Aiii yaaaa

Drunk in love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Bawahaha, what a pabo!" Namjoo laughs out while watching a funny Youtube video.  She really hadn't moved from her room or bed since earlier that morning.  Except for that one time she had to go pee.  She let out a loud sigh.  The videos were funny as all get out but they didn't distract her like she wanted them to.  Once they were over her mind would instantly go to Hayoung and their 'situation'.  'Ugh! I still don't know what to do about Hayoung.'  She thought miserably.  Namjoo tired not to think of every horrible scenario possible, but it was hard when the person you love up and leaves the way she did that morning.  

"Maybe it's best I pretend I don't remember."  Suddenly the bedroom door burst open reveling a red-faced and out-of-breath Oh Hayoung.  Namjoo was taken aback by her entrance and appearance.

 "Uhh...you ok Hayoung?"  The older girl asked with a worried/confused look.  All Hayoung could do was nod her head in response, still trying to catch her breath.  

"Oh okay." was all Namjoo muttered out while looking away.  After a few seconds Hayoung had enough air in her lungs to say what she needed to say to the girl in front of her.  She shut the door behind her and took a seat at the edge of Namjoos bed. 

"I...uh was hoping we could talk about what happened last night Unnie.."  She said some-what quietly.  Namjoos eyebrows shot up.  Out of all the scenarios she thought of, she didn't expect this.  'She's probably just going to tell me it was a mistake and that she doesn't feel the same.'  she thought sadly.  'There's no way this conversation is going to end the way I'd like it to.'  She decided to play dumb.  

"Okay. what about it?"  Namjoo asked in a clueless manner.  Hayoung was confused.  'Doesn't she remember?  I know I wasn't that terrible...'  
"Uhh..you know when we got home and...uhh we went to our room and..."  She was starting to lose

Please log in to read the full chapter