Chapter Three

We're Both Nerds

"Where do you live? How did you get into this school? Whats your favorite subject? Do you have siblings?" 

'Oh god... He sure is noisy' Soojung said to herself.

Just when she wanted to answer Jimin's question, the teacher entered the class.

"Good morning class! I'm Kim Taeyeon, you're math teacher! You can call me Miss Kim for short," the teacher introduced herself.

'Wow, she looks really young...,' Soojung said to herself.

The class was noisy of the whispering students. 

"She looks really young. How old is she? She's very pretty too. How much makeup did she use? Bla bla bla" Jimin continued to babble about the new teacher.

'Here he goes again' Soojung complained to herself.

"Okay! Quiet class! Open your text books to page 17!" Miss Kim quieted (?) down the class.

*After The Class*

"Soojung! What class do you have next?" Jimin asked.

"Uhh... Let me see... Oh, I have music after this," Soojung answered while she looked at her time table.

"Aww... I have Science next! We're not in the same class!" Jimin whined.

"Yeah... Its so unfortunate...," Soojung said to him but actually her heart was saying 'Thank You God'.

"It's okay! We can eat lunch together later! I'll bring my friends with me! Bye~" Jimin replied.

"But I'm gonna eat lunch with Yein..." Soojung's voice trailed off after Jimin was out of her sight.

'That kid sure is confusing,' Soojung mumbled to herself.

When she found the music room, she entered it (obviously) and went to find a nice place to sit.

'Aha! Thats a great spot!' she said to herself as she spotted a seat next to a window.

She went to that seat and not long after that, the teacher entered.

"Hey kids! I'm Mr. Kim, your music teacher!" The teacher introduced himself.

Almost all the girl students in the class squealed. And of course the guys just rolled their eyes.

"Okay class! Today we will do an activity that you will be doing in pairs. So on the count of three, pick your partner," Mr. Kim said calmly.

"1..2..3"

And by that, all of the students rushed to find their partners. Well, all except two people.

"Okay! Has everyone found their partners?! If you haven't, please raise your hand!," Mr. Kim half shouted.

There was an akward silence first. And then slowly two hands were raised.


Annyeong! Just a short update.. I didn't update for a looooong time and then I'm giving you guys short updates... Just great -_- Yeah I'm quite on a hiatus now, so yeah. I won't update often. *le dramatically cries* Anyway, feel free to subscribe and comment (and maybe upvote too kekeke)!

-loveloxx-