with a scar so imperfect that it manages to underline Yunho's humane perfection. The man with a love so great that Jaejoong feels as if he's floating on clouds as he realizes that he is the only receiver of such feelings.

The man who is his to claim.

“You are the most beautiful bride I have seen since long.”

Jaejoong smiles timidly and his words of gratitude come out in forms of a soft whisper. He is not sure whether she truly means it or just following the standard procedure of feeding a bride's self-confidence, but it is – admittedly – nice to hear such compliments.

His wedding hanbok is anything but light as many layers of clothing grace his body and he can't wait to get rid of every single piece in the evening.

The evening.

The young bride's cheeks turn red as he remembers what is to happen in the evening when he will greet his – by then – husband in nothing but his underrobe which will be Yunho's to strip off him. Goosebumps get visible on the young one's white skin as the thought of spending the night with his husband makes his body tingle.

The pair spent the earliest hours of yesterday in each other's arms, sharing sweet words and gazes of adoration before they had to part as Yunho still had certain duties to take care of.

Lunch time had been interesting to say the least.

It was when everyone had settled down that the family's patriarch decided to announce the upcoming wedding between Yunho and Jaejoong, earning stares of shock and utter silence of disbelief from everyone except Jihoon, who was well informed about everything from the very start.

Although the news had been surprising for everyone, no one seemed to have any word of disagreement to say against the wedding and it was then that Jaejoong saw Changmin and Yunho smile at each other for the first time ever since the youngest son of the Jung family returned, making his heart so much lighter.

“Are you ready?”

Jaejoong looks up at the woman standing infront of him and shakes his head.”There is still something missing.”

“Oh? What would that be?” The elderly lady wonders as she scans Jaejoong as if searching for any missing detail about the other's clothes and hair ornaments.

Jaejoong does not answer her vocally. He simply turns around slightly to look at Siwan and causes the young boy to smile at him before he walks over and gives Jaejoong the item he has been holding for his Young Master all this while.

The five women around him stare at it in light surprise before the eldest amongst them takes it with a smile.”It must be very precious to you.”

“It's...” Jaejoong blushes.”My most valuable possession.”

“I see.”

Jaejoong feels as if she knows exactly why it is so valuable to him despite the lack of explanation from him and he can't do anything but look to the ground shyly while the elderly lady takes care of the very last bits of his clothing and hairdo. She checks everything once again, making sure that he looks as presentable as possible. Everything that does not receive her words of approval gets fixed immediately and only when she deems everything perfect does she let two of her assistants open the doors for Jaejoong to step out where he faces the courtyard garden.

The sun is shining on them oh so generously today, hugging their bodies with warmth while the wind comes through to cool their skin from time to time.

“The gods are acting in your favour.” The eldery lady says as she looks up at the bright blue sky.”This is going to be a good day, young one.”

“I think so too.” Jaejoong agrees with a timid smile.

The walk to his fiancé is so very torturous as he yearns to see the other man as soon as possible.

They did not get to see each other since yesterday evening as Jaejoong had to return to his own house for the final wedding preparations and was therefore not able to meet Yunho although his fingertips have been itching for the other all night long.

Jihoon was the one to accompany him home and explain his father's real intentions to Jaejoong's family. The shock had been great, but Jaejoong swears to have seen relief in his mother's eyes.

He knew that she has always been worried about the between Jaejoong and the governor, fearing for her young son to be unable to cope with the responsibiity as the bride of someone who is so much more experienced than him in every aspect.

Once he steps into room where everyone has gathered, he can see Yunho waiting for him and all the agony of missing the other disappears the moment he catches Yunho smiling at him. His light steps carry him closer towards his groom and not even once does the pair break their eye contact as Jaejoong approaches Yunho.

Their lips curve upwards in a smile at the same time as if their hearts are communicating in silence.

Only when they stand next to each other does Jaejoong stop walking before he turns to face Yunho as the other does the same. Two women get a hold of his arms, carefully helping him to bow to his groom without succumbing to his clothes' weight. It's after the second bow that they let go of him and step back a little before Yunho bows to his bride.

Jaejoong can see his mother crying and he knows that the tears she is shedding are ones of utter bliss.

Bliss.

