The question.

Flower detectives

Gongchan’s POV

We are sitting on a round table in this coffee shop near the school. Shinwoo sitting on my right, followed by Jinyoung, Baro, and Sandeul on my left.
This is the first time the five of us are sitting together. Only now then I realized that, although the five of us are the most popular guys in our school, but we have never interacted with each other before.  Well, maybe except for Sanduel and Baro, since they are in the same class.

 

“Have you guys heard of the legend? Mysterious hunters?” Jinyoung asked, breaking the awkward silence.
We all nodded.
“Who doesn’t?” Baro pointed out.
Jinyoung nodded.
“Good. Then…” His eyes fixed on us.

“Would you guys like to be part of it?”
All four of us nearly spitted our coffee out in surprise. 

 

SHINWOO’S POV

I quickly swallowed my coffee back into my throat before it threatens to come out again.

“If it’s me, I will pinch myself to make sure that I am not dreaming!” Sandeul replied, letting out a sigh. Baro nodded in agreement. “I guess no one in the right mind will ask me to be a detective…”
Obviously this guy is out of situation. Is he just so innocent or plain stupid? Oh my, that Baro too…

“We don’t even know if it exists!” Gongchan replied, looking nervous. Looks like he is the only one that got the message beside me.

Jinyoung looked at me, indicating to me that he is waiting, no, demanding for my answer.
Better run!
I looked at my watch. “Oh, it’s so late already! Sorry guys, I have to go now, my mum wants me home early today!” I lied through my teeth perfectly.  
I smiled and took my bag hurriedly. I am all ready to take flight.

“Well, actually you guys don’t really have choice.” Jinyoung said in a threatening tone. I turned around, Jinyoung was looking at Gongchan while sipping his coffee. That Gongchan kid looked really scared. His whole body was shaking.

Baro and Sandeul looked at each other, both scratching their heads. Aish, Idiots!

“What do you mean?” I asked, frowning. “Do you think you can force me into doing something I don’t wish to, Jung Jinyoung?”
He threw a piece of paper at me without looking at me.
“Yah, your aiming !” I snorted as I managed to catch that piece of paper even though it was badly thrown.  

“Gongchan, didn’t you always wanted to be a detective?” Jinyoung asked Gongchan, ignoring me, AGAIN!

It’s okay, it’s not that I want his attention anyway. I unfolded the small piece of paper and started reading.

 

Gongchan’s POV

“B-but…” I replied, stammering madly. “You are joking right?” I laughed awkwardly.

This is not possible. Although I admit that detectives in comics are always so cool, and I did thought of being one, but I am just a normal (but extremely good-looking) guy...

“What do you think?” Jinyoung asked with a serious face.

“JUNG JINYOUNG! YOU…!!” Shinwoo suddenly yelled, clutching the poor piece of paper in his hands. “How dare you use such a dirty trick on me!”

 

Shinwoo’s POV

I glared at Jinyoung, but he seemed unaffected by the daggers I am shooting from my eyes. This jerk!
“So, it’s a yes or a no?” Jinyoung asked, looking straight into my eyes, giving me the say-no-if-you-dare look.
I really wanted to punch him straight in the face, but I know I can’t.
Relax Shinwoo, relax… Breathe in… Breathe out….

“Fine.” I said, letting out a huge sigh. Jinyoung gave a victorious smirk.

What can I do anyway? He freaking got my mother to stand on his side! He actually got my mum to threaten me to listen to him, or else, she will freeze my allowance! I can't let that happen! I will die!

 

Gongchan’s POV

Ok, this is getting scary. That paper, actually forced Shinwoo into agreeing when he is obviously unwilling to. If I say no, would the same kind of thing happen to me too?

“You are the only one left, Gongchan…” Jinyoung said, turning to me, looking straight into my eyes, as if looking down to my soul.
“I…..” I looked at Jinyoung as he deepened his stare at me.

I took in a deep breath. “Ok…” I replied, with no idea what is awaiting me. I only know that even if I were to say no now, he would do something to make me change my answer, just like what he did to Shinwoo. Guess accepting it would be a better choice…

“Good.” Jinyoung smiled.

“So, we are detectives now?!” Baro suddenly yelled excitedly out of nowhere. Ok, seems like he got it, finally…

“Wait…” Sandeul said, with his face still as confused. “What is happening?”

Aish, I thought Baro is slow, this guy is worse! Shinwoo thought.

“It’s okay, you will find out soon.” Jinyoung replied, with a smirk.

His smirk sent chills down my spine….

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wait, why are you bringing us to the principal’s office?” Baro asked, almost shouting.

 

A/N

Hohoho, Shinwoo's "debut" POV in this fanfic! XP

And I actually have a specific colour for each of the character's POV for easier identification! ^_^