Chapter Two

We're Both Nerds

"Mianhae! I wasn't looking where I was going," Soojung apologized to the guy while picking up his books.

"Ahh, i-it's okay," The guy said to Soojung.

After they both finished picking up his books, Soojung apologized again.

"I'm really really sorry...," Soojung said while looking at her shoes.

"No, its okay. You don't have to apologize...," The guy replied.

They both were now looking down at their shoes. Suddenly there was a high pitched voice.

"Yah! Soojung unnie! Do you know how worried I was when I looked back and you were gone?!" Yein half shouted while panting. When she saw the guy infront of Soojung, she bowed at him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim,"

"Umm, ne," 

"Ahh, Yein-ah! I'm sooo sorry! I forgot that I was following you!" Soojung said with guilt in her tone.

"Yeah, just say sorry and I'll forget everything," Yein replied sarcasticly.

"Yah! I said sorry already!" Soojung pouted.

"Okay, whatever! Now lets go to the office already," Yein said.

Soojung looked around to find the guy she bumped into. But, he was nowhere to be found.

'He must've gone to class already," Soojung said to herself.

They both went to the school office and Soojung got her schedule and filled in a few forms.

"Welcome to Seoul Academy! Happy studying," The secretary  said to Soojung.

"Uh, thank you," Soojung replied.

She bowed to secretary and went to her first class, math. Yein also went to her class too.

'Aha! There it is!' Soojung said to herself happily.

She opened the class door and everyone was staring her. 

"Hello," Soojung said.

After she said that, the students snickered and went back to their own business.

'So much of a good impression'

But then suddenly someone caught her attention. The guy she bumped into was there.

'He's in this class?' Soojung said to herself.

She then shrugged of that thought and went to find a seat. A guy noticed that and went up to her.

"Hey, you can sit next to me," the guy with messy brown hair said to her.

"O-okay," she replied, stuttering.

The guy led Soojung to her seat and he went to the seat beside her. Soojuung sat down akwardly.

"I'm Jimin!" he introduced himself.

"Ryu Soojung," she replied.

Soojung could feel death stares at her. She decided to just read her maths book to get a headstart. Little that she knew, there was someone looking at her all the time.


Hi~ finally I updated... I'm such a bad author :( I was really bussy this week with my examination and all, that I forgot about my fanfics... I've barely got time to update coz of my homework. My teachers are like giving me a mountain of homework a day. Anyway, feel free to comment or subscribe! 

-loveloxx-