This day will be Jaejoong's very own definition of that one word from now.
 

• ♚ •


“The perfect match.”

The governor looks at his eldest son with slightly raised eyebrows before he follows the other's gaze and finds himself staring at Yunho and Jaejoong as the groom allows himsef to fix a strand for his bride.

“Indeed.”

Jihoon smiles as he watches how the children of the house run around crying out in glee while the adults are seated by the table, chatting and laughing as they celebrate the newly weds.

“You did not tell them, why?”

The governor does not react at first, only staring at Yunho and Jaejoong as if mesmerized by their humble yet sweet interactions. But then, when Jihoon fears his father to not have heard his question and is ready to ask again, the family patriarch parts his lips and replies.

“Because they don't need to know it. It's not relevant for their marriage.”

“But don't you think they will feel betrayed when they suddenly see you part from this world without giving them any chance to come to terms with it?” Jihoon retorts softly.”I'm not only talking about Yunho and Jaejoong.”

“I do plan to tell everyone about it, but not yet. The time has not come yet.”

Jihoon wants to protest, but he forces himself to stay silent as he doesnt want to ruin the delightful atmosphere with dark thoughts.

“Have you told Changmin about Lady Yeonhee? I mean the truth.”

“He will know by the end of this day.” The governor assures.”Do you think he will accept it?”

“As long as he can have Junsu with him and remain loyal to his lover, he will agree to the marriage. I'm certain.”

The governor nods leisurely before taking a deep breath. He has not felt this refreshed and stress-free in a long time. Everything is falling into place and he does not fear death anymore. Because his children wil be taken care of after his parting.

“Tell your brother it's time.”

“Yes, father.” Jihoon bows to his father shortly before he makes his way towards his brother and new brother-in-law with a smile.

Yunho knows what his brother's approach means and his heart aches a little at the thought of having to separate from his bride.

“It's time to go, dear brother.” Jihoon places one hand on Yunho's shoulder and squeezes it lightly, only removing his hand to wait for his brother in silence after the other gives him a nod of recognition.

Jaejoong tries to smile, but he does not like what's to come.

“I have to go.” Yunho announces softly before he gets a hold of Jaejoong's hand underneath the table they are sitting at, loving the redness spreading on his wife's cheeks afterwards.”I will be waiting for you.”

Jaejoong nods in return and allows himself to squeeze his husband's hand before the other has to get up and say his goodbyes to Jaejoong's family as he is to return to his own house and wait for Jaejoong to be brought to him this evening.

It's only a separation of a few hours, but to the newly wedded couple, it feels like an eternity already. Their hearts can't get enough of each other, especially now that they are married. But they have to follow the traditions.

And so they part with the promise of seeing each other again very soon.

Jaejoong will be given time to say goodbye to his family.

But what makes him nervous is not the fact that he will officially part from the house he had grown up in – for he knows he is allowed to visit his family as often as he yearns to – but rather what is awaiting him tonight behind the closed doors of Yunho's room which will be his as well from today onwards.
 

• ♚ •


“Are you nervous?” Jiyeon asks from her brother's right side.

“Terribly.” Jaejoong admits before he looks at Jihyo, who is standing to his left while Heechul is taking the lead towards the governor's house as he walks ahead of his siblings.”Do I worry too much?”

“You do.” His oldest sister replies with a chuckle.”I am sure that your husband will take care of you well and treat you with utmost care. The ones who should be nervous are Heechul oppa, Jiyeon and I.”

Jaejoong tilts his head slightly.”Why is that?”

“Because our youngest brother is now married while we are still waiting for the right ones to find us. We are not getting any younger.”

Jaejoong lets out a soft chuckle.”I don't see why you should be worried. I have heard from mother that merchant Kang Hee Gun is courting you with great enthusiasm.”

“Maybe he is a little too enthusiastic for our dear sister.” Jiyeon barely surpresses a laughter and receives a mildly warning look from Jihyo in return before the older girl chooses to look onto the ground in slight embarrassment.

“I do not dislike him or his way of courting me.” Jihyo clarifies.”But I am not sure whether his heart is really mine alone or whether I will have to share it with several other women. He is said to be sweet to way too many. More than I can accept.”

