Porridge

The Special Witch

         It's been years since Jaejong's parents passed away and Jaejoong blames Tiffany for it. It's only them two that lives in the enormous house that is next to the beach and mountains. Jaejoong wonders how his parents had that kind of money to build the house and was able to afford to live here. Because when he was little, they lived in a house that had 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and the living room shared with the kitchen.

       Jaejong never really talked to Tiffany, he wouldn't even look at her in the eyes but because his mom and dad last word was to protect Tiffany. He didn't care about Tiffany so he doesn't really want to protect her but since it was their last wish, he obeyed it.

Jaejoong 

    Just like every morning, I walk pass her. She's always sit facing the backyard. She even place a bowl for me on the table everyday, knowing that I would never eat with her or eat anything she cooks. She's the witch that killed my parents and I don't understand why she needs protection when she has powers. Either way, I just head straight to work and grab some breakfast on my way to work.

Tiffany

   I always wake up at 5:30am just so I can go and see the sun rise. After that I would make breakfast for him. I set the table, setting a place for him just in case he decided to sit and eat which I know he never will. I don't know why he doesn't like me. He used to talk to me but then he decided to ignore me. It got worse when his parents died, it was like he blamed me for it. Now every morning, he would walk pass me without saying anything. In fact, I can't remember the last time we talked. I wouldn't see him the whole, by the time he gets home from work, I would be sleeping. When is his day off, he would be in his office or in his room.

Jaejoong

   I work as an FBI agent. I just got done with case about a kid who we later found out that his own uncle was the one that kidnapped him all because his uncle got jealous that his brother was more wealthy than him.

"Jaejoong-ssi" the boss called me

"Nae!" 

"We have a new case for you," He told me

I heard people murmuring around me, "Wow, another one already?! "Didn't he just finish a case?""he's really good,"

Yeah, I don't get a long with a lot of people at work. I have had more cases than anyone had ever had. I haven't failed a case yet, and I don't want to jinx it. I know, you might think it is impossible to solve all the cases but believe it or now, I did it. Some might think its because the cases are easy so the agent tested me a hard case and I passed it. I guess I was destined to do this.

"Here is your new case Mr. Kim," He handed me a folder. "For this case you will be working with Yunho." He pointed at the guy outside the room who waved at us. I didn't like the idea. I never work with other people because they slow me down. But I heard some rumors about Yunho and some are good and some are bad, so I hope he's not going to be on my bad list,

  My partner walked up to me when I got out of the room,

"Hey! Jaejoong right?" He seems cocky

"Yeah, I guess you're Yunho," I shook his hand

"Yep, That's me! I'm excited to work with you. All these years we never really talk." He followed me towards my desk and sat himself on the chair.

"Cool, well I have to go." I told him. Grabbing my belonings and the case file.

"Oh, alrighty then. See ya dude" He raised for a fist bump.

Tiffany

 While he's at work, I thought that since it's going to be spring I wanted to plant some flowers. Some people thinks that a witch is evil and ugly but I'm the opposite. Well at least I don't think I am evil and horrible looking. When I was young, and when I still lived with my parents. They told me that I was different and special. I didn't get it but when I moved here with the Kims, I found a book in my suitcase. I understand who I am better now. I will get my full power when I'm 25. Right now, I have some power but they're not as strong as I would like them to be.

  But getting back to planting my flowers, I would love to have different types of flower.I've done some research and found some beautiful flowers that I can plant in our backyard. I ordered them online, just so you know and I have some money that my parents had given to me. While I was getting soil ready for the seeds, I heard Jaejoong's car which was strange because he's never home this early. I saw him come in the house but I didn't want him to know that I know so I kept working. I put on my earphones and blast the music really loud. I started humming the songs. 

Jaejoong

  I wasn't feling well so I headed hom early. When I walked in, I didn't see Tiffany. I wonder what she does at home every day because she never goes out. I was walking towards my room when I saw Tiffany outside in the backyard. She was wearing a grandma's hat in order to protect her face from the sun. I guess she's gonna start a garden. I didn't want her to see me watching her so I ran to my room. I layed down, and I fell asleep.

Tiffany

    I finish planting and watering my flowers then I went in and washed up. I think Jaejoong is in his room but I didn't hear anything so I guess he's asleep. He must have not be feeling well, since he's sleeping during the day.

      After I washed up, I went to prepare dinner. I made porridge for him just so he can feel better. I set his plate for him just in case, even though I know he won't. I finish eating my ramen, and I covered the food just in case he wakes up in the middle of the night and got hungary. Oh, I don't eat the same thing I make for him just because he might feel disgusted or maybe he doesn't like people touching his meal, so I decided to eat different things. 

    I washed my dishes, and turn all the light and went to my room. I read a little then I went to sleep.

Jaejoong

   Ughhh, My head hurts and I guess I fell asleep since it felt like I have slept for 10 days. I heard my stomach growl. I guess I should wash up first then go eat.

   I went downstair after I finish showering. I saw that she had my food set up on the table, which is not surpsing at all. I guess I should see what she had made for me. Oh, porride. I love porride! I guess she knew that I wasn't feeling well. I took a sip at it and before I know it, the whole porride was gone. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! Now she knows that I ate her food. I should make it look like a bear had came and ate it, yep. 

   I left the bowl and pot on the ground, making sure it looks like it was spilled. I ran to my room just in case she wakes up from the noises that I had made.