Then the morning comes

Drunk in love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hayoungs eyes opened to bright sunlight streaming in though the closed blinds while lying on her back.   She quickly shuts them tight and groans, grabbing at her head.  

"Ugh, My head... And my stomach...ughhhh." She said mumbling to herself.  She rolled over to her left side and slowly opened her eyes again.  

' Huh? That's funny...isn't that my bed?' She wondered to herself, eyeing the comforter and pillows on it.  Yup, it definitely was.

'Uhhh...then that must mean I'm in Namjoo unnie's bed...' Then it hit her, the last thing she remembered was laughing her off with namjoo, in HER bed and then...she had kissed her! Hayoung's eyes grew wide at that memory.

Her cheeks started to feel slightly warm at the thought.  She decide to turn on to her right side, slowly and carefully.  She was soon face to face with a sleeping Namjoo. ' I...I kissed unnie?!' 

She quickly pulled the covers over her unnies exposed body and began to blush heavily. 'Aww, she looks so cute while sleeping...'  She thought to herself while her eyes roamed over her face and then down to her exposed chest.  Hayoung nearly passed out from the sudden shock of seeing her friends uncovered chest.  'Oh god!' 

The younger girls mind started to race and she took in a big gulp of air.  She lifted the covers that were covering herself and realized she was as well. 'Why is she !?!?' 

'Oh ..did we...? OK Hayoung think! What happened after we kissed..' It took her a few minutes to remember the rest of the night, but she eventually did.  Especially a certain part.

Flashback

They both were coming down from their ic high, wrapped in each others arms, Hayoung had her head reasting in the crook of Namjoos neck, inhaling her sweet scent.  Namjoo slowly ran her fingers through the youngest lovely locks and sighed happily.  Being with her love had been everything she had dreamed about and then some.  She didn't want the moment to end, but it eventually would once they both fell asleep and a new day began.  She couldn't hold back anymore, she wanted to tell Hayoung how she really felt about her before she lost her nerve.

"Hayoungie, I... I'm in love you, I love you so much. I've felt this way about you for a long time."  No response. 

"I know you probably don't feel the same but, I just had to tell you."Once again she received no response.  Namjoo looked down to see that her love had fallen asleep.  She gave her a some what sad smile and lightly kissed her forehead.  

'Well atleast I told her, kinda.'  Either way, she felt relieved to have said it out loud and to her love, even if she was asleep when it was said.  She snuggled up closer to Hayoung and drifted off to sleep in her arms.  Little did Namjoo know Hayoung had been awake the whole time, just too shocked to say anything back so she pretended to be asleep.  

'Unnie's in love with me??  I can't believe it...'  Her mind was running a million miles a minute after the confession, but after the night events finally caught up to her she eventually ended up doozing off.

End of flashback


 Her face grew 10X hotter instantly.  ' I gotta get out of here...'

She quickly and quietly got out of bed, picked up her clothes from last night and threw them into the hamper.  She searched her drawers, finding some sweats and a t-shirt to throw on.  She slipped out of their room and closed the door gently. Letting out a relived sigh, Hayoung made her way to the kitchen.  

"Good morning Hayoungie!" Happily greeted her leader, Chorong.  

"Good morning Hayoung-ah." Said the quietest member of the group, Naeun.  

"Good morning Chorong and Naeun unnie." She said in a low voice, avoiding eye contact and making her way to the ca

Please log in to read the full chapter