“Time will tell you. But do try giving him a chance. You can still reject him as long as you don't promise him your hand in marriage, so let him court you first and see if you can trust him and his feelings or not.”

Jihyo nods, apparently considering to follow her brother's advice in earnest.

“We are here.” Heechul announces and comes to a halt in front of the house of the governor, soon turning around to face his siblings who have stopped walking as well.”Are you ready?”

Jaejoong nods briefly and watches how his brother faces the entry of the house once again, the opened doors allowing for them to see servants rushing by to welcome them before the Jung family follows with less hasty steps. And while Jaejoong's new family remains by the front door, the servants walk across the front yard of the Jung house and form two lines left and right from him as if showing him the way towards his new house.

“Welcome, Young Master Jaejoong.” The servants call out in unison, their heads lowered.

Heechul steps aside and allows for Jaejoong to step forward to present himself to everyone before the younger male walks past the main entrance of the Jung property, his siblings following him suit. He sees two of the ladies who have assisted him earlier during the wedding ceremony stand at the end of the two rows of servants and halts when he is right between them.

He looks at the governor with a small, timid smile and naturally let the two women who are now holding onto him once again assist him as he bows to his father-in-law, silently thanking him for taking him into his home as a new member of the family.

Everyone except his husband is there, smiling at him in genuine happiness.

Jaejoong then turns to look at his siblings, bowing to them in a goodbye. They smile at him with pride shining in their eyes and each give him a bow before they excuse themselves to return to their house.

From now on, Jaejoong is an official member of the Jung household.

The young bride is then allowed to enter the house together with his two assistants, greeting each member of his new family with utmost friendliness and courtesy before he is being led to Yunho's bedchamber.

Siwan is awaiting him there and together with the two women who have accompanied Jaejoong, the young servant loses no time as he helps Jaejoong to get rid of every hair ornament except two and the many layers of heavy clothing.

More and more weight disappears from around his body and soon enough, Jaejoong is left with nothing but his underrobe as he sits on the ground of his and Yunho's room, kneeling and with his hands on his lap. He briefly notices Siwan placing two vessels of oil down in front of him and the young wife blushes as he realizes what they are there for.

Siwan gives him a shy smile before he excuses himself to leave the room together with the two women.

Jaejoong hears the sound of the door being opened and closed again, leaving him waiting for his husband all alone. His heart is burning, but his body is shivering as he fears to disappoint Yunho.

Will Yunho like what Jaejoong has to offer? Will he be able to fulfill his husband's needs? He loves Yunho and he wants to be a good wife for the other, giving Yunho everything he yearns for in a wife. But will he be able to do as desired?

Goosebumps spread on his skin when he hears the sound of someone entering the room, but he does not turn around. He remains sitting there with his back turned towards the door as he waits for his husband to approach him. He closes his eyes, puts his hands together in a prayer and mutters silent pleas.

A chuckle.

“You are not here for a punishment, love. What are you pleading to the deities above for?”

Jaejoong shivers.

His husband's voice reaches not only his ear but his entire body, the husky tone in which he speaks triggering something inside Jaejoong that only has his desires breaking through.

He hears the soft rustling of clothes and then feels the warmth of his husband's body right behind him.

“You are shivering.” Yunho speaks as he hugs Jaejoong from behind, soon pressing a soft kiss onto the other's shoulder.”Are you feeling cold?”

“N-Not anymore.”

Yunho hums in return.”Could you look at me? I crave to see your face.”

Jaejoong's heart is beating so fast and it's so scary and yet so very fascinating.

Still shy but yearning to see his husband's face as well, Jaejoong moves to turn around after Yunho loosens his hold and faces his husband with a shy smile. Yunho's own lips are curved upwards into a smile as well and the look the other regards him with makes Jaejoong's heart melt within a mere second.

“You are wearing the hairpin I gifted you with.”

Jaejoong nods.”I was also wearing it during the ceremony tod-”

It happens so fast and Jaejoong has no time to prepare himself as Yunho's lips touch his in a gentle kiss. Gulping, Jaejoong closes his eyes and allows for Yunho to lead him into another world. Completely unaware of what else to do, Jaejoong wraps his arms around his husband in a hug, grasping onto the other almost needily.

