The meeting

College Year with Super Junior

*Next day at the hotel*

My alarm goes off at eight o'clock and I wake up. I yawn, stretch and look around the room. White walls, white bed and suddenly a black wardrobe with black carpet. The contrast was so big that my bad eyes had even more trouble than usual to keep my vision clear.
Anyway today is a big day! I'm going to meet up with BoA and Kangta who will assign me to a group. *fangirling*

I get up and drag my tired body in the shower to wake up. I already washed my hair the day before so I just let the warm water run down my back while singing out loud. Once I am done, I brush my teeth and head downstairs in an orange tank top with a black, fishnet, loose shirt on top and black jeans with white sneakers. A quick breakfast with a sandwich and milk will have to keep my stomach from rumbling awkwardly in a silent room and I'm done.

Now race towards the building! And me being me I get lost. Bewildered at my surroundings I press my nose on my map and turn around again. I walk around until I find the right street and am ready to give myself a compliment, when I spot a clock. I only have a few minutes left... So I start doing what I was always forced to do by my PE teacher and end up panting in front of the door. Good thing I left early... I swiftly recollect myself and scan my pass in the small machine next to the door. Now let's get to business!

With my fingers crossed, I navigate through the big building with its many rooms and stairs. In the end I retreat to asking someone on my way just to be sure. Making sure the person actually understood what I meant, I walk in the given directions. To my relief he was right and I didn't mess up memorising the instructions. I patiently wait in front of a dark wooden door until a sweet girly voice calls me in. Or at least she tries:"Mila-ssi!" . I sigh and walk in to the room. There they are! Two of SM's most experienced artists, and sweet potatoes Kangta looks handsome....

They welcome me with a warm smile as I shyly introduce myself:" Hello, my name is Mitra Kohnesheen,  p-please take care of me. I manage to stammer in broken Korean.  I see them look up surprised while I look down.  "You speak Korean!  How useful!  Well you can call me Kangta oppa!" he winks. BoA smiles too and says " Call me BoA unnie and honestly, you should call him ahjussi." Kangta puts on big eyes and turns to his young colleage "Y-yah! How could you say that?!" I do my best to stop smiling and bite my lip until they stopped argueing. Then they motion me to sit down on a black leather chair in front of them.  "Now let's get started, shall we?" he suddenly yells in plain English.  I look up surprised and BoA unnie chuckles "You know with our long experience in this industry we've become pretty good in speaking different languages." I just sit and nod. Noticing my quiet self she sits up and nudges Kangta oppa "Ahh, yes let's get started.  We will be your mentor and will help you with your life here and we will be given you your assignments. Everything else you need to know is in the map you've been given." "Oh and Mila-ssi, are you a fan of a certain group here?" I look at her, should I? They'll probably put me in a different group then but... I don't want to lie. I take a breath and answer "I'm a big fan of Super Junior..."

"Oh really,  so you're an ELF?"
"Yes..."
They both look at each other and smile " You know..." Kangta oppa starts "Suju doesn't have a personal creative director..." BoA unnie finishes " So I guess that you should become it." My jaw drops and my eyes widen, I must have looked ridiculous but hey, they did just say something unbelievable.

"Well... I'll inform their manager en the management so that they can prepare a room for you in the dorm."
Now I'm afraid that my jaw has dropped on the floor.  I mean she couldn't possibly have said that I'll be living with THEM!! Unnie blinks innocently and says
"What? You did say that you were comfortable among boys during your intake so..." Oppa suddenly grins "O hang on,  you won't be living in THEIR dorm but you will be their neighbour." Now I calm down. Because even though I wouldn't mind living with so many boys, I know my parents will.
"But you will spend more time at their dorms and the company's building and training centre than you'll do at home." he warns. 
I sigh  "That'll be fine I guess."  "Good" he chuckles " Now your first assignment: come up with a idea for SuJu's new music video. " I gasp, so soon already!  They seem to have read my mind because BoA unnie says "We know that it's a big thing but we have to find out whether you're the right person for this job. " I nod, understanding. "We'll let you listen to their new song tomorrow. First you need to meet the guys to get a better view of their abilities. It  is a slow song so it all depends on their acting instead of  a choreography."

Oppa claps his hands and stands up cheerfully " Kaja! Of you go I'll call a cab for you and give the driver the instructions. First you pack your stuff and then you move in, today!"

It all happened as he said and soon I found myself unpacking my stuff. Thank god SM furnished the apartment, it would have been a nasty jab at my student savings. I sit down on the couch and texted my parents to fill them in on today's events.  (I'll probably get an " ok " in return since I'm texting my dad.)

Looking around in my new home, I find one word that will describe it perfectly: white.  Practically EVERYTHING is white, the couch, table,  walls... I could barely see any difference in depth (hence my painful shoulder).I should decorate it soon but I don't have the money.

Now what did they say?  Unpack and wait for a call? How? Do they have my number?

Pondering I walk around (in a few walls and stuff...)

Then the doorbell rings...