Pretending

Fan Service or The Real Thing?

For Kwanghee the 'fanservice' that the CEO wanted them to do seemed to be different. The CEO wanted them to be near each other and actually do these things that an idol would do. He manages to be clingy on his own without the need of the CEO telling him to. 

But since he told Siwan and him to do fanservice together more often Kwanghee can't move himself to do whatever it is that one would consider fanservice. Example, the group were asked to do the pocky challenge so of course for the sake of the fans he was paired with Siwan. 

When it was their turn Siwan approached him, not the other away around. Of course he was competitive to have the smallest piece but the prank s pulled, truly left him in utter shock. He remembers Siwan getting closer, and he could hear the fans screaming, he was so nervous.... why though, he didn't need to be, and then he felt something warm press his lips, he was pushed out of his thoughts and was trying to figure out what had happened, then it hit him. Both Kwanghee and Siwan stood there in shock. 

Kwanghee didn't even notice how close Siwan had gotten. 'so we just kissed...OH MY GOD NO!!! Its just weird, why me and my precious lips? T-tt-that was my f-fff-FIRST KISS!' He screamed in his head, but really he wasn't even moving an inch. It took Hyungshik and Kevin to get his attention so they could finish their concert. 

After they had finally finished their concert and checked into the hotel, Kwanghee swore he wouldn't enter the room he would share with Siwan for the night until after he had fallen asleep. So for the time being he went to hang out with the other members away from 'him'. He was just talking to Taehun and Heechul since the other two had fallen asleep already. They were talking about something and making so much noise which was surprising since Kwanghee was usually the loudest in the group.

"Hey. Kwanghee. Kwanghee???Kwangheeeeee!??? KWANGHEE!" Heechul yelled. "huh?" was all that had slipped from his lips. Kwanghee looked over to the two. "What's up?"

"What's up? Well you tell us, we were talking and a bit to loud for our liking, trying to get your attention to talk to us... yet you kept staring at the wall like you were going to burn a hole through it." Said Taehun. "Was it because of the prank earlier?" 

Kwanghee looked at Taehun a bit confused at first, 'what is he-? Oh that so called prank. Pshh what kind of prank was that it was more like some stupid set up.' "What prank? I was just wondering how we did during the concert. I am a little worried I want to make sure I did everything perfectly!" Kwanghee stated.

"Yeah.... right. Okay well Siwan already went into your shared room, might as well go and get some sleep. Right?" Heechul said. Kwanghee nodded and left the room reluctantly. Honestly he did not want to talk to Siwan about what happened. He can't stand the embarrassment.

Luckily Siwan had fell asleep, as Kwanghee entered he turned off the lights, the tv and got under the covers of the blanket. When he turned to face the wall he felt Siwan shift in the bed, 'Please don't wake up, just stay asleep.' He looked over his shoulder to come face to face with Siwan, He felt a shiver on his back as Siwan's warm breath hit his back. It felt so nice.

He saw Siwan's lips partly open, and stared way to long. 'I can not believe I kissed those lips... my first kiss. But for my first it wasn't that bad really. It could of been worse right. Look at him, his lips are swollen and such a light shade of pink.' Kwanghee then realized how close he was to Siwan, just a little closer and he would be kissing him again. 

He turned his head back around and desperately tried to forget those thoughts that haunted his mind. Dirty thoughts, why did he have to think about these things about his closest friend? 

Siwan on the other hand wasn't completely asleep. After he had turned over he felt the bed sink in to his right. It was his roommate for the night. Why did he have to turn over.... then he felt a gust of warm air hit his face. He desperately tried not to move, but his heart was thumping and beating as though he had been caught doing something he shouldn't have been doing. 

If it was really Kwanghee he was to close for comfort... then he felt cold air. Really cold air. 'Oh Kwanghee. He must have moved over or something.' Thinking that Siwan felt a bit sad. But he would not let this get to him. 

Soon both of the boys were deep asleep with an unlikely chance of waking up anytime soon. Not to long later they were using each other for warmth. Cuddling unconsciously since for them it was normal when any of the members shared a bed.

Since then Siwan tried to Ignore Kwanghee, but Kwanghee was determined to keep with the CEO's plan and do fanservice. Even if he took selfies with Siwan when he had the chance, Siwan would frown or try to get away. He couldn't really help it. He wanted to hide this, whatever it was. Something inside drove him crazy anytime Kwanghee got close. He thought Kwanghee had found him out and was just being his normal self again. But even when they were alone Siwan ignored Kwanghee so Kwanghee started to ignore him. 

It was like a game, pushing and pulling. Just wanting attention unsure of the other. It's not like its been that long since they began doing fanservice but during on period of time, Siwan had said that Kwanghee had become an annoyance and was always bothering him. So when Kwanghee began to completely ignore Siwan no one really questioned it until the pictures Kwanghee and Siwan had taken together where shown on a variety show.

Kwanghee felt flustered but was determined to answer their questions. He just said that Siwan wasn't in the mood to take a picture or he had pulled a prank. The only one Siwan smiled in was when they were with friends from their and other companies. The shot had both Siwan and Kwanghee and two friends but as far as they knew Siwan was smiling. Hoping that he had cleared the thought out of most peoples mind that Siwan hated him made him feel bad. He wanted to really have just one picture with just the two of them smiling. Did Siwan really hate him? What was it he did to make him so angry. This time Kwanghee would be the one to talk and go to Siwan first.

He thought about it, he shouldn't have been avoiding and ignoring Siwan, nope instead he would talk to him and hopefully become good friends again.... not an annoyance and would not bother him. He had a plan. 'Maybe, just maybe.'