Chapter One

We're Both Nerds

"Soojung unnieee!!! Wake uppp!!!"

Seeing no response from Soojung, she smirked and shouted in Soojung's ear.

"WAKE UP, SOOJUNG UNNIE!"

Finally, Soojung slowly opened her eyes and glared at Yein. 

"Yah! Do you want me to go deaf or what Yein-ah?!" Soojung said while covering her ears.

"Hehehe, mianhae unnie but you need to get ready for your first day of school!" the girl named Yein said.

'Aish, this kid. Why did I even chose to live with her anyway? I should've chose to live with Kei unnie instead' Soojung thought.

"Yes, yes I'll get ready you little brat," Soojung said with a slightly grumpy tone.

"Okay unnie! I'll be waiting for you at the living room!" Yein half-shouted as she skipped towards the living room.

After Yein left, she got up from her bed and went to the bathroom that was located in her room. She brushed her teeth and washed her face. She felt too lazy to bath so she just skipped that. She went out the bathroom and took her new uniform out of her closet. It was a really simple uniform; a dress shirt, a sleeveless sweater, a navy blue blazer,a checkered black skirt and a pair of Mary Janes. She also added a ribbon to the collar as an accesory. She flashed herself in the mirror before she went to the living room. 

'Do I look good enough?' Soojung thought in her mind.

"Soojung unnie, whats taking you so long?!" Yein shouted from the living room. 

Soojung's mind came back to earth and then she shouted back "I'm done!"

She went to the living room and saw that Yein was already in her school uniform and was munching on a slice of bread while playing her phone. She went to the kitchen and drank a glass of milk and then headed to the door.

"Come on Yein! Lets go to school!" she shouted while putting on her shoes.

"Ne, Unnie! Lets go! Yein replied back.

They walked to school on that day, maybe thinking they needed some exercise or something. Soon they arrived at the prestigious Seoul Academy. The academy was one of the most prestigious high schools in the whole Korea. 

'I can't believe I'm going to this school' Soojung said in her mind.

"Come on unnie, I'll take you to the school office before I go into class"

"N-ne" Soojung said stuttering.

They were walking to the school office but suddenly Soojung bumped into a guy. The guys books and papers were scattered on the floor.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeong!!! I'm really sorry for the short chapter :( I'll try to do a longer chapter on the next update. And I want to thank my subbies :) I really appreciate you guys. Feel free to comment and subscribe!

-loveloxx-