Basket Case 3

Welcomed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

iam sorry for late update..

i will try to upload next chapter as soon as possible. pyooong!!!

0000000000000000

After hanbin’s announcement about the chosen dancer, they practiced a bit and went back home. As usual, chanwoo would stayed at studio. He didn’t dance, he just tired for practicing the new choreo and ended up couldn’t joined the dance. What a fail!

This is real tiring than he ever imagined. Chanwoo didn’t expect he would be this strong, well he didn’t have other choice anyway. This survival show is his last chance, he gambled his everything on this show, and he wouldn’t accept losing.

Tomorrow will be group practice, so chanwoo would see hanbin more than usual just like last evaluation. Tomorrow is hell, for sure.

Damn it.

 

0000000000

Pre – match D – 10

Before practicing song, everyone gather on one of practice room with other staff and camera. Seems, they are shooting for mix and match, our own variety show.

“How are you going?” hanbin started the conversation first.

“what about you?”bobby asked back.

“What? I’m doing well”hanbin answered while chanwoo looked at Hanbin weirdly, thankfully the camera could only shoot his right side face, so viewers wouldn’t catch on chanwoo did weird face to hanbin. It was sure that hanbin stressed out desperately.

“You’re doing well?”bobby asked unconvincing. It was clearly bobby knew hanbin too well. Yes, hanbin is a boy who could do many things under pressure. But the pressure itself made him weaker than he supposed to be.

“ehm” he answered quietly.

“To be honest, I’m not at all eager to receive a compliment myself. I just wish that the judges will like these two”bobby said again smiled sheepishly.

“eo, me too”

“ I don’t care if I get negative comment at all”

Hmmm….., yes keep lying! There was no such thing like that. Hanbin? He didn’t want to receive any compliment? That’s no no. Don’t play nice image, because I am the expert here

“I don’t want that” jinhwan said suddenly almost too confident.

Look at that! Jinhwan is the best for being blatantly confident and honest like that, that’s human.

After that, chanwoo wasn’t listening at all about everything they said. Basically they were talking about how they would get compliment and win. They wouldn’t get any win for this round. It is hanbin’s.

0000

Today, we practiced the chosen song, basket case.  

After stupidly spying on others team, hanbin instructed us to go to rooftop with cart. He got some weird ideas to use sprayed paint cart as property. Honestly I hate this idea a lot. First, because of the smell, second, it wasted my time. I’d rather practiced whole night, it almost increased the chance I get chosen. They wouldn’t give us good point just because we paint the cart nicely right? But hanbin is hanbin. His words are rule.

The time we finished, I ing regret it. the cart is so ugly, even my grand ma wouldn’t want use that. But, hanbin is so proud, he widely smiled and yoonhyung too blind by hanbin to notice there was something wrong with this unstylish cart. It was ing ugly, and I’d rather use the normal cart or not.

 

0000

Several days later, hanbin as usual monitored our dance performance while four of us dancing in the front, and the others including chanwoo in the back as background. He scolded everyone as if he’s perfect enough. Well he is checking every little move in detail.

“Hold on. Jinhyeong, don’t spread your hand out like that when you move”

Here we go again, jinhyeong, you made mistake again.

Jinhyeong replaying his move over and over until hanbin satisfied. Then, he instructed us move to another song. He’s checking thoroughly, and for nth times chanwoo losing his energy faster than anyone else in here. He cursed inwardly as he trying to match his move with others. but suddenly, hanbin motion the staff to stop music.

With his belittle and serious look, he stared at hongseok

“d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter