New Life

I'm Nobody

 

Jaehwa~
It was just another day waking up to my alarm going off, and me turning it off. I get up and head towards my closet, and I grab my clothes that I had laid out the night before. After I change into my clothes I walk down the stairs, and as soon as I walk into the kitchen I smell my moms cooking. My mom had cooked my favorite Gravy and biscuits. I sit down at the at the table as my mom was placing the food on the table.
"Dear when  you get back from school today me and your father have something to tell you." mom said as she sat down across from me. "Okay mom I make sure to come straight home." I said while wondering what they will tell me when I get home. I finished my breakfast it was time for me to leave for school. "Mom, I'm going now." I said while walking to the door, "Okay honey, have a good day at school." I left house and walk towards my car, and I opened my door getting in it. before I even started my car the passenger door open, and my best friend hopped in. "I hope you weren't going to leave me." he said "You know I wouldn't leave you." After start the car I roll out of the drive way. The school was only few blocks away, and me and  Jake don't like riding the bus.
We really aren't popular at school it is more like he opposite we get bullied. We are what you would call the losers of the school, and no one try to be friends with us. As we pull up into the schools parking lot​ I park my car in my spot, and I cut the engine off. We get out of the car and head towards the door of the school. I never really liked going to school, but I put up with all the school work and bullying at school. The only good thing about school is I have most of my classes with Jake. Once we enter the school we head striaght to our first class, so no one could bother us. 
We finally reach the classroom, and before we could enter I heard a familiar voice coming from behind us. "Well well. If it isn't the biggest losers in the school. Even the unpopular kids are more popular than you, ha. How you both got into this school, who knows. Bet your mom's slept with the Headmaster to get you both accepted in here." I kept walking because that voice that had haunted me and Jake since we came here belonged to no other than Kain, the most popular kid in school. He's one to talk. If us getting into this school is a mystery, he needs to check himself first. How can someone who's been kicked out of​ multiple schools get accepted here? Maybe his mom slept with the Headmaster instead. Jake and I sat down then I looked up. "What do you want Kain? Ran out of kids to bully, huh?" I don't know what possessed me to say that, and I'd be surprised of I didn't end up shoved in a locker somehow​, and before Kain could do anything the teacher walked into the classroom.  "Everyone get seated, so we can start class." the teacher said while eyeing Kain. I was lucky the teacher came in when he did. I wouldn't want to find out what Kain would do, but I have to watch out for him in the halls. Once class ends he will most likely use that time to teach me a lesson as he put it.
Once class started I didn't really pay attention, but I think Kain was send death glares my way. I knew what was coming after class was not going to be pretty, and I think Kain will make it painful as possible. The whole time class was going I couldn't pay attention the only thing I could think about was what Kain would do, and before I know it the teacher was rapping up his lesson. As the bell rung I feared what came nest I knew Kain would do something as soon as I stepped out of the classroom. I walked towards the door knowing what was waiting for me once I walked out of the classroom.
I peeked my head outside the door to make sure Kain was nowhere around, and I noticed that there was no signs of him so I walked towards my other classroom, but before I could reach it I felt a pair of hand grab me and pull me into another hallway that was less busy. Once I turned around to see who it was, and the face I saw was Kain. I knew this would happen, and fear engulfed​ my body I could not move. "Look what we got here if it isn't the brat who seems to have forgotten where his place is in this school. Let's see what we can do about that, hmm?" Oh no, me and my big mouth. My parents were right. It will be the death of me one day. Well guess what, today's the day, haha. Ugh. When I finally snapped out of my mental whining,I realized that Kain had brought me to the gym, the one place that doesn't have cameras. If you ask me, that's just stupid. By the time I realized that though,I felt something​  connect with my face. Did that punk just punch me? Well then, wasn't he smart to have someone recording and also to break the golden rule of fighting. You gonna swing, don't be the first one to do it. Which is what he didn't do. So when I recovered, I sent a wushu kick to his lower abdomen and watched as he dropped. I thought I had him, but the kick only made him a human bull, and I was the red flag. Uh oh. I wasn't expecting to be tackled full force onto the floor or the kick to​ the stomach that followed. I guess his goons felt like joining in because soon I felt kicks delivered all over my body. I felt one delivered to my head, then my vision started to go blurry and black around the edges. The last thing I remember is someone shouting. Then I was lost. ​
Once I woke up I noticed there was a white ceiling above, and I looked over to notice I was in the hospital. I tried to move but as soon as I did a sharp pain went threw my body. I grunted from the pain, and I laid back down on the bed. "Honey try not to move much. You are buried badly, and you suffered from a concussion." I noticed the voice of my mother. "What happened?" you asked trying to remember, then it came to you Kain had beaten you up. "That is what I want to know to son" I look over to see my father standing next to my mother. "uhhh, it was Kain." I said as I looked away. "Why did you get into a fight with him in the first place?" he asked me, "It wasn't a fight he was beating me up, and I never fought back cause he never gave me the chance to. I didn't even start anything." I said, and before my dad could say anymore the doctor walked in "Mr. Park your son is good to go. you may check him out now." and said to my father. "Okay thank you for informing me doctor." he said politely, and the doctor left.
