〈 List of Headcannons to Write〉

♀ 〈 Our Life as Female Superheroes 〉

Side Entry List

HEADCANNONS

• Sooyeon is the ultimate cuddlebug; they all cuddle to some extent even Soojung and Jinju sometimes, but Sooyeon is the ultimate one. And after the Team gets closer, she just loves to nestle in between the Team - placing her head in Dari's lap or holding hands with Miyoung or leaning on Hyelim's back or sleeping with Ahreum when she's in wolf form or leaning on Minjung's shoulder or giving Jinju those quick hugs (when allowed) or sharing longer hugs with Ahri or hugging Soojung for an in-between amount of time or linking arms with Jinae or surprising Jenny with hugs from behind or exchanging high fives with Byurae or sharing hand hugs with Tami. She especially clings the 24-hour-period after someone gets a major injury and dotes like a mother hen until the other members have to literally pull her away to make her stop. At first everyone just lived with it and either hated it or didn't care but after a while everyone grow really attached and secretly enjoys how much love she seems to shower when they let her.

· It's only after a rough day of hero-ing without coming home to Sooyeon's usual cuddlebug tendencies that the girls fully realize how much they miss her.

• It's rare but every now and then the Tower will be completely missing all of the Team and only the Superteam will be left. At first it'll be quiet but then slowly, Tami and Byurae will come out (Jenny is usually out working legal matters and arguing budgets) and then Jinae. Then all of a sudden, they'll break out into song and have this awesome dance party. When the Team returns one by one, they either join in (aka Ahri, Soojung, Miyoung, Ahreum, and occasionally Dari) or shake their heads and go into their rooms (aka Sooyeon, Hyelim, Jinju, Minjung, and sometimes Dari). Every so often, the party-ers will wake up in the morning with no memory of what happened last night and the non-party-ers have to clean up their mess including that one time that Ahreum ended up sleeping in the lion's den in the zoo (alcohol), Byurae and Tami were arrested for disturbing the public's peace by causing illusions and blurting out other people's secret thoughts (long story), Jinae was chewing on Jihye (her jaw was sore all week), Ahri and Soojung had to be fished out of the bay (they refuse to talk about it), and Miyoung somehow or another was trapped in a legal marital bond that Jenny spent two weeks sorting through (only clearance level 07); since that time, the Tower is always on lock down during their dance parties. 

• As a team building exercise, the girls decided to go paintballing. The next day, the entire town was covered in paint. The girls declared no comment despite the fact that they were all covered in paint and gear. The city decided not to press charges once everyone saw how happy all of the kids - especially the youngest ones - were because what other city is ever that colorful?

• The girls are total nerds. They love reading and playing video games and comparing fandoms (although the last one has led to more than a few arguments). 

· Jinju, Jinae, and Soojung once had a Harry Potter movie marathon, after which, they wouldn't stop going around making references that included quotes, spells (It's leviosa, not leviosa), calling villains "Death Eaters," and sorting the members of the Team into the different Houses by personality. 

· After Naruto ended, Sooyeon, Jinae, Dari, and Miyoung went mysteriously missing for a few days. Two hours after they returned, the author of Naruto released a final chapter ("This is the last one!") that made the series end at chapter 700 even and the character sketches for the final movie. 

· For some reason, the entire Team re-watched and got into old shows like Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh. With the help of Dari's powers, they had real-life battles and duels. No one was very surprised when Dari was the Pokémon master but everyone was shocked to find that Jinae was the Master Duelist.

· Sooyeon is the 'hipster' of anime and manga since she likes really obscure ones especially the anime Kiba. It took the rest of the Team a long time to finally watch all of it but when Miyoung commented off-handedly that it reminded her of Bakugan, Sooyeon did not speak to her for the rest of the day.

· Someone brought in a copy of the Inheritance series into the Tower. Sooyeon and Soojung went missing for hours and when they returned, they were speaking in an entirely different language. It took them a few hours before they stopped speaking the Ancient Language and actually make sense.

· The girls have movie nights. Enough said.

• The girls tried to set each other up with a boy. No one talks about it.

• Miyoung and Dari had a video game spree in which no one else was able to even touch the game controllers because they were so into it. They played for days on end, logged over 2,000 hours, and eventually had to stop only because they broke the systems due of over-heating. 

Author's Note

This will be updated constantly and I mean constantly. They're just little side stories I'd enjoy someone making a oneshot about (hinthint) but really it's something I hope the readers (you) enjoy - after reading the story and learning more about the characters of course. For now, they're just strangers - really cute strangers hopefully - but strangers still. My hope is that they don't remain strangers, that they become someone you want to take home like the Avengers characters.

SUBJECT TO MANY CHANGES