I hate your selfishness

10 Things I Hate About Lee Chunji

          Leading me on the bedroom, “Here, this is your room if you have anything else just knock the room beside, it’s my room.” He coldly walk away, why does he suddenly change mood? Lately he was very happy to tease me then now he was acting like this. “Sorry, Chunji.” I randomly said, I was also shocked for what I said. “Sorry? You didn’t do anything, anyway are you hungry?” I smiled and nodded, “Then buy your own food.” He laughed hardly “You’re really good Lee Chunji, alright I’ll buy some food.” He didn’t even bother to lend me some money, instead he ordered me to buy some snacks like ice cream, pizza and chicken did he even know how much it will cost? I want to punch him hardly.

          I was walking towards the market to buy some foods for our late dinner, I was worried because this is my first time to go to a market especially at this late night. I bought the ingredients for my favorite curry recipe, and most importantly Chunji’s chicken, pizza and ice cream. Going back to Chunji’s house, carrying these heavy plastic bags, feeling so tired and hungry. “This stupid Lee Chunji, how come he didn’t help me.” My arms hurts, I stop from walking, putting down the bags, and sits beside the street. I was checking out my phone when suddenly a group of boys came in front of me “What are you doing here alone?” I was scared, they look weird they look scary. I took immediately the foods that I bought and ignored them, but one of them grabs my arms tightly and says “Where are you going? Don’t you know that I hate girls who likes to ignore?” I tried to move away his hands but he just grab it more tightly, one of them grabs the bags that I was holding and throws it away. I was very mad, “Stop, just let me go.” I shouted. Closing my eyes, tears started to fall – I was very scared and worried.

          “Yah, let her go or I will kill you all?” a familiar voice, a voice that lightened my heart. Those scary man suddenly runs. Still, I was closing my eyes; crying. “Don’t you know that I am worried about my pizza, chicken and ice cream?” I open my eyes and sighed “Shut up.” He laughed “Chun..ji.” I stuttered calling out his name, I was very scared before but after I saw him I feel relieved. “Why?” he asked. “Thank you.” He pinch my cheeks and says “Thank you? You should say sorry, look my pizza got ruined.” I push his hands away from my cheeks “That’s not my fault, I didn’t mean to…” He cut my words, moving closer to me, he look straight to my face, just an inch closer. His sparkling and worried eyes “I know that you didn’t mean it, you’re scared right? Your dad will be worried if he will find this lets go home now.”

           Walking on the streets with Chunji, it was very awkward it was almost two years after we done this kind of things. Since he helped me, I will try to be nice to him even just for tonight “Chunji, how’s school?” I asked “It’s okay.” I smiled and I’m happy to hear that he was doing well at school. While walking, I can’t resist to look at his face, his charming eyes and perfect lips. I was looking at him when he suddenly stop from walking; causing me to also stop from walking too but still my eyes are still on his face. “Is there something wrong on my face?” I looked away from him, and pretends that I was just looking at the sky. “Stop pretending, your mesmerized by my handsome face right?” He smirk, this naughty boy. “Shut up, you’re not handsome.” I started to walk, “Song Miyoo, my lovely ex-girlfriend.” I was shocked for what I just heard, why I suddenly felt like this? Those words that I hate to hear, words that I am now just his “ex” I want to shout and get mad at Chunji, but I just ignored it because I already forget those memories, those childhood memories that I already erased from my heart. 

         My mood seems not good “Let’s eat.” Chunji said. I can’t believe he can still talk to me like this, even he called me as his ex-girlfriend. His selfishness was still on him and I really hate it. “No, I am not hungry anymore, I want to sleep now.” Going towards my bedroom, Chunji suddenly said “Don’t worry, I know you already forget about me, I have my girlfriend now… and I already forget about you – just like what you did to me.” Running away from him, closing the door and sighed. Just like what I did to him? What did I did? He has a girlfriend? But why, why does he need to tell it to me? Lee Chunji, you’re selfish, why don’t you try to consider someone feelings first before talking about things like this.