The Beginning

Fan Service or The Real Thing?

At The Company

"Come in, Kwanghee, Siwan," Said the CEO. The two calmly and quietly treaded into their CEO's office. "Have a seat boys," Kwanghee sat in the black chair and Siwan sat in the brown classic chair that the CEO had bought from London. "Now that you are both here.... lets talk." 

Kwanghee jumped straight out of his chair, the CEO having a 'talk' with just the two of them was nothing near normal. "No! Come on, sir please don't kick me out. I know im not an excellent singer! You cant have Siwan take my place! I'll do my best, really I'll do any-" The CEO put his hand up, signaling Kwanghee to quit his rambling. 

"That's not exactly why you're here Kwanghee," Said his boss. He looked at him for a minute, then looked over to Siwan. "You haven't talked to him? You didn't TELL him Siwan?" The CEO asked Siwan. Siwan and the CEO have had this conversation before, but Siwan obviously wanted no part of his bosses plan. "Well, the main idea is that....you and Siwan do most fanservice together..." Said the CEO

"What? I didn't hear that last part." Kwanghee said. The CEO sighed. 

"I said, that basically you and Siwan have to do more fanservice.... together." The CEO said, "like a couple kind of fanservice, that includes hugging, holding hands, being together, and so on." He look between the two, Kwanghee was is a state of shock, his eyes were wide open and no sound of him breathing not a sound. His face was going a  bit pale but his ears were bright red. Siwan was shaking his head and sighed. "Why us? Why not one of the others? Yes, me and Kwanghee are close but only friends! Just friends," Siwan stated as though it was a plain as day fact toward the CEO. Kwanghee looked at Siwan and nodded his head in agreement, "Just friends, so have someone else do it!" The CEO looked at them sternly.

"I choose you guys for one simple reason, you guys who are close friends never have done lots of fanservice together, so I am telling you to go and do it, its unexpected, it will make the fans go nuts... so good luck."