I Know You

Let Me Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7.30 am Yonghwa's apartment

Yonghwa is working in his record room alone. Since 2 weeks ago he's been writing lyrics for his next album. But none of them are finished. He doesn't know why and he's a little bit frustrated about it.

"Aarrgghh why can't i finished this thing? Inspirations where are you noowww??" Sigh..

"I think i need some coffee and refreshing" he thinks.

So he decided to go to coffee shop near the subway. He likes that place cause its quiet and cozy. His favorite spot is beside the window so he can observe people's activities in the morning. That gives him inspiration to write lyrics. Furthermore, nobody will notice him cause in the morning people are busy with their own business. But on the way to the coffee shop, someone bumped into him and make him fall.

"Ouch! Jeez..."

"Oops i'm so sorry im in a rush. Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh oh yeah i'm fine but...."

"Well okay then i'm leaving first cause i'm late to work goodbye and sorry" said the girl in front of him.

"What the... Hhh i need to hurry up before someone notice me"

So Yonghwa pick his stuffs that fall to the ground but what he see is just a pink colour agenda.

"Hey hey! You left your agenda and my sheets are..." Before he finished his words that girl already disappeared.

"Aish jjinja! My baby my baby... She took my baby......." TT_TT

 

7.00 pm Seohyun's apartment

"Today is really tiring.. I promise to my self i will not be late again. Sigh... Now i want to take a bath"

After taking a bath Seohyun does her skin care routines to maintain her milky white skin. And suddenly she remembered about the lyrics sheets guy. So she take that sheets from her bag and begin to read it. There are 7 sheets and every sheets has some lyrics in it. As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter