Mercy

Welcomed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: welcomed

Pairing: chanwoo-centric, slightly chanwo-yoonhyung

Rating:PG-13

Genre:mild slice of life

Summary: chanwoo isn’t innocent and good boy, but he’s hard working boy.

 

 

Chanwoo was playing trick all this time. He was playing as a good and innocent boy, but truth is he was cunning and smart. The first time he went survival show ‘Mix and Match’ along with team B and new trainees, he had to chose his concept. Because, he had to use good strategy so he could put a good label on his name and sympathy from fans and , he had short training time after all. Then he chose the good and innocent boy, luckily he was the youngest among all of them. He could act up as innocent maknae, that wasn’t hard at all, kinda piece of cake for him. He grew up with acting as his daily routine, going from small role to other small role and now, he had chance for debut, he wouldn’t miss anything.

 

The first assignment YG gave to him was being in hanbin’s team. Hanbin was freak perfectionist with big ego and keep his territory very well means that he wouldn’t accept chanwoo easily. He knew it, he could saw through hanbin’s personality, and he knew how to take care of it. Hanbin’s heart would be melted easily by chanwoo’s pretenses. Hanbin like progress, he despise someone ruined his works. It needs hard work and sympathy to win his heart, that’s why chanwoo didn’t come back to dorm after practice. He practice all night alone, he didn’t care if his dance skill improving or not he just need some excuse so hanbin wouldn’t scold him.

He cursed inwardly but keep smile outside, dancing along ‘mercy’ song.

Damn, hanbin for being perfectionist

Damn, junhoe for having unique voice

Damn, donghyuk for having longer training time than me. you have no talent at all

“oh, you still here?” there was voice as the song stop. Chanwoo saw the man with snap back and grey jumper, chanwoo smile widely.

Nice timing

“oh? Hanbin hyung, yes I have been practicing. Are you done composing?”chanwoo asked as he grabbed his towel and wiping his sweat.

Hanbin only nod as he sat on the floor watching chanwoo started to dancing without music. He didn’t say anything as he kept his stoic face.

Oh come on, just accept me as one of you guys. I have talent too you know.

But hanbin didn’t say anything at all, watching chanwoo dancing until dawn, he point out some mistake chanwoo made then kept quite. Chanwoo stopped practicing at 4 am when hanbin already satisfied. He laid on floor in middle of practice room with heavy br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter