I hate the way you talk to me

10 Things I Hate About Lee Chunji

               Spring break will always be my favorite part of the year, cherry blossoms and the fair weather – everything is perfect. But why do I suddenly feel strange today? My dad prepared breakfast, a very unusual thing since he didn’t done this things before. “Good morning Misoo.” Dad greeted me with a smile, this is really weird. “Good morning too dad, is there anything special for today?” I asked. I looked towards my dad’s eyes and I clearly know it, there’s something he wants to say. “Dad?” He sigh and said “I’m sorry Miyoo, but this is the only thing I can do for you I know you want me to be with you for this year’s spring break, you even plan a lot of things to do but I’m really sorry, I need to go for an overseas business meeting.” As I expected this will end like this, my dad who is always busy, but since he’s my dad who loves me a lot I need to accept it. “Dad, I understand just make sure to bring a lot of gifts after you came back okay?” I smiled, my dad hugs me tight and promises me to buy a lot of gifts for me, my dad who is always cheerful, I am very lucky to have him in life.

               “Misoo, you don’t want to spend your break alone right?” My dad randomly asked. I nodded, how I wish he will let me to join him for his overseas trip. “Since you don’t want to be alone for this spring break and I’m also worried for you, I asked my friend if you can stay to his house, were both going for an overseas trip, he was also worried for his son that’s why he agreed to my favor,  remember Mr. Lee?” Please, just please. After I hear those words everything got blank, dad please don’t tell me it was Mr. Lee the father of Lee Chunji, the most annoying creature that I encounter in my life. I was just starring at my dad with a weird expression it gets weirder when my dad asked “You’re close to his son right?” Close? We’ve never been in to that, I will rather choose to be alone for this entire spring break than to be with him. “Miyoo, are you okay? Are you with me?” I smiled soullessly and answer “Dad, thank you.” The only words that I can say, “But Dad…” My words cut “I need to go now or else I will be late for my flight, I will send you to Mr. Lee’s house.” Sigh, why do I need to suffer like this, I don’t want to spend this month with that stupid boy, but I don’t have anything to do but to accept the reality.

               Everything was already packed, entering Mr. Lee’s house was like entering a horror house. “Nice to see you again Miyoo, you grew up well.” Mr. Lee cheerfully greets, “Thank you Mr. Lee, it’s nice to see you too.” The door from the left corner of the room opens, and I was very scared at this sight. “Oh, here you are.” Mr. Lee said. Looking at me with a playful smile; I awkwardly smiled to him, I first greeted him before he will start the talk because I don’t want to hear him “Nice to see you, Lee Chunji.” I was expecting him to greet with a grin, but he just laugh and murmured “Stupid.” I was dumbfounded, this was just the start but it was getting intricate here. “Okay, I think we need to live now Mr.Lee.” My dad said. “I see, Miyoo my son will take care of you don’t worry.” I smiled and laughed awkwardly towards to Mr. Lee but in my inside thoughts I was worried that I may die here because of this boy. “We need to go now, Miyoo behave well okay? I will call you if I have time, I love you my little Miyoo.”

               As the door closed, the horror starts “Little Miyoo? That was the funniest thing I ever hear in my life.” Chunji said while crossing his arms and leaning on the wall like a boss “Shut up.” I replied, but he was just still leaning on the wall looking at me. “Why? What’s wrong?” I asked, what’s with his expression as I expected he was acting weird again. “You know what you look different now compare before.” Walking near to me, even closer – he leaned his face towards to my face and said “Song Miyoo, this is just the start.” I pushed him away from me and shouted “Don’t ever come closer to me again.” He smirk and again for the second time, even though I already said that I don’t want him to get closer to me he does it again “No, I won’t you know me right? If I said I won’t, I won’t.” I was trying to push him away again but he restrain “Don’t you miss me? Don’t you like the way I talk to you?” As long as I have energy even if he will restrain again I will push him no matter what “Shu up, why would I miss you? Who are you to be missed? The way you talk to me? Oh common I hate it a lot.” Chunji looks shock for what I have just said to him, I thought it affects him a lot but that was just I thought, he laughed hardly and pinch my cheeks “You’re still the childish Miyoo that I know, alright I will help you with those bags, let’s go to our room oh I mean to you room haha.” I cast my bags to him as revenge but he jokingly throws it back to me “Come here baby.” I was very annoyed to him, why does he need to talk like that? Sigh, this is just the start but this feels like the end of everything, why do I need to be with him again?