Chapter 1 : Painful Birthday

Someday

 

 I wake up very earlier today eventhough it's weekend. Why? Today's my birthday for the real. My friends already start wishing me since 12.03 a.m. The first frienf who wished me is Victoria. Honestly, five person wished me at 12.03 a.m at the same time. Who they are? They are Victoria (Vic), Luna (Lu), Amber, Krystal and Sulli (Yul). They all my best friends since we were in the kindergarten. I'm waiting for him since yesterday to wish me.

 

 I go down to the dining room after having a shower for 30 minutes. My parents, my five girl friends and also the workers gathering together to celebrate my birthday. I received many gifts from them. Kamsahmnida! Honestly, I prefer small party. My parents can afford to do big party since they are rich but I do not like it. Big party make me look like a girl eventhough I'm a real girl. I'm still hoping he will remember my birthday. I'm waiting.

 

"Hannie! Let's go to shopping complex!" Yul said when six of us in my bedroom. Everyone look at me, waiting for my answer.

 

I think for awhile. I'm bored since I have nothing do in the house. I already finished my homework. "Come on, Hannie! We will pay anything you buy." Victoria said and Yul already dragged me to change clothes.

I wear a white blouse with black leggings. Me and my girls heading to a famous shopping complex in Seoul after the party was over. They want to show a few new oufits from United States and Japan which they think the clothes suit with me. They promised they will the one who paying the clothes. To be honest, I like shopping books. I prefer waste my money for the books. I will usually go bookshops first.

 

 

We go to E&L shop. The famous shop in Seoul. Kpop Idol, Sandra and CL from 2NE1 always buy at here. Not only with that, G-Dragon and also Miss A Suzy.

 

We go inside the shop to buy new trending oufits. We very shocked to see Minah working as a part-time worker since she always say she's from the rich family. That's not important exactly. Most importantly that someone kissing her. Not Jongin but another person.

 

"Minah!" Me and Yul heading to the counter while the rest trailing behind us. Minah stop kiss the guy when she see me. She like usual, arrogant. She is smirking to me and ask, "You see what I do just now?"

 

"Why you kiss another guy when you have Jongin as your boyfriend?" I give a death stare to her. I try to hold my anger from bursting out.

 

"I used Kai for the popularity at the school..." She said without any hesitation. My anger raising up when she look me without any guilty shown on her face.

 

"You little ! You never change. Have with random guys for money. Kissing in the public. Be shame on yourself." Amber said loudly and luckily no customers except five of us in the shop. She's pretty mad because Kai is one of her friend. She doesn't like anyone playing with her friends. "Let's go home!"

 

We leave the shop and Minah still smirking which I hate it. We take the elevator since Victoria asked her driver to take at the parking. We go inside and greet the driver.

 

"Are you okay?" Yul asked me when she noticed I sighed. Everyone look at me and I keep smile on my face so that they will not worried about me. "I'm fine!"

 

My phone suddenly ringing a bird song which mean someone sent me a message. I take out from my bag pack and open it. I get a message from Jongin. He want to meet me at XXXXX.

 

Victoria's driver send me to the place Jongin ask me to meet him. "You all can go home first." I'm smiling because I'm expecting Jongin to celebrate my birthday together. I can see Jongin sitting on the bench and I go to him. "Jongin!"

Jongin look at me with mad and anger appear at his face. He stand up and suddenly he slap my left cheek hard. I'm very shocked with the sudden action and I ask," Why you slap me?"

"What you had done to my fiancee that I will be marrying the next two days?"

"Fiancee?" I'm very clueless because Jongin never tell about marriage things to me before. "Who's your fiancee?"

"Minah is my future wife. She said you slapped her today. She's not a . Or you the one who actually a ? Doing with any guys you like?

" I'm not a girl like that!"

"Shut up! You a girl who likes to ask for the inside you. I bet you not a anymore. Maybe you're pregnant right now."

"I-..." Jongin leave me when I just want to say something. He leave and the rain fall down heavily. I'm crying and shouting in the rain. I feel cold because I'm not wearing a jacket. I go to the nearest bus stop and waiting until the rain stop at least for an house. I go home with the wet clothes. I reach at home after two hours walking.

"Honey! What happened to you? Why you cried?" Both my parents come closer to me. My father check my forehead and he feel burning. "Fever...!" They bring me to my room.

"What happened actually?" My mother asked after she put a warm towel on my forehead. I look at both my parents sadly. I'm broken after meeting Jongin.

"I want to make a request."

"What it is?"

"Can I live at Japan with grandpa and grandma?"

"Anything for you." I hug my parents and cry. I tell everything what had happened between me and Jongin. They promise they will arrange everything. "Thank you."

 

A few of frames picture with me and Jongin in my room. I throw all the pictures because I feel hurt. I never thought Jongin will say bad things to me to my face. I trust him with my entire heart. I'm guess he must doesn't know that today's my birthday. I know I'm nobody to him.

I take my phone and message to Victoria,Lu,Amber, Krystal and Yul to meet up tomorrow. Tomorrow will be my last day in this country. The next day after tomorrow will be his wedding day. At that day too, I will be leaving for my best. I want to cure my wounded heart. That's the best for me and him.