His husband's left arm is being wrapped around him to pull him closer and there comes no protest from Jaejoong when Yunho presses his body down onto the ground with minimal force, the other's bigger form soon hovering above his as Yunho lies between Jaejoong's slender legs, his underskirt having been pushed upwards by Yunho's free hand.

“How are you so lovely?” Yunho asks after pulling back slightly, finally giving the two of them some time to catch much needed air.”How are you so lovely to think of including my present in the wedding ceremony athough it is by far not as luxurious and beautiful as your other hair ornaments?”

“To me, it is the most beautiful one of all.”

“Oh love.” A peck.”My sweet, sweet love.”

Yunho's lips kiss their way from his wife's lips down to the other's neck, the soft whimper he hears coming from Jaejoong afterwards making his desire grow. He removes his arm which is wrapped around Jaejoong to press his left hand against the other's hip and takes a grasp of him, his right hand sliding higher and higher along his wife's left leg only to stop on the other's thigh.

“May I?”

“Yes.” Jaejoong whispers.”Yes please.”

Jaejoong needs and wants him so much, he can feel it in the way the other's erected manhood presses against his through their thin layers of clothing and in the way his wife kisses back so eagerly as if he does not want for their lips to be parted from each other ever again. He feels it in the way Jaejoong shivers and whimpers in need when he carresses the other's soft skin with his fingertips and the way Jaejoong's grasp on him tightens when he moves his right hand to touch the younger man's soft buttocks in a carress.

And he wants Jaejoong to see that he desires Jaejoong just as much. His whole body is burning and the more he explores the other's perfect body with his hands, the more he yearns for him. His heart is unrelenting, steadily signaling him just what the closeness to his wife could do to it.

There is desire and love, mixed together in a firework of high spirits.

Their lips are searching each other in long, passionate kisses and Jaejoong never thought he would ever be brave enough to touch someone else like this, but he starts to work on the knots keeping his husband's clothing together, slowly taking them off as he is unable to control his needs.

Their breaths are ragged, their hearts pounding. And then, as Yunho pulls away and gets up to remove both layers of clothing from his body, their eyes meet.

It's an eye contact filled with unvoiced yearnings and obvious love.

And after the very last piece of clothing is removed, Yunho loosens the knot holding his hair together and bears himself to his wife's eyes in his most natural form.

He is so very tall, muscular and tanned. His dark hair reaches his elbows and as he stands in all his glory in front of Jaejoong, the young bride cannot help but blush as he sees the ultimate proof for Yunho's state of arousal.

Shaky hands come up to remove Jaejoong's undershirt and Yunho almost groans as he watches his wife undressing himself. The other's movements are slow and shy, but so very alluring.

Jaejoong then raises himself off the ground and, without breaking the eye contact to his husband, let his underskirt sink onto the ground.

Nothing is left to cover him anymore.

“I have taken the fairest creature on earth to be my wife.” Yunho compliments him, visibly awestruck as he steps closer and takes Jaejoong into his arms.”You are glowing.”

He lets his left hand slide from Jaejoong's hip to the other's back and pulls him closer until their lips can find to each other once again. The fingers of his right hand then remove the hairpin he has given to Jaejoong not long ago to throw it onto the pile of clothes Jaejoong left behind before he loosens the knot in the other's hair and let kohl-colored strands fall until their ends brush against Jaejoong's back.

Yunho can feel Jaejoong's hands on his hips and smiles before grasping on Jaejoong's thighs underneath his buttocks to lift him up, forcing his wife to wrap his legs around him with the other's arms around his neck.

“Yunho...” Jaejoong moans in slight embarrassment as the position they are in allows for Yunho's hardened to brush against the cleft of the young bride's buttocks.

“Patience, sweet one.” Yunho assures.”Soon.”

Yunho walks them to the mattress which has been prepared for them and kneels down on top of it, his arms still tightly wrapped around his wife's smaller form. He allows for their lips to meet for a kiss once again before reaching out to get a hold of one of the two vessels of oil Jaejoong has seen Siwan placing down there earlier.

Sitting back and letting his buttocks touch the mattress, Yunho secures his wife's position on his lap before he removes the bottle's top to pour some of its content onto his right hand.

