Leeteuk and Yunho's Cooking Show

YunJae's Beautiful Life

ChangMin:Yay ballon *giggles hitting it around the living room*

Yunho:*looking over reports of super juniors dancing*

Yoochun:*asleep curled into a ball on the couch*

Junsu:*in his room reading a music book*

Jaejoong:*cleaning around the house*

ChangMin:Ugh ohhh *the ballon gets stuck under the table looks around*

Jaejoong:*dissappears into his and yunhos room*

ChangMin:*stands up walking over to the table and bumps his head on the table balls on his screams*AHHHHHHH

Yunho:Min min whats wrong *worried runs over to his side*

ChangMin:*crying hard*

Jaejoong:Why is my baby crying *runs over to them worried*

ChangMin:AHHHH DADDY WAAHH *screaming crying*

Jaejoong:Baby what happened *looks at yunho*

Yunho:I dont know i was just looking over notes for suju then all of a sudden he was on the floor crying 

Jaejoong:OHHHH yunnie he has a huge bruise on his head *sighs*

ChangMin;*stops crying half smile looking at his parents*

Yunho:Baby its alright minnie is a strong boy isnt that right *smiles*

ChangMin:Nae appa *smiles*

Jaejoong:*sighs*Min min baby are you sure your alright 

ChangMin:Nae daddy *smiles*

Jaejoong:Alright if you say so just stay away from tables min min daddy and uncle hyukkie are gonna have a day out together so you only have appa and uncle teukie *smiles*

ChangMin:Have fun daddy uncle hyukkie  *smiles jaejoong and eunhyuk leave*

Leeteuk:Well it seems like its just you and me my friend *laughs*

Yunho:And knowing our husbands they wont come back til he knows how long *chuckles*

Leeteuk:So what do you suggest we do *smiles*

Yunho:I have no clue *chuckles*

Yoochun:Appa im hungry *rubbing his eyes*

Yunho:You are...

Junsu:Nae...me too im hungry appa 

ChangMin:Me me me three appa min min hungwry *pouts*

Junsu:Min min always hungry  *sticks his tongue out*

ChangMin:Yah well hyung always wolphin *sticks his tongue out as well*

Leeteuk:Wolphin *raises an eyebrow looks at yunho*

Yunho:Dolphin...*looks at leeteuk*

Leeteuk:Ahhh..wait what *confused*

Yunho:Long story *chuckles*

Leeteuk:Well i guess we have to be the chefs for our little jungs right now *smiles*

Yunho:If you say so *laughs*

Leeteuk:Please welcome the one and only JUNG YUNHO AND SUJU LEADER LEETEUK *screaming by himself clapping bowing down*thank you thank you so much

Yunho:Oh i love you too *winks at nothing laughing*

Yoochun:What in the world are you guys doing appa uncle *laughs*

Leeteuk:Aish dont be a kill joy yoochunnie and go with the flow *hands on his waist pouts*

ChangMin:Ewwww dont do that uncle only uncle hyukkie and daddy look pretty when doing it *giggles*

Yunho:Yah what are you saying that uncle teukie and appa look horrible when pouting *whines*

Junsu:Your words appa not ours *giggles*

Yunho:So on today is menu together is Cilantro Avaocado Chicken *smiles*

ChangMin:CHICKY CHICKY CHICKY CHICKY *bouncing up and down on his clapping his hands*

Leeteuk:Seems like we have a fan of chicken my friends *laughs along with yunho*

Yunho:We got all the ingridients in front of us now its time to get cooking *smiles*

Leeteuk:But let us first wash wash wash our hands *singing*

Yoochun:Aish get it done *laughs rolls his eyes playfully*

Yunho:Well then *laughs*ill do the veggies you take care of the rest hyung 

Leeteuk:Alright kiddies you see when you cut chicken legs you gotta be careful because they might run away *laughs winks at them*

Junsu:But isnt it dead now *confused*

Leeteuk:Are you sure about that here comes the CHICKEN LEG *moving the leg closer to junsu*

Junsu:AHHHHH *screams hits the chicken leg*

ChangMin:OH NOO MINNIE FOOD *gasp hand on both his cheeks*

Yunho:Ahhhh *the leg hits yunhos forehead*Food is not for playing its for eating

ChangMin:*glaring at junsu and leeteuk throws a dinner roll at them*

Leeteuk:*clears his throat starts cutting the chicken the dinner roll hits his head*AISH yunho

Yunho:It wasnt me *smirks points to changmin*

Leeteuk:Min min i thought you loved you uncle teukie 

ChangMin:NO MESS WITH MINNIE FOOD NOOOOOO FOOD FOOD NO PLAY WITH FOOD *screams*

Yoochun:Alright alright just calm down baby minnie *chuckles hugs changmin*

Leeteuk:*eyes widen shocked*

Yunho:Sorry shouldve warned ya when it comes to food he's more than evil he's lord voldemin *laughs*

Leeteuk:*an hour later*TA-DA 

Yoochun:Wow it looks good uncle appa *smiles*

Junsu:Thank you appa and uncle for the hard work *smiles*

ChangMin:FOOD *squeals and attacks it*

Yunho:And that is it today for Leeteuk and Yunho's Special Cooking Show *laughs bows down with leeteuk*

Leeteuk:*laughs*

ChangMin:*burps really loud pushes his plate*Min min done food good in min min tummy wummy

Leeteuk:*eyes widen looks over at yunho*

Yunho:I told you *laughs*

ChangMin:More pwease *puppy dog eyes*