Surprise

I'm Nobody

     

                                                                          

 

 

Kevin~
 
After we get done with practice we head home, and as soon as we get home I head over to where Soohyun was.

"Soohyun, I have something i want to show you." I told him.
"Sure what is it?" Soohyun asked. 
"I got a video of Jaehwa dancing and singing, and I was thinking of showing it to hyung-nim." I said to Soohyun, and I see him nodding in agreement. 
"I can tell he has the talent to make it big." I also say. 
"Sure, he does have the talent, but he also needs the confidence. The way he acts it seems like he lacks it." said Soohyun. 
"Something probably happened to make him like that. Maybe we can help him over come it" I said to Soohyun. 
"We should show him tomorrow, plus we shouldn't push Jaehwa to do anything he doesn't want to do." Soohyun said.
"I will talk to him about it tonight, and see what his thoughts are on the idea." I said to Soohyun. 
"Okay, I don't want to push him in to something he doesn't want to do." Soohyun said while heading to the living room. 

I went to find Jaehwa. I decided to look in his room, and as I enter his room I see him sitting on his bed reading a book.

"Hey Jaehwa, can I ask you something?" I asked him. 
"Sure, go ahead." he said. 
"I was wondering if you had any thoughts on becoming an singer?" I asked him. 

He placed his book down on his bed, and looking up at me with a surprised look on his face 
"Umm, I would like to, but I'm not good enough." he said. 
"Why do you say that?" I asked him, does he really think that he has talent, why can't he see that. 
"Because, I have never been good at anything." he said back to me. 
"How about I talk to hyung-nim, and see what he says." I said. 

I can see his face light up after I mention that I would talk to our manager. The faces he makes are always so cute I just want to go over there and hug him. 
"If you want we can talk about it later tonight if you want, and I'm going to see if Hoon is done cooking dinner." I said as I was leaving his room.
"You should come with me too." I said as I poked my head back in his room. 
"Ok, I'm coming." he said.
 
Jaehwa~
 
Kevin left the room after telling me to come down to the kitchen. I just sit on my bed for a little bit thinking about what Kevin said. I would like to be a singer, but will they like me. I've never been good at anything, and that is why my parents don't want me. What if i do become a singer? Will people like me then or treat me like I'm invisible, like my parents did?

I get off my bed, and head towards my door. After leaving my room I head down to the kitchen, and I see everyone already sitting at the table I take my seat in between Kevin, and Kiseop. 

They had already made me a plate, and I start to eat. 
"Hey, Jaehwa you were really good today." Jun said, I look up to see a big smile plastered on his face, 
"Oh, hah thanks Jun." I said shyly. I start eating again, I snuck a glance over at Kevin, and I see him smiling at me. I start to blush, why am I blushing when ever Kevin looks at me like that. I am so confused, do I like Kevin? Is this why I'm feeling like this?
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After we finish eating, Hoon and I were on charge of cleaning the dishes tonight. I started to think about what Kevin said, maybe I should become a singer. 
"Hoon, can I umm, can I  ask you something?" I said to Hoon. 
"Sure you can ask me anything." he said. 
"Ok, well you see, Kevin asked me earlier if I wanted to be a singer, which I would live to be but, well,I can't help wondering if I would be  any good." I said. Hoon stoped what he was doing, and looked at me.
"If you were to become a singer I know you would do well." he said with a smile on his face. 
"Really hyung, you think I can do it." I say, for a second his smile faltered, and he said "I don't think, I know you can do well." I smiled when I heard what Hoon said. 

We went back to cleaning the dishes, and we finished. I went to the to the living room with Hoon. I went to sit next to Kevin, and we sat there watching a drama. After watching a few dramas the guys decided to go to bed, and I went to Kevin's room.  I took a deep breath to control myself then I knocked on Kevin's door. 

"Come in" I heard Kevin say so I walked in. 
"Hey hyung" I said, "Hey so what do you want." Kevin asked me, and I replied "I was thinking about what you said earlier." Kevin stopped what he was doing and turned to look me in the eyes, 
"So do you want to become a singer then?" he asked me. 
"I was thinking I can try." I said, 
"Well you should you will do great, and I already talked to Soohyun about it to." Kevin said. 
"So he is fine with it?" I ask, 
"Yeah, he actually he agrees with me." he said. 
"Really, but am I good enough." I asked Kevin. 
"Why are you always selling yourself short when you are so talented." Kevin asked me. 
"I've always been useless, that is why my parents don't want me around." I said, 
"What that is why they sent you to live with us, cause they don't think your good enough." Kevin said. Whaa, what was going on, Kevin was getting angry for me. I'm used to the way my parents treated it's nothing new they have always ignored me. 
"They don't care for me, because I never lived up to their expectation." I said, 
"Just because of that they throw you out." asked Kevin.

When ever I did something they should have been proud of they always told me I could do better. They can't call themselves parents when they can't even care their own son.  