“Are you ready?” Yunho asks against Jaejoong's lips and receives a nod from the other in return.

He can imagine just how nervous Jaejoong feels for he feels just as nervous. Neither of them is experienced in the art of love making, only knowing enough through the explanations from the people who have prepared them for the wedding night.

Yunho touches the cleft of his wife's behind carefully, slowly working his way towards the puckered entrance which is so sensitive that Jaejoong jolts in his hold the moment he touches the skin there.

“Shall I stop?” He sounds so unsure and scared of hurting Jaejoong, not wanting to push Jaejoong past imits the other may not be willing to go beyond.

But Jaejoong shakes his head and bites his bottom lip shyly before he hides his face in the crook of his husband's neck.”Please...don't stop.”

Goosebumps get visible on Yunho's body as a consequence of feeling Jaejoong's warm breath against his skin and the young groom feels his manhood reacting to it in an almost painful way.

And so he slowly enters his bride with one finger, making sure to go slow as he does. Jaejoong gasps and holds onto Yunho even tighter, but he tries his best to relax and let Yunho in.

This is – after all – his Yunho, the man he loves.

There is an odd feeling accompanied by pain as Yunho moves his finger in and out of him, but at some point, the friction the other creates within his body feels kind of pleasurable too. Yunho pulls his finger out again after a few times to coat it with more oil, making sure to do it thoroughy before he re-enters Jaejoong's body carefully.

His wife feels so warm around him and so tight.

And those whimpers. Jaejoong's whimpers are driving him insane. He knows that his wife does not make those sounds on purpose, but that does not change anything about the fact that they turn him on greatly. Yunho truly never felt anything like this before in his life.

He didn't know one could yearn for another person this much.

But then again, he never thought it was possible to love someone as much as he loves Jaejoong until he met the younger man.

Yunho rains Jaejoong's neck with short pecks, slowly pushing a second finger into his wife and as the other gasps and trashes around a litte, Yunho tries to distract him through kisses and whispers of love.

He can feel his wife's nails scraping against his skin when the other cries out and welcomes two fingers into his body which are preparing him for something even bigger. Yunho fears to have hurt his wife and moves his fingers clumsily, bumping into something within Jaejoong which has the other moan out in apparent pleasure.

“Yunho, no more...” Jaejoong pleads.”I want you...not your fingers.”

It's a rather bold request and Jaejoong does not dare to look at his husband afterwards, but his body is way too eager to feel Yunho inside of him.

Yunho, visibly surprised but pleased by his wife's request, removes his fingers and gets a hold of the vessel of oil once more to coat his with its content, making sure to cover every bit of it to makes things easier for not only himself but also Jaejoong.

He gets a hold of the throbbing manhood with his right hand while his left hand is teasing the pink entrance to his wife's body, slowly pushing the head of his inside as Jaejoong clings onto him. Their skin is damp with sweat, but the heat on their skin is nothing compared to the heat within them.

Jaejoong bites onto his bottom lip and tries his hardest to not pull away, but there is suddenly Yunho's left hand on his back, carressing him so gently and Jaejoong just wants to continue their love-making. His husband does not violate him.

He enters his body as carefully as he could and when Jaejoong finally decides to look at Yunho, he can see the other's worry-filled eyes on him. The concern and sincere love he sees there touches Jaejoong's heart deeply and he immediately leans in to kiss the wonderful man he is bonded to for the rest of his life.

Jaejoong does not know what comes over him as he pushes his tongue past Yunho's lips, but he does not regret his decision to do so even one bit as the other responds by pushing his own tongue against his.

Inch after wonderful inch of Yunho's thick and long disappears inside of Jaejoong until he is in balls deep. The movements of their nether regions halt for a while as Yunho gives Jaejoong time to get used to the feeling of being filled, but their passionate kissing continues.

Searching for a more convenient position for the two of them, Yunho slowly maneuvers them to lie down with Jaejoong underneath him, his manhood still deep inside his wife as he carresses the other's sides, experimentarily pulling out a bit before re-entering Jaejoong's body.

“Is this okay, love?”

“Yes.” Jaejoong assures, soon kissing along his husband's jaw line as the other starts to move in and out of him as careful as it is possible.

