〈 Our Superheroes and Heroes 〉

♀ 〈 Our Life as Female Superheroes 〉

Presenting Our Team of Superheroes

SUNSHINE RAINBOWS AND RIBBONS FOR HAIRBOWS

Choi Sooyeon

Park Jihyun

"Have you read this book?"

Power: Written Dimension
Enables her to delve into the worlds within books and anything that is written.

The "enigmatic Governor's daughter" that the news had gotten ahold of, she isn't quite the girl everyone expects her to be. She does have political knowledge but that seems to be it.

No political agenda, no desire for the spotlight, no anything really - everyone wonders who she is and what she wants with this Team. 

In fact, even the Team wonders about this girl. Why and how did she choose to gather them?

최수연 

Lee Dari

Kang Sura

"Have you played this game?"

Power: Reality Animation
Allows her to bring animated creatures and objects to life such as in video games or TV.

An avid gamer forced to leave her room and games by her friends, the last thing she expected was becoming a superhero but here she is, saving the nation and city almost daily.

She worries sometimes. Is she really cut out to be a hero when all she's ever been before was a shut-in? Is she even doing her job properly?

But the superhero industry isn't running out of business soon. She'll have plenty of practice.

이달이 

Park Miyoung

Lee Eunji

"Do you love your neighbor?"

Power: Bond Sovereign
Severs, ties, re-ties, or entirely changes the bonds between people in the form of strings.

Friendly, kind, and lovable, people wondered if she - or her power - was suited for the superhero business. It is an unusual gift but is she chosen for a reason or out of pity or fluke?

Still, she was chosen and she's aiming to do her best and earn the place some do not think she deserves. But they can't hate her for long.

She has the power to do great things. Her only requirement is to stay the way she still is.

박미영

Hwang Hyelim

Ryu Hyeju

"Did you know this?"

Power: Knowledge Perception
Gifted with a large brain and perfect memory that knows almost everything if questioned.

Isolated from her peers but a genius idolized by the world, she hadn't the slightest idea that her power was even a power - perhaps just very talented natural ability. But it is a power.

Learning to control her power second and to trust first, she has a long journey ahead of her to become the social superhero she pictures.

But maybe, just maybe, it's fine to stay as she is. At least that's what the Team always states.

황혜림 

Jang Ahreum

Han Hyeyeon (Kite)

"Do you believe that they are real?"

Power: Infinite Metamorphose
Able to shapeshift into anything - even super natural - but must understand body structure.

Dreamer from young and fulfiller soon after, she believes in almost everything except for superstitution. Werewolves, vampires, faeries, and unicorns - she knows about them all.

A supernatural bank of knowledge, she loves to explore the unknown and is the first to jump into precarious situations without worry.

But maybe she will finally learn caution, especially with the urges of the worried Team.

장아름 

Jang Minjung

Su Kyung

"Who are you and who am I?"

Power: Concealment Conversion
Capable of blending into her surroundings and morphing her appearance to that of another.

The only one who was an agent of the state before the whole creation fo the Team, she is the one most knowledgeable in the workings of the society and press and suspicious of so.

Merely following orders of her superior's daughter, she doesn't seem to have an opinion or even a tangible identity to call her own.

Soon, however, she'll have to form one when she gets simple questions more than missions.

장민정 

Kim Jinju

Yeon Jihee

"Can you do this for me?"

Power: Script Compulsion
Compels people to do what she orders or even writes even if harmful to self or others.

Sarcastic and sassy, her friends have a difficult time believing she'd actually care about saving the city without having a benefit of some kind in return for her services with her personality.

What they don't seem to realize is that she is receiving a benefit, one that her friends and family couldn't provide her without effort.

Complaints leave her lips but her heart swells for the Team so no one better mess with them.

김진주 

Kim Soojung

Choi Mihwa (Mya)

"Do you have a job for me?"

Power: Resilient, Flying Combatant
Proficient in numerous fighting styles, higher senses, resistant not-immune to most attacks.

A pursuer of justice and equalizer of all inequality, she's all for the formation and preservation of the Team. She's always up to do something for the city and its people.

But for all of her power, she has a surprisingly low self-esteem and self-worth in the midst of who she views as her talented Teammates. 

Thus, it's time she learns that she is an equal and doesn't need any extra weight to pull.

김수정 

Kim Ahri

Kim Dohee

"Want some help?"

Power: Capacity Elevation
Adds more power and/or control to a person's superpower or lessens burdens depending.

A kind person by nature and with a subtle power that she knew about but did not use - nor knew how to use - she agreed to join the Team, glad to be of assistance and be needed.

The Team seems to avoid having her on the battlefield? Is she that unnecessary or is it only in her mind? Is just helping no longer enough?

Now, she must learn what it is like to have assistance rather than to give others assistance.

김아리

Introducing Our Super Team of Heroes

TEA PARTIES LACES AND BABY DOLL FACES

Rho Jinae

Ryn

"Did you seriously just ask me that?"

Power: Teleportation
Can bend the space-time dimension enough to travel across short distances instantaneously.

The Biotechnological Engineer of the Team, she isn't the fighter but rather the supporter. Creator of all weapons used by the Team, she has her work cut out for her within little time.

She is laidback and dangerously sarcastic but fun all around. She loves being entertained but it seems she has too much free time often.

Still, she's a girl who's dedicated to what she does and can talk an ear off like no one else.

로진애 

Do Jenny

Jang Chomi

"What are you trying to do?

Power: Intention Sensor
Senses the specific motives and general reasons behind a person's actions and words.

The lawyer for the Team, she's the perfect fit for her duty. She can seem overly timid and people-pleasing at first but in front of the stand, she completely takes a one-eighty. 

She's a strong orator with convincing rhetoric, though not as forceful with her friends, and a hard-worker who will get dirty if need be.

A girl of contradictions trying not to drown in a world that's too super, she is very busy.

도재니 

Song Byurae

Kim Dahye

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"

Power: Mind Reader
Reads surface level thoughts of a person but is proficient enough to differentiate distractions.

Media Liaison who's always ready for duty, she is a naturally social person who befriends everyone. However, in no way is she naive and she is not a person you can take lightly. 

She loves a good story, a fun time, and an unforgettable adventure, always aiming to live each day to its full potential and just laugh.

However, she has had her own share of troubles and with her job, it won't end easily.

송별에 

Lee Tami

Ji Hyeeun

"What's over there?"

Power: Peripheral Illusion
Creates realistic illusions but only at the edges of the selected people's/person's visual scope.

The Tower's security guard, she doesn't take any nonsense from anyone. She is a bold and spontaneous person who isn't afraid to speak her mind nor confront what others will not. 

Her laidback attitude tends to make outsiders question whether she does her job properly but her work leaves behind undeniable results.

However, for all of her seriousness, she enjoys a good time and loves to just have lots of fun.

이태미 

Name

"

Power:

Name

"

Power:

SUBJECT TO CHANGES