"They have never cared about anyone, they only care about their success." I said. 
"How about I help you along the way?" Kevin asked me, it makes me happy that he cares this much about me. He hasn't even known me that long , yet he was willing to help me prove that I was more than what my parents said I am. 

My heart skips a beat when every I think about him. 
"I'm not sure, what if people don't like me?" I ask Kevin, I see Kevin smile 
"How can they not like you, I think they will love you." Kevin said.He got up and gave me a hug. Then he laid his cheek on my head.  "How do you know they will like me?" I ask him, 
"I know because I love you." Kevin said, and I can't believe what he just said what he just said. My heart is beating so fast, 
"What d-did you say?" I said. My face was so red from blushing. I noticed as soon as I asked Kevin that he let go of me, and as soon as he let go I felt empty for some reason.
 
Kevin~
 
What did I just say? Oh god I just told him I love him. What if he doesn't like me back, maybe I should wait before I tell him I how I really feel. I will just tell I like him as a friend. I don't want to push anything on him, and I shouldn't push my feelings on to him.
 
Jaehwa~
 
Did he mean it, I shouldn't think to much about it what if I take it the wrong way. "I like you, because you are a good friend." Kevin said. So that is what he meant I did over think it, but I feel hurt because he said that. Was I wanting more, I shouldn't think like this. It's getting late I should go to my room, "Ok, Kevin, well I'm going to go to my room, and go to sleep." I told Kevin. "Ok, sleep well." Kevin said while smiling. I like it when Kevin smiles like that to me. As I leave his room I head straight to my room, and change into my night clothes. I lay in my bed, and I start to drift of while thinking of Kevin's smile.
 
Kevin~
 
I woke up to my alarm going off next to my ear. I quickly turn it off, and I get up. Once I get up I grab some clothes and head to the bathroom. I set my stuff down on the counter, and I turn the shower on I step in after taking my clothes off. Today I will show hyung-nim the video I have of Jaehwa. I know he will love it, and he will also agree with me and Soohyun. 

If Jaehwa becomes a singer I know he will make it far, and we will also get to see each other often. I turn off the shower and step out, and I rap a towel around my waist. I walk over to where I placed my clothes, and I dry off then I put on my black pair of skinny jeans

and simple graphic tee. I finish drying my hair, and I walk out  to see if the others are wake.
I look into their rooms, and I notice that Hoon wasn't in his bed. I guess he is already awake, and he probably is already making breakfast. Before I go downstairs I go over to Jaehwa's room to see if he was awake. I knock on his door lightly, and he didn't answer. He probably is still asleep, should I wake him up or let him sleep in. I should wake him when breakfast is ready. 

I walk down the stairs to see Hoon in the kitchen making breakfast. 
"Hey Hoon what you making for breakfast?" I ask, 
"Nothing big, just French toast, and fried eggs." Hoon said as he was flipping the toast in the pan. 
"It sounds good. Do you need any help?" I asked Hoon. 
"No, I'm almost done, but you can go wake the others up." Hoon said. 
"Ok" I said as I went up the stairs. 

The first room I went to was Kiseop and Eli's room, and knock on the door. Kiseop came to the door, and opened it. 
"What is it?" asked Kiseop,
"Hoon wanted me to tell you breakfast is almost done." I said to Kiseop. 
"Okay, I will wake up Eli, and we will be done there in a bit." He said as he shut his door.

Next I went to Soohyun and Jun's room, and as soon as I knocked on the door Jun open the door. 
"What is it hyung?" Jun asked with a sleepy look on his face. He must have just woken up. 
"I just came to wake you up, because Hoon is almost done with breakfast. Is Soohyun awake too?" I said to Jun. 
"Yeah he is awake he just went to the bathroom to get ready, and when he comes back I will tell him." He said, 
"Ok, I going to wake up Jaehwa." I said as leaving there room and heading towards Jaehwa's room.

I knock on his door, and he didn't answer. I think he is still asleep, Should I just go in. I knock again and he doesn't answer again. This time I open his door, and walk in. I see him laying on his bed still asleep with a book covering part of his face. I chuckled to myself at his laziness and while looking at his sleeping face, I noticed how peaceful he looked. While I was studying his face I notice myself staring at his luscious lips. I felt the need to kiss them, but I can't I need to wake him up. I walk over to him, and I gently shake him 

"Jaehwa, you need to wake up." I said. I see him move slightly in his bed, but he was still asleep. This time I shake him a little more this time,
"Breakfast is almost ready Jaehwa. You need to wake up" I said, and this time I see his eyes slowly flutter open revealing his beautiful brown eyes. While he was rubbing his sleepy eyes he said, 
"Good morning Kevin hyung." the way he woke up was just the cutest thing.
"Hoon told me to tell you breakfast was almost ready." I said. As Jaehwa was getting out of bed he tripped on his blanket. Which caused him to fall on top of me. One thing I never expected to feel on my lips was Jaehwa's. They were soft and plump.Once I felt them touch mine, it was clear, I love Jaehwa.