My dad then turned back to face me "And when we get home I want you to pack your things up. We are moving to Seoul." he said. Did my dad say we are moving to Seoul I was excited, but I decided not to show it. "You mean we are moving to South Korea." I said to my dad with a surprised look on my face. He then said "Where else do you think." he then left the room. My mother came over to me "I will help you pack your things, and we are leaving tomorrow." as my mother said this I was trying to process all of this, "And one more thing I need to tell you is that you will not be living with us, but with my friend's son." as my mother said this I snap out of my thoughts "What! Mother what mean I will not be living with you and father." I asked her. "Well we will be so busy that we not be able to watch you." she said. "What makes you think I can't watch myself?" I asked her, what she said hurt me they think I am not capable of looking after my self. "Well after what happened to today. your father thinks it is best if with have you live with someone that will be around more than we will." she said with a look of pity. "What happened today wasn't even my fault. They started it all." I said in a angry tone. Then dad came in "Lets go" he said, and my mother helped me get out of the hospital gowned, and dressed into my own clothes. 
Once we got home my mom helped me pack my things, and all the clothes I needed. Once we finished I decided to lay on my bed, and call Jake. I grab my phone from my pocket and dialed Jake's number, and I pushed the call button. I listen to the phone ringing waiting for him to pick up. "Hello Jae, are you okay? I heard what happened today." Jake said, "Yeah I'm fine just some scraps and busies nothing I can't handle." "So how did your parents take it?" "It went terrible. They also told me we are moving" "What, where and when" "Yeah we are leaving tomorrow to Seoul." "You mean you are moving to Korea." "yeah what part of Seoul do you not understand" "I was just making sure" "Where are you going to live?" "With a son of my mom's friend" "What they are letting live with someone you don't know." "Yeah because they said they cant trust me to look after myself after what happen today." "Really, but one good thing comes out of this is you get to be closer to something you like." "Yeah that is true." "Well Jae I have go, or else I will not be able to wake up in the morning." "Ok talk later." then I hung up the phone. I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to play some of my music, and I was glad that my favorite song came on. It was man man ha ni by Ukiss, and my bias from the group is Kevin. I fell for his voice the first time I heard it. While listening to the song I drifted off to sleep.
I woke this morning, I rush to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and hair. I put on my outfit I choose yesterday, and I grab my luggage. I walk down stair to see my mom and dad all ready to go with their stuff in the car. "You ready to go, honey?" my mom asked me, and I nodded. We head to the car, and I put my luggage in the back of the car. we reach the airport and boarded are flight, and while we were on the plane I took a nap. After we got off the plane my mother and father left in their car after telling me to wait for someone to pick me up.
After 20 minute had pasted I saw someone holding a sign with my name on it. He was wearing a cap, and a mask that cover his face. He was a few inches taller than me. I decided to get up, and walk over to him, and as soon as he saw me  asked "Are you Park Jaehwa?" I nodded. He looked relieved that he found me "Hi it's nice to meet you my name is Kevin." he said with a smile. "It's nice to meet you too my name is Jaehwa." I said with a slight smile. I was trying to get a better look at his face, and I just decided to ask him "Why are you wearing a mask anyway?" I noticed his eyes shake for a moment, "It's so I don't attract attention to us." he said. After he said that it got me wondering who he was. "Really are you famous?" and as I ask him that I notice he pulled his mask down enough for me to get a good look at his face. Once I got a look at him, then it clicked in my head he was Kevin from U-Kiss. I was so flustered I couldn't speak, and before I could think I blurted out "So your Kevin from U-Kiss" and as soon as I said that he coved my mouth "shhh I don't want to attract the attention of the fans or else we would never get out of here." he said as he removed his hand from my mouth. I only nodded, because my bias was speaking to me. I couldn't believe that I will be living with Kevin, and the rest of Ukiss. "lets get going." Kevin said as he grabbed your hand, and started walking towards the car.
