MY TYPE

Welcomed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

00.01

15 September 2015

Everyone was sleeping nice and sound after practice over, but there’s only one who remain in front of computer screen. The name is Jung Chan Woo. His eyes looks bit red and there’s a black bag under his eyes. Sure thing, he wasn’t sleep well these days. He stared at the screen with unreadable face. The clock behind him on the wall show  00.01. The time he has been waiting for these months. Others members made a promise to have a party during this time to celebrate their debut, but they end up unconscious before the time. Such a kid. Chanwoo shook his head still staring at the screen. Chanwoo couldn’t believe this was really happen. He couldn’t believe his hard work pay off. His hard work could win against the talented jinhyeong and hongseok. There’s vaguely image behind his eyes, he remembers almost everything he through all this suffer. The first time, he got scouted by YG ent, time where YG sajangnim introduce him as new trainee along with jinhyeong, time where he through the survival show with no sleep accompanied by stubborn Hanbin, time where he announced as the sixth member, time where he added his practice hours to prepare debut, time where he struggling with dance, time where he still felt awkward with his childish member, time where he still feel unfit to become member of Boyband, time where he enjoyed his first holiday after become trainee with others member IKON, and this time, where he felt like he belong to YG now.

 

He felt move. His efforts were paid off. The Jung Chanwoo finally being well known among others.

 

Yes, he felt moved

 

 

 

Until…

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

I SWEAR THIS ING YG IS SO UNFAIR

 This is unfair. Could he sue people behind  all of this? Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter