and they met again...

Love me not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"princess it's time..." Luna came to my room to fetch me...I just smiled and nodded at her looking at the reflection in the mirror... Before I took my leave, I took off my necklace taking the ring I purposedly hang in there for years now...and this is the first time I'm wearing it again on my finger...this ring always reminded me of him...always reminded me not to loose hope that he'll comeback for me...reminded me that no matter what happens, I must not give up on him...'cause that day he gave this to me, he also promised that whatever happens he's heart will always belong to me...that the day this ring perfectly fits my finger, he will be there and would never leave me again... I could feel it again...nearby....I could sense someone watching me...I wasn't afraid at all but I am more curious of who is it...cause up till now I'm still hoping he'd suddenly show up infront of me greeting me a happy birthday...specially now he's back and I saw him in flesh I'm deeply hoping he'll keep his promise and show up tonight...I wanted to go out there and check if my instincts are right but because of what happened this morning, guardians are everywhere....and the fact that my father knows who did hurt me, he still blamed him for this... I won't let them hurt Amber...my bruises are still slowly healing up and they can't do anything to help me....with a full heart, I smiled brightly to everyone...my human friends were there and so as our people... "happy birthday my dear" my father welcomed me with a very big hug...oh how I wish mother is here too with us... "thank you appa" I snuggled up closer on his chest.. __________________________________________________________ Just like that the party ended and everybody left already but nothing special happened except the fact that I am now in legal age and I am now stronger than before, still I felt something missing...did I only take my hopes up for nothing?... I peek out my window and only saw Kai on his post..I told him to go home already but he told me it's my father's order to look out for me 24/7...I know he wouldn't let me out even if I ask him leaving me with no choice but to sneak out of my room...I got out from the backdoor and my feet lead me to my mother's garden...but since it's still winter,only piles of snow, an old bench under a leafless tree can be seen...I somehow wish to see those flowers that naturally grow in here...this garden has been old along with time but not the memories I have here...it took me a while standing there at the foot of that tree when suddenly out of nowhere,fireflies started appearing beside me...rather than being afraid of someone's presence I knew right then I wasn't alone anymore, I felt the urge to know that someone...soon there were a large number of fireflies everywhere.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter