...

yours

title: Yours

pairing: xiuhan, baekyeol

word count: 1239


“You know what I miss the most about being human?” Baekhyun asks, his fingers playing with crystal glass in his hand.

 Minseok eyes him across the table. The glass in Baekhyun’s hand holds more age and memories than his worthless . Minseok’s sure if anything happened to it, Baekhyun’s head would probably end up just the same. It was a gift from Minseok’s old friend; a gift for his first century of living as a monster– which was a long time ago – and Minseok can’t let it crack in the other’s hands. Luckily, Bakehyun puts the glass back on the table and pushes it away with his pale fingers.

“I miss getting drunk,” he admits. “I miss the feeling of alcohol warming me up and making everything look perfect. Making every decision look so ing right.”

He chuckles and runs the rim of the glass with his finger. Minseok doesn’t say anything, knowing the younger man isn’t done talking.

“And knowing all that, you still serve me wine.”

“You know the blood storages are at critical level right now. Everyone’s having struggles. You should know that without me explain it to you.“

“Oh, but not you. You’re not everyone,” Beakhyun says smugly. He spreads his arms and shows his surroundings, trying to prove his point by pointing out Minseok’s expensive curtains, crystal chandeliers and platinum dishes.

Minseok ignores him as he sips his own wine. The taste is bitter in his mouth, but he doesn’t show it on his face.

When he gets no response from Minseok, Beakhyun’s arms and face fall. He leans in his chair and crosses his arms on his chest.

“I heard rumors, and those rumors say you got yourself a new disciple. A pet, as I like to call them.”

Minseok almost spills his wine at the comment. His eyes shot up and Baekhyun’s lips curve in victorious smirk.

“You’re saving blood for him, aren’t you?”

Minseok puts his wine glass on the table, with grace and mannerism only he had, and proceeds to pluck invisible threads from his cashmere sleeve.

“I’d like to say that’s not true, but was I ever able to hide anything from you.”

Baekhyun clasps his hands in delight and Minseok rolls his eyes. He stands from his plush chair, buttoning his suit in process, and makes his way towards the fireplace. The fire is completely unnecessary, but Minseok still insists on it. It fits the Victorian design of the room, and his little disciple still hasn’t got used to his temperature being below zero degrees. The fire couldn’t actually help the newborn; it was more a placebo effect than anything.  

“What’s the little dove like?” Bakehyun asks now getting all excited.

“I bet he’s being really needy right now. I remember when I first got Chanyeol. Master, I’m hungry. Feed me! Master I need more,” he says with an awful imitation of Chanyeol’s actual deep voice. “Ah, good times. Don’t spoil him much or he’ll get out of control later.”

Minseok’s still standing next to the fireplace, his back towards Baekhyun. He doesn’t want to tell Baekhyun how he already lost all control – as if he had any – because his disciple has him around his little finger, making him drop to his knees if he wanted to. He has a reputation he doesn’t want to ruin, especially not in front of Byun Baekhyun.

“Mysterious as always, Kim Minseok. Don’t let him ruin you.” Baekhyun sounds sincere and it makes Minseok scared only a bit.

 His eyes follow Minseok’s figure as he moves from his place next to the fire then to the wooden door. His servants open the door for him and before Minseok could walk out, Bakehyun shouts after him.

“Can I at least know his name?”

Minseok doesn’t stop or turn when he answers.

“Lu Han. His name’s Lu Han.”

 

~

 

Lu Han has his own room, because that’s how the rules state. But that only makes Minseok visit him more often.

He doesn’t wake to wake the boy from his slumber, so he sits in the chair in the corner of the room and waits. Lu Han’s senses are still over sensitive, so it’s only the matter of seconds before he registers Minseok’s presence. Minseok tests the other’s abilities when he runs his nails over the wooden surface of the small tea table. The lump of satin sheets stir, and Minseok’s lips curve in a smile.

“Good morning, love.”

The sheets budge for a few seconds more, before a messy head and pale eyes peak out. Lu Han examines his surroundings: it’s far past morning - the afternoon sun already high in the sky – and he moans for someone to close the curtains. Minseok chuckles and moves to get rid of the other’s reason of distress. He spoils this boy way too much.

Lu Han is still lying on the bed, but his eyes are now fully open. His grey orbs follow Minseok move around the room before he sets on the bed Lu Han’s on. Lu Han doesn’t hesitate as he climbs in Minseok’s lap and sits on it.

The shirt he sleeps in barely covers his , and Minseok’s hands go for everything under it.

“Are you hungry?” he asks, his fingers caressing other’s narrow hips.

Lu Han only nods, his cinnamon bangs falling in his eyes. Minseok pulls one hand from under the baggy shirt and brings it towards Lu Han’s mouth. He turns his wrist to the other’s lips, and Lu Han places a small kiss on it before his sharps fangs bite the pale flesh.

Minseok doesn’t feel any pain; only satisfaction. His eyes go over Lu Han’s slightly taller figure. He may be taller than Minseok, but unlike him, Lu Han’s form is all skin and fragile bones. And he fits so well in Minseok’s arms. They fit so well.

 It’s enough for Lu Han to have Minseok’s blood once a week, but the other insists on taking it more often. This was his third time this week, so Minseok makes sure to remove his wrist from Lu Han’s lips before the other goes in some state of shock.

“You’ve had enough,” he tells him when Lu Han whines at the loss of contact.

Minseok inspects his bloody wrist. It’s already healing, but Minseok can see the mess Lu Han had made. Blood stains are visible on both his shirt and blazer, and Minseok frowns at it.

“You’re still sloppy. We have to work on that.”

“I promise to pay more attention in your class, master Minseok.”

Minseok gives him a light slap on the and Lu Han laughs. Minseok grabs Lu Han by his hips and moves him from his lap.

“I’m going to change, wait for me here.”

Except when he gets up, Minseok is immediately pulled back by his sleeve. He falls on Lu Han and almost crushes the young vampire. He raises an eyebrow and Lu Han grins in respond.

“Why don’t you change here?” His hands go for his master’s collar, already undoing the top button. “And I can help you.”

Minseok doesn’t have any option but to say yes (yes, yes, yes… a hundred times yes) when Lu Han asks, “May I undress you?”

 

~

 

Minseok doesn’t sleep in Lu Han’s bed. He has his own room for that, but that night he stays.

It’s too late, Baekhyun. I’m already ruined.


a/n: this was supposed to be published as a part of my drabble collection, but i guess a story over 1000 words is not a drabble????

i should be working on my xiulayhan fic, not this

talk with me on my tumblr :)