10 Things I Hate About Lee Chunji

Description

“Have a nice life, I’m done trying to be in it.” A girl who needs some courage, the girl who tries her best for everything that she do but unfortunately it was always a failure; she is Song Miyoo. “Why do I need to be like this?” A question she always asked to herself. Miyoo almost fell, her dreams starts to crash. But after this intricate event came, everything in her life will turn out to be different. Expecting a lot for this event? You think it was a great change? No, the girl also thought that it will be a great change. Well, it almost there but thanks to this stupid boy who ruin everything. 

Foreword

I plan a lot of fun activities for this year’s spring, but everything that I planned got ruined. Thanks to this boy whose name is as handsome no I mean as ugly as him, Lee Chunji. It’s not my first time to meet him and this is not the first time he insult me. In fact, I have a lot of things that I hate about him. Yes it is right, I hate him a lot, but because of this intricate event, I think I can list ten things I hate about him; Lee Chunji. “Yah, Song Miyoo! Is it really the things you hate about me or the things you like about me?” Chunji smile with playfulness throughout his face that makes Miyoo cringed. “Shut up Lee Chunji, I will never ever like you because I will hate you forever.”

10 Things I Hate About Lee Chunji

  1. I hate the way you talk to me.
  2. I hate your selfishness.
  3. I hate the way you sleep.
  4. Your laugh is weird.
  5. I hate it when you stare.
  6. Your scream scares me.
  7. I hate the way you’re always right.
  8. I hate it when you lie.
  9. I hate it when you’re not around, and the fact that you didn’t call.
  10. I hate the way I don’t hate you.
     

“Things I love a thousand times more than I hate.”

(c) one step a time trailers and beatxsync for the graphics
10 Things I Hate About Lee Chunji