Special Surprise For Great Parents

YunJae's Beautiful Life

Hyesun:*laying on the couch asleep holding her disney princess blanket close to her*
ChangMin:*in the living room coloring in his coloring book*

Yoochun:Pssstttt pssssttt minnie *hiding behind the couch*

ChangMin:*focused on his coloring sticks his tongue out*

Junsu:Pssstttt minnie suie hyung got a cookie *smiles holds the cookie out*

ChangMin:*looks up runs over to them*

Yoochun:Aish why didnt i think of that *slaps his forehead*

ChangMin:What hyung want me coloring my salad in the coloring book *pouts munching on the cookie*

Yoochun:Wake up sunnie and meet hyung in play room * smiles*

ChangMin:Arrasso hyung *smiles*

Yunho:*looking over videos of dance reheasals*

Jaejoong:*in the kitchen cooking lunch*

ChangMin:*tip toes over to her shakes her lightly*sunnie psssttt

Hyesun:*crinkles her nose*Mmmm minnie

ChangMin:Hyesun come on wake up *shakes her*

Hyesun:*pouts rubbing her eyes*What wrong minnie

ChangMin:Umma and appa are buzzy hurry up suie and chunnie hyung need us *grabs her arm and drags her into his room*

Hyesun:Hyungies whats wrong *leaning against changmin sleepy*

Junsu:Daddy appa always make us happy right

Jiwon:Wight *nods her head smiles*

Yoochun:Suie and I think now its time to make appa and umma happy just like they make us everyday *smiles*

ChangMin:Uuuu like present for daddy appa *smiles giggles*

Hyesun:More like surwrise *smiles*

Junsu:What we do *smiles*

Yoochun:*whispers in his ear*

Junsu:Ahhh thats good *whispers in changmins ear*

ChangMin:Daebak *smiles whispers in hyesuns ear*

Hyesun:SUNNIE LIKE *giggles claps her hands*

ChangMin:You wake up uncle teukie and hyukkie me we got in appa and ummas room *smiles runs over to yunjae's bedroom*

Hyesun:Sunnis got it *smiles thumbs up*

ChangMin:And we off *smiles*

Eunhyuk:Wow this is a really sweet surprise for your appa and daddy *smiles lets go of the last ballon*

Leeteuk:Who thought of this idea *smiles*

Yoochun:We all did ajshussi teukie hyukkie we just wanna make daddy and appa happy all the time *worried*

Junsu:suie no want daddy and appa to cry *pouts*

Leeteuk:Dont worry theyll be so proud to call you their children *smiles*

Eunhyuk:We'll call them for you *pokes their noses and walks out their room*

YunJaes Bedroom

Hyesun:Minnie sunnie scared *looks at changmin*

ChangMin:Dont worry this for daddy and appa our turn make dem happy *smiles*

Yoochun:Suie scoot your over we cant fit

Junsu:Hyung how me suppose to me

Yoochun:To left to left

Junsu:Your baby i should be older one hyung *sticks his tongue out*

Yunho:*holding jaejoongs hands knocks on the door to their bedroom*Are our angels in here

Yoochun Junsu ChangMin and Hyesun:Come in pwease *smiles*

Jaejoong:*giggles gasp overs his mouth*Oh my goodness baby

Yoochun Junsu ChangMin and Hyesun:SURWRISE DADDY APPA WE LOVE YOU *smiles holding a banner of a picture of them kissing their parents cheeks*

Jaejoong:Awwwwww my sweetie bears come here give daddy and appa a big hug *smiles*

Yunho:And a kiss *smiles*

ChangMin:*giggles runs in his parents arms kissing them all over their faces*

Jiwon:*laughing kissing them all over their faces*

Junsu:*giggles hugging them tightly*

Yoochun:*smiles big hugging them tight*

Yunho:This is so beautiful you guys are the sweetest ever *smiles kissing their
foreheads*

Yoochun:Anything for you guys *smiles*

Junsu:We love you very very much *smiles*

ChangMin:We just want make umma and appa happy like they do for us *smiles*

Jaejoong:But you guys already make us happy just being apart of our lives *smiles kisses their cheeks*

Jiwon:This is just show how much appa and umma makes life happy for hyungies and me *smiles*

Yunho:Even though our children are foods monsters baby boo they are as sweet as honey *smiles*

Jaejoong:They truly are our little angels *smiles they family group hug*