What is happening?! (Prologue)

Flower detectives

Gongchan’s POV

"Eh?" I slowly opened my eyes. "W-what happened? Where am I?!" I asked no one in particular.

"Ugh..." A sharp pain pierced through my head. I wanted to press my hand against it to suppress the pain, but to my horror, they are tied together, tightly...

I looked around me. I am in a room that resembles those that kidnappers in dramas would hide their victims. It looks rundown. Plain concrete walls, concrete floor, and ceiling with only a dangling lamp which looked like it would fall off anytime.

I slowly picked myself up to sitting position while looking around. In front of me, there is a table, like those you would see in most schools, a chair that seems to be meant as a set with the table and a mac book on the table. Next to the table, is the door.

 

I turned to my right, and saw a familiar figure in school uniform, lying on the floor, with his hands tied with thick ropes, just like me.

"BARO?!" I shouted in surprise.

Oh my god, seriously?! That popular blonde guy?!

 

I felt something fidgeting on my left, and I turned around to see who or what it is.

"Sandeul?!" My eyes widened.

“Gongchan?” Sanduel blinked confusedly at me. He must be as confused and surprised as me...

 

I continued looking around me. Even Shinwoo?! I thought angrily. Ok, this is getting scary. Seriously, what on earth is happening now?!

 

A/N :

Just a short prologue to, hehehe, entice you~ XP
Subsequent chapters will be longer! ^_^