Wasted

Drunk in love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"T-two more shots p--please!" Namjoo yells while trying not to slur her words at the bartender. He nods his head in response and starts making the order. She turns her attention back on her group mate/friend Hayoung and smiled. She was wearing a white halter top with wide leg black dress pants accompanied with black lace-up heels. Namjoo was having a hard time taking her eyes off the taller girl. She herself was wearing a deep v-neck blue tank top with dark blue legging jeans and a pair of black flats. Both looking their best for their fun night out.

"This place is great hhhayoungie~~! Im glad you chose it, they've been playing some daebak songs all night!"

"I...I told you unnie, this was a-a great spot to dance." Stammered Hayoung with a grin.

Earlier that day both girls had decided they wanted to go out and have some fun that night since the group would be off for the weekend. They had invited the other members but the older unnies had declined and wanted to stay in for the night. Hayoung had suggested that they go to this new club she had heard about, plus it wasn't far from their dorm. They arrived around 10:30 and it was now 10 minutes till 1. They had been out on the dance floor most of the night, dancing with one another or whoever felt like joining in. Oh yeah and bought a lot of drinks too. Finally the bartender slid them both shots.

"Should I put that on your tab?" Namjoo quickly downed the shot and made a funny looking face. Hayoung laughed.

"Y-yeah, close my t-tab too please." Hayoung downed her shot as well, feeling the warmth spread within her chest. This was her 3rd shot and had had two mixed drinks by the time they had their last rounds. Namjoo had had about 4 shots straight up and that last one did her in.

"Here ya go Ms, you have a good night now." Yelled out the bartender Handing her card over. "Thaaanks, you too~~"

"Ready hayoungie~~?" She said while gently poking her cheek, Hayoung trying to swat it but failing.

"Y-yes unnie.." They both stood up and started stumbling their way to the exit. Once outside the air felt great on their skin, Namjoo let out a big sigh.

"Ahhh, that was fun! W-we should dooo it again!" Hayoung looped their arms together and intertwined her unnie's fingers with hers.

"Y-yyeah it was hehe!" Namjoo just gave her a loop sided smile and squeezed her hand. She started to feel a warm tingly feeling in her chest, but it wasn't from the liquor. It was because of Hayoung. She couldn't tell you when she started to fall for the mature looking dongsaeng, but she was glad to have fallen for such a sweet , funny and caring person. Though It didn't help that Hayoung was so affectionate with her. It was hard to keep her feelings and hormones in check when Hayoung was bumping and grinding on her the majority of the night. Namjoo didn't think the younger girl felt the same way as she did for her. Either way, she enjoyed being close to her dongsaeng whenever she got the chance. It didn't take long before they made it home, even though there was a lot of stumbling and giggling on the way.

"Shhhhh, hehe. W-we gotta be quite." Namjoo said giggling while pu

Please log in to read the full chapter