The Introduction (Gongchan + Shinwoo)

Flower detectives

Gongchan’s POV

“Wait, why are you bringing us to the principal’s office?” Baro asked, almost shouting. I heard that he often gets into trouble for breaking the school rules. If I were him, I will be scared too.

Jinyoung ignored him and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” We heard a voice coming from the office and went in.

“Oh, my dear son!” Our principal, Mr. Jung exclaimed. He turned and saw us.
“I am surprised by how fast you got it done!” He said, nodding with glee while looking at us.

“So… I assume Jinyoung raised the question to you guys, and you guys agreed, right?” He asked us.

“Ya, being forced to.” Shinwoo snarled at Jinyoung. Jinyoung just smirked.

“Shinwoo, don’t blame Jinyoung.” Mr. Jung said, rising from his seat and patting Shinwoo on the back. “I know you will hate this, but your parents asked me to take care of you, and one day, you will know that we did this for your own good.”
Shinwoo just rolled his eyes and kept quiet.

I blinked in confusion. 

“Ok,” Mr. Jung continued, not wanting to neglect the other three of us. “So from now on, you guys are going to work as a team, to maintain peace and uphold justice in the school!”

We all nodded, while Jinyoung was looking out of the window, with a bored expression.

“To further bond you guys, I have rented a dorm for you six to stay together!” Mr. Jung exclaimed, happily.

Wait, this doesn’t sound right….

“Mr. Jung, did you fail your math?” Baro asked sarcastically. Guess he is the only one in the school that dares to do this, given his “close” relationship with the principal. “There are only five of us here!”

Mr. Jung arched his eyebrow. “I guess Jinyoung missed this out. There---“ A knock on the door interrupted him. 

“Ah, come in.”

The door swing opened. The four of us gasped, our eyes widened. Oh my god, it’s her!

“Annyeong, Wang Gami imnida, nice to meet you!” She smiled and bowed politely. She feels so different now…

“You ready to give me your report?” Mr. Jung asked her. She nodded and smiled. "Nae."

“Gong Chanshik, aka Gongchan, aged 16.” She began. “Popular for his sweet and cute personality as well as his good looks. Extremely gifted in the area of IT. I sent him the world’s deadliest computer virus to his laptop once, and he took only 3 minutes to remove the virus when it usually take IT experts about 5 minutes to do that.”
She turned and glared at me, sending chills down my spine.
“Not only that, he even managed to hack into my network and actually saw what I was doing on the internet!” She continued, angrily.
“Thankfully, I was only online shopping then and managed to figure it out before I did anything confidential.” She took in a deep breath and calmed herself down. I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly.

Oh, so she was the one that sent me the virus a week ago! And the one that keeps browsing through online shops selling accessories like earrings and necklaces. So she like accessories? I grinned a little to myself.

 

Shinwoo’s POV

Online shopping? Looks like I have an idea on where to start now. *evil smirk*

“Shin Dongwoo, aka Shinwoo, aged 18. The only son of the richest businessman of Korea, Shin Jongwoo. A well-known playboy, but that didn’t stop stupid girls from giving their hearts to him.” She rolled her eyes. Oh dear, looks like she has a pretty bad impression of me. She caught me looking at her and gave me a disgusted look. Okay, she really have a bad impression of me.
“Initially, I doubted if he really has a black belt in taekwondo. So, I tested him, and I nearly couldn’t escape.” She snorted.

That day…
I was walking around the vicinity of the school, in a quiet alley, when suddenly a person in maroon hoodie and a clinical mask attacked me from behind. We exchanged a few blows.

When my fist was about to hit her face, I held back. Yes, I play with girls' heart and hurt them psychologically, but I would never hurt a girl physically, even if she asked for it. During the split second while I hesitate, she took this opportunity to stomp on my foot and quickly made her escape.
Although she lost the fight, I have to admit that she is a pretty good fighter, since it took me more blows than usual to win her. 

 

Sandeul’s POV

Wow, she can fight? My eyes widened in amazement.

“Lee Junghwan, aka Sandeul, aged 17. ”
“Oh yay, my turn!” I exclaimed loudly.