It hurts, but thanks to the way Yunho is taking care of him, it's bearable. So Jaejoong encourages him to keep going.

“You feel so good around me.” Yunho breathes against Jaejoong's neck, soon kissing the birthmark there before he pulls his head back a little to stare at Jaejoong's face.

His lovely wife's lips are so red from all the kissing, the younger man's hair looking very dishevelled while lust clouds the other's doe eyes and he looks ethereal like that. So very ethereal and alluring.

Yunho groans as he moves just a bit harder, ing his manhood into Jaejoong faster and this time around, he hits that special spot within his wife again, making the other moan.

“Oh heaven...” Jaejoong cries out and wraps his legs around Yunho.”More...”

Heaven.

Yes, it does feel like heaven. Yunho is unable to speak as he continues to in and out of Jaejoong, searching for that special spot within the young bride once again. He is lost in pleasure.

And Jaejoong is trapped. Trapped in the game of pain and pleasure as both rock his very being to the core and soon enough, he realizes just how much he dreads it when Yunho pulls out of him even if not completely, making him yearn to feel his husband back inside of him again.

“Yes...more...” Jaejoong is unable to speak properly, only managing to moan out some jumbled words as he throws his head back and untangles his legs from around Yunho to spread them wider in an attempt to give his husband easier access.”Oh lord...”

Yunho bites and the skin of Jaejoong's neck, leaving several love bites there as if marking him for everyone to see. Jaejoong is his. His alone.

The pace of Yunho's s increases and so does the intensity of the friction they create together, moving their hips against each other eagerly as pleasure takes a grasp on them and at some point, the pair finds itself letting go of all inhibitions.

Sensing them gain momentum, Yunho gets a hold of his lover's dripping manhood to it at the same pace as his s, loving the way Jaejoong loses control over himself and cries out in sheer pleasure without fearing for anyone to hear them during their most intimate moment.

Heat is all they can feel right now.

The pain which held Jaejoong back not long ago is now forgotten. Everything he does is focus on welcoming his husband back inside his body, squeezing the other's manhood with his velvety walls every time Yunho pushes into him so hard that his balls slap against the soft skin of Jaejoong's buttocks.

More and more sweat covers them as their bodies move against each other almost frantically and when Jaejoong finally reaches his high, coating his husband's hand and his own abs with , the way his walls clamp down on Yunho also triggers the young groom's .

They cry out, loud and needy before silencing each other through a kiss, Yunho's never stopping to move in and out of Jaejoong even as he fills his wife with .

The afterglow of does both of them good, but neither has time to enjoy the view as they kiss each other through their .

“All yours.” Jaejoong whispers between pecks.

Yunho smiles.”With body and soul.”

Their bond is complete.
 

• ♚ •


Jaejoong takes a deep breath and smiles as the sun shines down on him, his eyes on the cherry blossoms floating along the river.

“So many got caught by the stones.” Jihoon's and Taehee's youngest son pouts as he crouches down next to Jaejoong.

“Or maybe they just chose to rest there.” Jaejoong chuckles when the young boy looks at him questioningly.”Following the river like everyone else can be quite boring. I think they simply chose to rest there until they are willing to follow the other blossoms.”

“So are the other blossoms boring for getting carried away so easily?”

“No.” Jaejoong assures.”There is no right or wrong when you want to head forwards. But everyone has the right to decide about their own, individual pace in which they want to be carried away.”

The little boy hums in return and nods, suddenly pointing at a petal which is being driven away from behind a stone and down along the river.”It chose to go too!”

Jaejoong laughs and nods.”Yes, yes it did.”

“Love.”

Jaejoong turns around to look at the man who had called him and smiles at his husband and the other's siblings. Jihoon soon welcomes his son back into his arms as Jaejoong follows him and takes the hand Yunho offers to him.

“What were you talking about?” Yunho asks.

“About how even the most delicate petals can choose to go against the river's force sometimes.”

Yunho chuckles and presses a soft kiss onto his wife's forehead.”Well wouldn't you know?”

-------------------------
It took me so long to finish this and I'm glad I managed to do it. I hope you guys like the . I did not write any scene in a very long time and it's so hard. :'D Thank you for reading and supporting this story until now.

comments are gold