Because of Pocky

Fan Service or The Real Thing?

Since the conversation with the CEO, Kwanghee and Siwan have been using a facade, looking friendly and sometimes more than friendly as fanservice. But that facade would quickly end once they got into a secluded room without the cameras or prying eyes of their fans. The two stayed as far away from each other as possible, ever since they started doing fanservice it became awkward when they were left alone. If they came near each other they would either scream at each other, fight and yell profanity at one another. Whenever the two had to put on their fake smiles and do fanservice with each other Siwan was actually the one who instigated it. Hugging Kwanghee and reaching for his hand to hold. At their latest concert they actually did the pocky challenge. Made up pairs between Heechul and Taehun, Minwoo and Hyungshik and then came Siwan and Kwanghee's turn. The fans went wild with each couple (pair) who did the challenge. When it was their turn the crowd shrieked! As 'fanservice' Siwan would take the lead, he wasn't afraid to act, it was for the fans. He put an end of the pocky in his mouth and went toward Kwanghee. 

    At first they were slow but in a matter of seconds Siwan moved closer and closer making the pocky disappear from between the two boys lips. Siwan felt as though his ears were on fire and Kwanghee felt his face visibly turn a dark shade of pink. They stood there in shock and then quickly pulled away. Their members had pushed the back of their heads till their lips clashed with each others.

    As the concert ended the group got into the van and went to the hotel to check in. To Siwan's amazement and the members amusement, Kwanghee and Siwan were going to share a room. It was always at random so no one ever really knew who they would bunk with. They each went to their rooms and tried to relax, especially since the concert ran a little longer then they had expected. Admittedly it was fun as hell, but the fanservice made people go crazy. That was even the longest part of the concert, then they talked with the fans and sang what was left from their album. Yet inside the hotel all any of them could think about was sleep. They took quick showers and put on their pajamas, but for them it wasn't time to sleep, no instead it was time for some fun and games. 

    For Siwan and Kwanghee they shared a room but for the moment they were in other members rooms away from each other. Siwan couldn't stop thinking about the kiss he and Kwanghee had shared during the concert.... because the members thought it would be funny, but he didn't think so, instead he felt confused and frustrated. 'We're just friends, that kiss meant nothing. It's all just fan service. He probably doesn't even think about it. Oh its so embarrassing, why me!!! oh why?! but.... his lips were soft, and even though he shave's and wears make up I could still feel his scruffy beard... it felt nice. Especially his pink soft... ' "WAIT A SECOND!!! NO NO NO!" Siwan yelled thinking he was alone. He looked up and felt stupid, both Minwoo, Hyungshik and Kevin were staring at him in shock. "What is it hyung?" Minwoo asked. "Oh... uh nothing sorry. I was thinking to myself and I guess I accidently spoke out loud. Sorry." Siwan said trying to act cute. "It's okay, but just what were you thinking about so hard?" Asked Hyungshik. "Oh, just that I left my phone in the van, I was going to look up something but I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow." 'Nice save! Go Siwan go Siwan you're awesome. Well, at least its believable.' "Hmmm. Okay hyung, you can borrow mine if you want." Minwoo said. "Nah its fine, its late anyways so I'll see you guys tomorrow." Siwan smiled. As he left their room and went towards the one that he wished he would rather not go into.... especially now. 'Why did I think that, what's wrong with me. I am NOT gay. I like girls, I'm manly and he's just a friend.... there is nothing cute about him and his lips are NOT soft. Yet I miss him... ever since we started the fanservice and facade because of the CEO he doesn't act all cute or cling to me. He won't even come near me, it's like we're not even friends.... what do I mean to him?' Siwan slowly walked into his shared room with Kwanghee to see he hasn't come in yet. 'I'll go to sleep before he comes. It'll be less awkward that way. He wouldn't care right.' He jumped on the bed and threw the covers over his entire body. All he wanted was to fall asleep and not think about any thing especially the 'kiss'.