After, an 30 minute drive we reach the dorm. We both get out of the van, and he helped me bring in my luggage in the dorm. We walked into the dorm, he lead me down the hallway, and we stop at a door. he turned towards me, and said " this will be the room you will stay in, and if you need any help don't be afraid to call me.", he said as he walk back to the living room. After, he left I opened the door to my room and walk in.  I walked in to see that the wall of the room painted black and white, the bed was full size with back and gray sheets. there was a desk in the corner of the room with a computer sitting on it. the was a decent sized closet next to the white book shelf.
I set may luggage on to the bed, and start unpacking. I placed all my clothes in my closet, and pull a few poster of my favorite K-pop group U-Kiss out of my luggage I hung it on the wall. After I finished with unpacking I sat down on my bed, and I started to think. Ever since I got off the plane my life has changed, and it may be for the better. I lay back on my new bed I look up at the poster on my wall, and I think I'm going to be living with Ukiss from now on.  To keep my focus I decided it was better for to finish un panicking. After setting up my room I decided to explore the dorm.
I walk out of my room and back into the living room. Kevin was sitting in the couch watching TV. Then, I hear the front door open, and the rest of Ukiss walked in to the dorm. "Kevin we are back." Soohyun said, and he look in your direction "I see you picked him up. Hi I'm Soohyun." he said as he looked towards my way. I was dumfounded, yet again. I was meeting my favorite group, and my words escaped me. "Hi, I'm Jaehwa." I said, "So he is the one who is going to be staying with us." I saw Jun walk out from behind Soohyun so he could get a better look at me. "Yeah he is." Kevin said and he looked my way with a smile that melted my heart. Before I knew my heart beat increased, and my face turned a little pinkish. "I think he is nervous." Hoon said as he walked to the kitchen, and asked "What do you all want for supper?" As he asked I blurted out "I want samgyeopsal." I noticed that Jun and Kiseop agreed with. their face lit up when I said samgyeopsal "Then should we just go eat out then." Eli stated Soohyun nodded in agreement "I think that would be a good idea." Kevin said.
"I guess it is decided we are going to eat out. You all should go get ready." Soohyun said, and I thought I should go change my clothes so I went to my room. I found my favorite blue jacket, and I decided to wear a white T-shirt under it. I found a pair of grey jeans that went well with the shirt, and I grabbed my grey pair of converses. I headed into the living room where the others were waiting on me. "Well we are ready now, so lets go." Soohyun said as he picked up his jacket that was laying on the side of the couch. We all headed to through the door, and we started to walk to the nearest restaurant that was close to the dorm. "Ajumma! we are here." Kiseop called out, soon I see someone walk out from the back. "Guys nice to see that you are back." the lady said as she hugged the guys, and she stop at me "Who is this we got here."  she asked. "He just moved in with us." Kevin said, "I'm Jaehwa, nice to meet you." I said and bowed. "Well it nice to meet you Jaehwa, and I hope you like it with the guys." she said with a smile "Why don't you guys come sit down, so you all can eat." she said while walking us to our table. "Thanks." Soohyun said to the lady. "what would y'all like to eat?" she asked us and Jun answered excitedly " We would like samgyeopsal!" "Okay, I will go get it." she chuckled as she walked off.
"So I take you guys come here often." I said, "Yeah we eat here when ever Hoon doesn't feel like cooking." Eli said. "The ajumma here treats us like her own son." Kevin said, while he looked at me. "So Jaehwa, you know the group we are in right." Jun asked with a smirk on his face, and I think I know where this will lead. "Yeah I guess you can say that." I said as I looked away. I was blushing from embarrassment. "So do you like Ukiss then?" he asked me. I simply nodded my head "Then who is your bias in our group then?" Jun asked me. I stay silent not wanting to answer Jun question, and as he was about to ask me the same question again ajumma had come back with our food. "Here is your food, and I hope you enjoy it." she said as she placed the food down and left us to eat. "You still need to answer my question Jaehwa." Jun said after taking a bit of his food. I was about to say something, but before i could Kevin said "Jun I don't think he wants to tell us just yet." and when Kevin said this I started to relax.
After we finished eating or food it was late so we went back to the dorm. I went to my room as soon as we enter the dorm. I was tired from the traveling. As soon as I entered my room I change out of my clothes, and put on my pajamas. I grabbed my computer, and went to lay on my bed. I opened my laptop and went to my twitter to post that I made it safe, and to mostly let Jake know that I made it here safely. After spending a little time on Tumblr I turn off and close my laptop. I place it on the table, and I lay back on my bed to drift of to sleep.
A/N: I felt like I needed to edit this story so some of the chapters will change. ^-^ Hoped you like it