Men with tattoos

The Special Witch

Tiffany

    When I went downstair, I saw the pot on the floor and the porridge was all over the floor. I guess he didn't like it. He must have been mad that I had made the porridge because I remember when his mom had made porridge for him and he had the biggest smile that I have ever seen. 

  I cleaned up the mess. Because I was cleaning, I missed the sun rise so I just start on making breakfast. I remembered that he loves american style breakfast so I made some pancakes with scrambled eggs on the side. After that, I went out to my garden with a cup of coffee in my hands. 

   When I came back inside the house, it was almost 9. Which was weird because Jaejoong would already be at work by now. But I guess he's not feeling that well so he might be staying at home. Oh well, I decided to go work on my garden some more.

Jaejoong  

     The sun was shining on my face so brightly and I could hear birds started to chirp. I was finally awake when I saw what time it was. 8:56!!! I OVERSLEPT! OH MY GOSH! WHY DIDN'T SHE WAKE ME UP!?! I AM GOING TO BE LATE TO WORK, OH NO! I rushed getting ready. My hair is a mess. I dressed as presentable as I could. A white T-shirt and a pair of jeans isn't bad. I rushed downstairs. I didn't see Tiffany at her usual spot. My breakfast is still at the table. But nevermind about that, I am LATE!

    I sped through traffic. Luckily, my boss wasn't that pissed off about my tardy like he would with other people. I went to sit at my desk when I realized that I had forgot the file. Nice going Jaejoong.

    "Hey, are you ready to discuss about the case?" My partner came up to me

    "Sorry, I forgot the case at home. Can we talk about it later?"

   "Oh, okay. Just tell me when you are ready." 

   He's such a nice guy. I called the house phone which means that she will picks the phone and I actually have to talk to her. 

  I dial the number. It rings, and it keeps ringing. Can she hear the phone ringing?! 

   Pick up, I told myself, come one! pick up the phone. Then it told me to leave a message. UGHHH!

Tiffany

    I was working on the garden when I heard the phone rang. Which was strange because it never rings before. I didn't know if I was suppose to pick up or not. Because I was taking along time deciding whether to answer the phone or now, the ringing stops. I was about to walk away when I heard Jaejoong tell me to pick up the phone which I did.

   "N-n-nae!" I answered

   "Ya! Why did it takes you so long to answer?" He yelled over the phone

  " Oh sorry, I didn't know if I was allowed."

   "I need you to do me a favor," 

   "Oh, what is it?" 

   "I need you to go in my office and there should be a file on my desk. I need you to bring it to me"

    "Oh, okay. But I don't know where you work."

    "I sent a direction on how to get here. Just follow it."

    "Oh.... alright."

    He hung up. I went into his room and I saw the file. I went to change into a proper outfit. I put on a light white dress, and side braided my hair. I put some water and some snacks in my bookbag, I also had a card and my ID that the Kims had made for me.  Just in case I won't make it back 

Kim Tiffany

August 1 1990

   I opened the front door, which I never had opened before. I was scared because I've never been the other side. I don't really know how Seoul looks like. I mean, I went on google and see some scenery but I never actually step my foot on it. I just hope I won't get lost. I'm scared, but Jaejoong needs this file so I have no choice. He told me to get on a bus, which I walked for a while, following his directions. I saw the bus stop and got on it. His direction also told me to have 750 won so I can pay the bus fare. I rode the bus for about an hour until I reached the city. He told me get off at the 12 stopped, which I did. His direction told me to take a right and kept walking until I saw a flower shop then turned left and kept walking until the intersection. I went right and he told me to wait near the bridge which I did. I guess he'll be here in a bit, since he told me 12 o'clock.

 While I was waiting, some men decided to come and talk to me. They had tatoos on their arm and necks. One of them started to touch my hair and face. I looked around to see if anyone was around but there wasn't. I was about to use my power when I heard someone yelled.

  "Ya! What are you doing?!" One of them said.

  "Mind your own business," one of the guy with a tattoo said.

  "Sorry, our job is to be nosy." The other guy next to him  had said.

    "I guess, they are looking for a beating," the tatoo ahjussi said

    Watch what you say," The two guy pulled out a wallet looking thing and the men with tattoos got scared and backed away.

  The two guy went and check if I was okay. I told them I was fine.

  "Hey, the file." One of the guy pointed at the file I was holding, "Are you waiting for Jaejoong?" He asked

  I was happy that he knew Jaejoong, "Do you know him?" I asked

   "Yeah, we work together, Actually we are working on the same case now."

   "Do you mind giving this to him?"

   "Why don't you give it to him youself. Come on, I'll take you to the company."

  "No thank you, PLease give this to him for me,"

  "Okay then,"

  Thank you, I bowed and walked away.

Jaejoong

  I was about to meet up with Tiffany when Yunho handed me the file.

   "Here ya go,"

  "Oh, how did you get this?"

  "Oh, we bumped into your girlfriend."

  Wow, she just gave the file to a stranger. i can't believe she did that. Girlfriend?! HA! NO WAY!

   We told her that we work together so she told us to give it to you. 

   Thanks,

   "Call her to make sure that she's alright," Changmin told me

   "Oh, why?"

   "Because some gangsters were messing with her,"

    I couldn't believe it. I forgot that Tiffany had never been out of the house before. She doesn't know how the world works. Oh Gosh!

   "Oh okay, I will." I told them

    Yunho and I worked on our case. We studied the history and had decided on who we should interview about it.

   It was almost 9 and I decided to head home.

   When I got home, the house was dark. I went it and saw that my breakfast was still on the table. Her shovel out in the garden was still there. I went to check if she was still in her room but she wasn't there. I panicked. I was suppose to protect her and I lost her already. I grabbed my keys and started drving back into the city. I followed the direction that I had given her but I couldn't find her. Oh no! Oh please, don't let anything bad happen to her. I know it seems like I don't care about her but, something bad could happen to her if I can't find her. She'll be in danger.

  Tiffany, where are you?